Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Diviner Magic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:34 pm
Jesse Randall
~ Outside/Inside the Classroom - Diviner ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jesse didn't like that her eyes had welled up so and she used the palm of her hand to wipe away any tears that might have escaped, "...It's okay," her ears would flop outward at that point, she knew she could have waited, but she'd been so excited about helping her friend that she hadn't really given it much thought past her initial nerves before knocking,

"She's in the classroom," Jesse pointed, "But for some reason I can't see her in this form...So I need to change, then I can see her," She would smile, giving him a moment for that to sink in, then, stepping back a little she would take on her Fennec Form, wondering how she might show the male where her friend was,

If Gannon were to pick her up and re-enter the classroom, she wouldn't struggle and instead sit in his arms - rather than climbing up onto his shoulder which would have been her first move. Being much smaller than the Owl however, she felt it best not to disturb or upset the elegant creature for fear of becoming her next meal...

Once inside, Jesse would stand up slightly and place her paws on Gannon's shoulder, using him for support as she glanced around before her large ears finally pinpointed the faint sound of Silme's tiny wings as they fluttered occasionally, "Up there," she would let out an excited Yip, her tail wagging in glee as she spotted her little friend sticking to the edge of the doorway.

Daddy Raz

Raiyun

Queen Hera Kami

Neryem

nyawns

suzuuuu

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Clothing: as seen, Human, then Fennec/Fox
With: Gannon, then the Class
Feeling: Upset, then curious, then excited
OoC If she isn't picked up, she will walk beside Gannon, then stand up on her hind legs and look towards Silme's hiding place.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:55 pm
User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------SILME
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

While on top of the doorway in the class, Silme would watch as Jesse entered several moments after her. The shifter seemed a little unsure of herself and entered with a sort of hesitation that was understandable. Very few people could interrupt what another, older person was saying and shift the focus of the class and its students towards themselves. It took a special kind of charmer to do just that smoothly. Her gossamer wings beat gently as the scene played out. That look the man had given her friend was enough for her to grow angry out of worry. It wasn't Jesse's fault that she had forced the girl into bothering the professors in their class during class time to ask! Indeed, the male standing beside the older woman in front of the class would whisk Jesse away back outside. Silme hopped off her perch and went to go follow him until coming face to face with the door. Before the fae could fly outside, the door smacked her away as it closed, blocking her from joining the two in the hallway.

Hovering in a dazed state for several moments, the fairy would shake her head, and fly up to the window. The look on Jesse's face was enough for her heart to break. She knocked on the glass several times in frustration. It only served to make a random noise before she dropped down to the door handle and used all of her might to push down on it, attempting to open the door. Of course, because of her size and strength, this proved to be a fruitless labor. Silme continued more and more what cursing in a language she had no recollection of. The words flowed from her mouth as steady as a waterfall before the effort proved too great for her. She took a break and flew back up towards her perch and waited for the two to come and rejoin them, her cheeks a lighter shade of purple from cursing herself out of breath.

As soon as the door opened again, her head shot straight to the exit. She flew towards her furry companion's face with a face full of worry and sadness. "Jesse! Are you alright? Did he say anything to you?" The sudden voice caused Gannon to stumble back outside in shock, the door closing behind him. Without wasting anytime, the fae would pat Jesse's head. She then turned her attention to the towering male. Her expression morphed into one of anger, her dark lavender skin turning slightly red. "Don't you ever make her cry again! I'll take you and your fancy coat and...GRAAAAH!" Her form sped around in a circle before the thought came across her mind. She would probably need to not upset the man in front of her if they were going to learn anything from him. "Okay, Silme. Calm down. Calm..." She took a deep breath as the red color faded away, though that annoyed expression was still present. Nobody would ever hurt a companion of hers. "Apologies. I assumed the worst when you whisked Jesse away. I am Silme. Well technically, I'm not, but it is a name. We were hoping a wise Diviner like yourself would be able to assist us."

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Confused, yet again, by Jesse's words, he frowned a bit. Part of him wondered if this was some sort of a bad joke or a prank at his expense, but given her reaction to his irritation, he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt. As she transformed into a fennec fox, he was surprised by how small she was. Forest foxes were much larger, on par with medium to large dogs, in size. But this little fox was the size of Brageet, if not smaller.

Smiling down at her, he didn't know if she wanted to walk beside him, but considering how small she was, he didn't want to risk stepping on her. Opening his arms, he silently offered to carry her, to which she readily jumped into his arms. Supporting her with one arm, Gannon arose and silently opened the classroom door. Silent, as to not disturb Elohari's lesson, which would be coming to an end, he heard Jesse's yip and the words that came with it. Turning to look up where she indicated, the moment he did, a small, winged creature of light came at his face. Startled, he stepped back several places only to have the classroom door shut behind him.

In no time the tiny creature was flying right in front of his face, berating him. Eyes wide, all he could do was listen in shock for a moment as he tried to comprehend what he was seeing. <<'What the?'>> Brageet's amused chuckle flitted through his mind. <<'I wondered when you'd meet one of the Fae...'>> Brageet said with clear amusement. "A fae?" He whispered out loud, still very confused as to what was happening. But given the way she had berated him one moment and then apologized the next, he knew the creature to be real. There was always the possibility that his stress levels had reached such an amazing height that he was hallucinating, but Brageet's acknowledgement of the Fae was enough to convince him that, no, he wasn't hallucinating.

<<’Yes, the Fae. I’m surprised they haven’t introduced themselves to you already, given how often you walk through the forest. Animals can see them, but for humans, it’s a little trickier. Some Diviners have the ability, but not everyone is as lucky as you.’>> Brageet said with a bit of amusement into Gannon’s mind and a click of her beak, as if she were chuckling. Caught off guard, Gannon was silent for several moments after Silme spoke, introducing herself to him.

Smiling a bit, he glanced at Brageet and Jesse before turning his attention back to the fairy that flitted in front of his face. Silme had an elegance to her that was ethereal and reminded him of Elohari, in a strange way. She was delicate and lovely and unlike anything he had ever seen before. On instinct, he held out his palm to her, in case she wanted to land upon it instead of hovering in front of his face. He was at a bit of a loss as to what he should do. The class was still in session, a class in which he was supposed to be observing to see how Elohari interacted with the students. Then there was Kayl, newly arrived to the Academy – Gannon needed to speak to him about the class schedule, show him to his dorm and a whole slew of other things. And now, he had one of the legendary fae asking for his help. At this rate, it seemed like Gannon’s busy schedule would never clear.

“It’s lovely to meet you, Silme…My name is Gannon.” He didn’t really know what to say to someone that until a minute ago was thought to only exist in legend. But, given the fact that she was talking to him like Gannon would to another person, he decided to do the same. “Brageet, this lovely lady on my shoulder, tells me that you are one of the legendary fae.”/color] He didn’t know how Silme would react to a predatory animal, but given that Brageet had no inclination to attack, he hoped the little fae would realize that she wasn’t a threat.

“I admit, until now, I’d believed your kind to be nothing but legend. However, I am very pleased to admit that I was wrong. You are positively lovely.” He said, paying her the compliment she deserved. “I apologize for upsetting you. As I said to Jesse earlier, I didn’t mean to upset her either, I was merely irritated by the interruption of the class. I am happy to help in any way that I can, however, I’m afraid to admit that I am a bit busy at this present moment.” Truth be told, if he could, he’d drop everything to help the little fae, but his obligations were ones that couldn’t wait.

“Would it be alright if I offer you my time tomorrow? I won’t be teaching and I shouldn’t be too busy.” He offered with a small smile, hoping that this was a good alternative. He wanted to learn about the fae and where they came from. He didn’t know if he could help Silme with her troubles, but he was certainly willing to try.
═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

neryem

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 am

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari was a clever women, many may not think such things though. She was a odd fellow that often got overlooked. The women was often thought to be a simple outsider, someone who couldn’t and didn’t know left from right. Well, sure she struggled… but prevailed she did. Elohari was a pretty obvious person, quite blunt. To the point where honest hurt, though she never intended it to do such. She spoke with her heart vs her head and spoke often. So to ‘trick’ her students is quite rare, but she wished to prove a point. Her point being rather simple, she is a human just like her students. Elohari expected and hoped the students didn’t fear to ask questions, no matter how silly they may seem. She barged them in order to raise them. It wasn’t often Elohari would pull such a trick, fear not. It did seem to work, as Kayl offered Elohari a rather surprised expression. She gave a soft glow of a smile, quite proud of him standing up to her. It did prove a point.

What exactly was a diviner, by personal opinion? She knew the typical text book answer, quite short and honestly unanswered. Just what exactly was a diviner? Well, that's what she wanted to figure out. Each student would have a different response and Elohari would take each into her memory and try to pick and choose, create her own image. She herself wasn’t sure the exact definition of a diviner. But placing eyes on Kayl, she wished to hear his own version of it. Hands clasped before her, fabrics bending to her every movement. A head tilted slightly as the younger male began to speak, each word was well thought out and quite articulated. He gathered his thoughts and laid them out before sorting through each word, choosing the best fit and spilling them out. Her smile grew as he stated he was unsure himself. ’Good.

Kayl would gesture the class, inviting them into their discussion. Elohari was seen nodding happily along, eyes searing into the path of Kayl. He was an exquisite child. Well mannered, possibly well trained. It was extremely obvious just what tier of the society he was in. From his gestures to his articulated words, everything oozed prim and proper. She had to wonder if in a different class just how would he be now? The curiosity remained as the young man continued to speak outwards to the class as well as the teacher. She gave a soft nod in agreeance. Sure enough he spoke truth to herself. Elohari often wondered as a child just what her ability could be used for and why did God give her such a gift? She struggled for some time with it, which will surprise some. For some years she battled with herself, unsure and quite dissatisfied by it. An incident occurred that opened the light into her gift. Ever since she’s been set free by the boundaries of her own self.

Her eyes narrowed slightly, what was Kayl struggling with? She didn’t know of his raiment yet, so her opinion and questions would possibly be useless. Needless to say, her eyes softened as she could only wonder what the man to struggle with. Each raiment comes with positive effects as well as negative effects. It all depends on how you use those to your own will. Will you let it smoulder and burn you? Will you let it take control and seize every part of you? Or will you blend beautifully together and coincide with each other? It depended on the person ultimately… but Elohari would guide him. It just now dawned onto her the power she had. Her eyes broke her gaze as it moved upwards and to the windows. She had the power to shape a young man or woman into who they might become. It could be damaging… or utterly delightful. Her eyes glanced back at Kayl as he continued to speak. Just how would Elohari influence him?

As he finished, his words spoke true again. A diviner is of constant self discovery, ever learning, ever changing. She smiled, he was a bright man. She’d nod softly before unclasping her hands and opening them to the classroom ”Your purpose is greater than your problems… In this classroom you will begin or perhaps finish, understanding just exactly what your own self discovery is. We are ever growing bunch, and perhaps given gifts by the Gods… It is how we use and shape society along with ourselves.” She took a moment to pause and glance around the classroom ”I believe people are in our lives for a reason…. We are here to learn from each other…” her hands fell down together once more ”Here I am to guide you along your journey of life but ultimately it is up to you.”

Elohari paid little attention to those who came and went, only an eye glance and on occasion a small smile. The last to enter caught Gannon’s attention far more than her own. He pardoned the two and pushed themselves outwards, wishing Elohari to continue with her lecture. She took a deep breath in, eyeing the classroom as another student began to speak. Her voice flowing fluently, though a hesitant pause, continued speaking her own definition of a diviner. It was beautifully said. Her eyes lit up with delight and love. She had some bright students in her classroom. They were open and ready for guidance, yet understood so much. She gave a small clap, drawing everyone’s attention back upwards ”Beautifully put.” Her voice sweet as candy, a soft smile placed on her face as she began to address the class once more. ”Let it be known… feeling unsure and lost is part of your path…” Her smile dropping, wanting this moment to inspire the minds of others ”Dont avoid it.” she eyed the students. ”See what those feelings are showing you and use it.” She accented the last part ”Take a breath, you’ll be okay…. Even if you dont feel okay all the time.” her hands rubbed together thoughtfully as she paused for a moment happily.

A small gasp as she glanced over to Kayl ”Your question, what is my origin?” She wanted to assure the correct answer ”I was born to Mistun.” She began slowly ”We are ruled by none but loved by all. I grew in a clan far off from the culture of Valore and Mistun itself. Secluded and remote.” She smiled thinking of the warmth of home ”My clan is loving, nurturing. We pray and celebrate often. The richest are those that are loved. It is our belief what nature delivers to us is never stale. Because what nature creates has eternity in it.” She addressed the class ”We have many traditions and customs which I will gladly share upon asking.” She gave a small nod ”However class is to end and the day itself must retreat into the skies. I leave all of you with this;”

These were the last words she gave her students before releasing them from the classroom ”Change is nature… The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.”

xxx
⚪Emotion - Excitedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:56 am
Jesse Randall
~ Outside/Inside the Classroom - Diviner ~

Jesse would clamber up onto Gannon's shoulder, using her tail for balance as Silme forced the male back out of the room - it looked like a little payback for having her exit so quickly only moments before, but Jesse was more concerned about the pair getting off to a bad start and was eager to try and calm her little friend down before things got out of hand...

Once Gannon had introduced himself to Silme, Jesse would sit down, her head tilted as she listened with one ear to the pair's conversation, whilst the other flicked outward, listening to the rest of the world around her. She had next to no trouble balancing on the Mage's shoulder - she had of course 'trained' herself in balance techniques whilst she was back on her Father's farm, often getting herself into trouble...

She listened as Gannon spoke of his schedule being quite full at the time, but she would grin and nod when he mentioned about offering his time the next day - Having only chosen one elective course whilst she got herself settled, it would not start until the following session, leaving her with a free day to play with. "That sounds like a good plan," using her tail for balance, she stood again, looking past the back of Gannon's head towards Brageet, she was beautiful, but her talons looked terrifying...

"I don't exactly have anything to do tomorrow, so I can always carry you to...well, wherever you want us to?" she looked between Silme and Gannon, wondering if there was a specific place they could meet... "Oh, wait, you can't hear me..." she mused to herself, bowing her head whilst swishing her tail as she wondered if the Fairy would relay the message for her, "I forget human's can't hear me in this form..." abilities or not, she would continue speaking, having had nothing but voiceless chickens for friends back at the farm, she wasn't really sure who could hear her and so often resorted to talking to herself...

Quote:

Quote:

Neryem

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Clothing: as seen, Fennec/Fox
With: Gannon, Sil
Feeling: Upset, then curious, then excited
OoC I know Gannon can hear her, as can Brageet, but she doesn't haha...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

For one thing, the teacher did look quite stunning up close, his heroic face a stature akin to the depictions of human heroes and such as she had read in the many books in the library the previous day. Upon his first reaction to meeting an angry fae, he would back away into the hallway as she followed before things became much more civil. He calmed himself from his surprise as the fairy turned her head to look towards the owl that rested on his shoulder. A large bird of prey, though the fact that she had not been attacked by this animal yet was a relieving sign. A hand was lifted in the air to support her, an offering of peace perhaps? Silme gently landed on the male's hand, feeling practically weightless despite her size. It was as if a small pebble was present, just barely able to make a difference in the weight pushing down on the limb. Her wings beat slowly, surrounding the fae in her illusion which the man could thankfully see through. Otherwise, Jesse or the owl, possibly, would have to act as their scribes.

Then came the introductions. The man introduced himself as Ganon, and the owl on the shoulder as Brageet. Silme offered both a curtsy before sitting down on Ganon's hand after smoothing out her dress. "It is an honor to meet such a powerful Diviner such as yourself, Sir Ganon." The fae spoke with a surprising amount of grace that had graced them both with its presence. It was almost as if she had done this type of thing before she had lost her memories. "You honor me with your presence, Sir Ganon. I am sorry to have bothered you during a time in which you were busy. I would love for us to talk upon the next morning." They smiled at once another, Silme looking at the eager looking Jesse and laughing to herself. She honestly was adorable propped up on the professor's shoulder like this. "I'm sure the both of us can come then. I am unfortunately without a clear head. We came in search of you for that very reason. I have lost my memory and need assistance in retrieving it."

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Daddy Raz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:05 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

As Kayl sat back down after his question, he hadn't expected another student to suddenly speak up without being referenced or called upon. It could have been that this student was simply speaking out of turn. However, it could have been just as likely that his earlier perceptions of classroom etiquette were not quite the rule. Until he knew better he wouldn't make assumptions, and instead listened to the girls words. Although a little broken, and with words that were freely forming, what she had said did make some sense to him. Kayl crossed his arms in front of his chest as he continued to listen, and sat quietly as not to disturb her speech.

Several minutes later, Lady Mehra spoke up as well, adding onto both Kayl's words from earlier, and the other student's as well, a mix amalgamation of their point of views that lead back to a small tinge of sound advice. 'Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path...' Kayl thought as the words repeated in the back of his mind. Although he was troubled by his short comings, he couldn't help but feel soothed at her words. Perhaps she was right, like anything in life, failures and uncertainly eventually turned to triumph and skilled confidence. Perhaps all of the challenges Kayl faced would one day become fruitful and produce a powerful prospected raiment to be used to serve the great Kingdom of Valor.

Smiling then, Kayl nodded lightly at the last of her words, and when they were dismissed he took his time standing and walking to the back of the classroom to gather his things. He wasn't sure where he should go from there, so he waited patiently, slowly gathering his things until the remaining students in the classroom exited. 'Hm... Perhaps I should seek out Professor Ganon...' Kayl thought as he figured it would be the best option for further inquiring about his official entry into the Academy. Once the room was eventually cleared, Kayl made his way to the door, and stepped out into the hallway.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Queen Hera Kami

Suzuuuu

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Gannon chuckled at Jesse’s words. She thought that since she was in her beast form that he couldn’t understand her – it seemed the little shifter wasn’t aware of his raiment. Glancing at Jesse, he smiled. “I can understand you just fine…” He teased lightly, knowing she’d be surprised by his words. Looking back at the Fae that sat so delicately in his hand, he couldn’t help but smile like a young boy might. He’d heard stories about the Fae, but never having seen one, he’d thought them only to be stories.

“There is no need to call me, ‘Sir’, Silme, ‘Gannon’ will do just fine. Besides, if we’re going to be friends, we shouldn’t be so formal anyway.” He said in a friendly way. Not long thereafter, the Diviner Classroom door opened, and the students began to step out. He took a few steps back so the students could pass. One by one, he nodded to them, silently bidding them a good day as they headed off to do whatever else the liked with the rest of the day. Once it seemed that most of the students had left, he knelt to help Jesse down. Gently placing Silme on Jesse’s back, he nodded. “Alright you two, don’t get into any more trouble.” He teased lightly.

“Come see me at my office tomorrow and we’ll work together to see if we can help you remember, Silme.” That being said, he waited for the pair to wander off together before he headed back into the classroom to speak with Elohari and Kayl.

“I apologize for my absence, Ms. Mehra.” He said as he made his way toward her. He had to admit, that despite her lack of experience, she was right at home in front of the class. Noticing that Kayl had lingered, as well as Lelyna, he nodded a bit. “Kayl, I’ll escort you to your room shortly, I just need a moment with Elohari.”

Looking toward Lelyna, he frowned. Usually, she had someone to help her around, but it seemed that she was on her own today. As she made her way toward the door he couldn’t help but call out to her. “Lelyna? Would you like me to help you back to your room?” Lelyna, turned toward him her eyes closed, a small smile on her lips. Shaking her head she reached for the door handle. “Thank you for the offer, Professor, but I’ll be alright. Have a good rest of your day.” Without another word, she stepped out of the class and was gone.

Turning his attention back to Elohari, he released a small sigh. He worried about all the students, but there were some that he held closer to his heart. He had to wonder if he and Elohari would become close friends, if she accepted the teaching position. “I enjoyed your lesson, Elohari. And I think, it’s safe to say that the students did as well.” He gave her a warm, encouraging smile. “I realize that you might want to go over the specifics of the position and all that is included in it – housing, compensation…If you like, we can meet tomorrow to discuss everything.”

Glancing back at Kayl, he frowned a little. “I would talk to you about it today, but I have to see to Kayl and his arrangements here at the Academy. Would it be alright if we met tomorrow afternoon?”

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Queen Hera Kami

Neryem

nyawns

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:40 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Stepping outside of the classroom, Lelyna took a deep breath of fresh air. Sighing, she smiled a bit. Mikhail had promised to pick her up at her class, but it seemed that either he was still hung up, or he’d forgotten. Either way, she was on her own for the time being. While she would have liked to have gone to the library, she didn’t want to burden anyone there and she did feel a little tired. Although she hadn’t used her raiment at all today, her body still felt…heavy.

Turning toward the female dorms, Lelyna trailed her hand along the walls. She took her time, listening to the students around her, talking about their days and the assignments they had to do. She breathed deeply, taking in the smells of fall as she walked along, enjoying the day. It was getting colder and soon there would be thunderstorms and then snow, white, puffy snow. Smiling at the thought, she walked in silence all the way back to her room, content with resting for the rest of the day.

-Exit Lelyna from the Diviner Classroom-

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:33 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

Waiting by the doorway, Kayl fidgeted a bit with his bag as Ganon continued to finish up in the classroom. As he watched the rest of the students leave, he took note of the young girl with the closed eyes once more. As she slowly made her way to the doorway, Ganon called out to her as well, and Kayl felt a compulsion to help her. However when she answered him, and confidently made her way out of the classroom, Kayl chuckled lightly and shook his head. 'Don't be a fool Kayl, a hindrance isn't necessarily a weakness...' he thought to himself as he realized that he might had unwittingly underestimated the girl. She could be more capable then he would know. As his thoughts veered from one thing to the next, he turned his gaze back to Ganon. 'Besides...' As he waited at the door, he thought about the conversation that they had in class, and let the advice given by his teacher sink in. Once Ganon was free, and came to fetch him, Kayl didn't say a word and simply followed him out.

═══════════════════╝

Exits with Ganon to the Male Dormitories...
Diviner || Student

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:46 am
User Image

The fae continued to rest on Gannon's palm as he looked down to speak with the fox known as Jesse. The student still resided on his shoulder opposite of Brageet, acting like a weird kind of shoulder piece. He replied to Jesse's comment about not being able to hear her, causing the fairy to laugh to herself softly. They certainly were seeming to run into quite a lot of people. Humans certainly were nicer than what she had initially thought. He then moved on to criticize the use of her titles for him, informing her to call him by his name in order to keep the relationship informal. Silme furrowed her brows as if it bothered her and was ready to speak against it before a moment of hesitation came. He did have a point, and it would be better to play along and do as he said. After a nod of agreement, she would drop the titles she had bestowed upon him.

Just then, the door to the class had open again as a steady flow of students came out. the fae would hop up back into the air as her wings carried her upwards. "Farewell, Gannon. We look forward to speaking with you tomorrow." He said before going back into the classroom. Silme went to Jesse and gently gave her head a nice pet again. "Thank you for your cooperation, Jesse. We should rest up for tomorrow. This may be what I need before I will be able to remember anything." On that note, the fae would fly or ride back to Jesse's dorm with her.

-- Previous Day EXIT --

Tala Maxwell

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:13 pm

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari stood as the class slowly exited the classroom. Her eyes would dart through each student, etching their souls into her memory. Did they enjoy her lecture? Did they come out knowing just a smidge more about themselves than before? Or perhaps more questions let unanswered? Elohari was seen rubbing her hands together slowly, in a nervous manner as she continued to think further about how her class seemed to take her all in. They all seemed decently confused, concerned, yet open. She had some worries if they'd accept her as a Professor and truly devote their schooling to her classroom. Suppose only time will tell.

As they all filed out, Elohari watched Gannon enter the room and address her. Her soft smile pressed outwards, adding warmth as she shook her head. There was no worries, no need to apologize. She spoke not and continued to watch him speak with the children. He was obviously a good professor before her. Her eyes continued to watch him interact with Kayl and Lelyna. He treated them greatly and quite nurturing, despite what others may think. It brought a warmth unlike any other to her to see him in this light. Mr. Cold eyes have a warm heart.

Finally, his attention was diverted back to Elohari, sighing lightly as the burdens seemed to melt away for a moment. Shed take a small step forward and turn her head upwards to look at the taller male. "Thank you, Gannon. I am unsure if anyone wants a crazy forest lady as a Professor...." Her eyes diverted for a moment as Kyal remained "But I do want this." her eyes brought back up to him with a spreading smile. She'd tilt her head with curiosity as he stated they'd need to discuss further her job details. Personally Elohari didn't mind figure it out on her own, however, the proposition of the two meeting further enticed her. Elohari would offer Kayl a small wave and give Gannon a light touch on his elbow as she began her approach to the door "Sounds like a date then. Tomorrow it is." Elohari smiled sweetly at him and Kayl before departing.

-Exit-

xxx
⚪Emotion - Excitedxxx
⚫Who - Gannonxxx
⚪Outfit [xx]xxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:02 am
Patrick Lockheart
~ Leaves Library, Day Passes and Enters Diviner Classroom ~

~ Previous Day - Library ~

Rick hadn't expected Willow to disappear so swiftly, normally, people would either lean in, curious to hear more about who might just be there in the room with them, or they would sit back, with perhaps a tilt of the head, uncertain if the information was accurate. There were always those that believed and those that were scheptical.

Still, Rick hadn't let the female's swift exit upset him - he'd seen at least one or two others find the information a little overwhelming and could only hope that she perhaps returned to him again?

"Way to go, Nitwit." Her arms folded across her chest, Willow's Grandmother rolled her eyes before seemingly turning to follow the female - Rick wasn't entirely sure if the woman remained on the same plain as them as she faded from his vision, but with the session over, Rick had pulled on his coat and headed back to his room.

~ Present Day - Diviner Class ~

After several hours of Branwen taunting him with her newly found insult of 'Nitwit - or Twit' (she had worked out that shortening it made it even easier to say) Rick had tried to drown out her voice with his violin practice, but eventually she'd settled down and he'd gone to sleep...only to be awoken by the insult bright and early...

Grabbing his books, Rick had opened the window and left the Raven to make her own way towards his Diviner Class - for a bird, she was highly intelligent and it certainly didn't take her long to hunt him down.

"Hallo Twit!" she gave a Cark as she flew up the corridor towards him, landing neatly upon his shoulder as he reached the door to the Diviner Classroom...

"Hello to you too, Silly Bird..." Rick would give a yawn, "Now be quiet." Pushing open the door, he was reassured to find that the room appeared empty - always a good sign in the morning as it gave him time to relax.

Making his way past the tutor's desk, Rick climbed the steps to his usual spot and slid along the row before setting down his books... Branwen would perch beside him, silent for the moment, but he was almost certain she would find some way to show everyone the new word she'd learnt... Stifling another yawn, he opened one of his books to a page and began reading, hoping to pass the time before the tutor arrived to start the class.

Erythyr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Appearance: Patrick's Cold Weather Clothes
Patrick's Inside Clothes
With: Branwen,
Feeling: Tired,
OoC Just quoted you Ery as you were included in Rick's previous day =D

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points