Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:58 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna sat silently and drank her tea whilst Kayl and Leon spoke and the shop keeper, Leonora, went to find some gowns for her to try. It seemed that Kayl had informed her of Lelyna’s color choice, to which Leonora had left to pull out some dresses that she had already put away for the season. Lelyna hated to inconvenience the shop keeper, especially on what was bound to be a very busy day, but there was little she could do, especially considering that Leonora had already disappeared. In any case, Lelyna felt a bit nervous about all of this. She knew that Kayl likely planned on purchasing everything for her. While he likely didn’t think anything of the expense, she certainly would. It would be a debt that she would desire to repay, in one way or another. Perhaps he would desire one of her mother’s vests or tunics? It was a lovely thought and one that made her smile. Lelyna knew that her mother would be more than happy to make Kayl something, considering the favor he was doing her.

Once Leonora returned, Lelyna arose from her seat and placed her tea aside. Approaching the worktable, she waited for Leonora to unpack the first dress for her to feel. The material was smooth and cool – Lelyna knew that it was satin made and of very good quality. She could picture the dress in her mind and knew that it would certainly be very lovely. However, she suspected that given the material and the way the arms were draped that she would be rather cold, given the current season.

The second dress was made of a sturdier cotton/wool blend that would certainly keep her warm, but given all the layers of the skirts, it was heavy and puffy. Lelyna, even without seeing it knew that she would be too short to do the dress justice and likely be swallowed in it. While Leonora could alter the dress, take a few inches off the skirts at the bottom, Lelyna knew that there wasn’t time for that. No, the second dress, while regal and elegant, wasn’t for her.

Lelyna knew the moment her hands caressed the form of the third gown that this was the dress for her. It was full length and heavy enough, material wise, that she would be warm despite the chilly winter weather. It was simple in design and nothing too flamboyant. The corseted top piece would accent her breasts as well as the flare of her hips and the slightly puffed skirt would make her look elegant. While the sleeves were detached, they would cover the entirety of her arms and keep her warm.

“I’ll try the first and the third.” Lelyna said with a smile. Following Leonora into the back room where she could change. With the seamstress’s help, Lelyna tried on the first gown. The dress was lovely and certainly something that she would like to wear, just not for this event. Maybe in the future she could have her mother design something similar. But for the Gala, this wasn’t the dress. “It’s a beautiful, lovely dress, Leonora. But I don’t think it’s the right one.” With Leonora’s help, she removed the gown before donning the other.

As soon as Leonora tightened the bodice of the other gown, Lelyna knew that this was the gown that she wanted to wear to the Gala. Once the sleeves were in place, Lelyna trailed her hands over the bodice of the dress, taking in all the details before letting her hands move to the skirt and then the sleeves. According to Leonora the color was a deep burgundy, much like a rich red wine. Smiling to herself, she knew that Mikhail would like it. Leonora would need to do some very slight alterations to make sure that it fit just right, but according to the seamstress, this would only take a matter of minutes and Lelyna didn’t even need to take the dress of to do it. “This is the one…it’s perfect, Leonora. I love it…”

With Leonora’s help, Lelyna walked back into the main shop where Leon and Kayl were chatting away about blacksmithing and weapons. Wanting Kayl’s opinion on the dress, she stood and waited patiently for him to take notice of her. “What do you think, Kayl? Do you think Mikhail will like it?” Turning in a slow circle so he could see the whole outfit, she waited for him to give his opinion. Now she just needed to think about how to style her hair and what to wear as far as accessories…

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Benihime213

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:27 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon arched a brow at Kayl’s words. Given the boy’s current attire, the weapon at his side and the carriage parked out front, he suspected that he had no shortage of formal attire. So, it was safe to assume that he’d only come to help Lelyna find her dress for the Academy event. It was a kind gesture and not one that many men would offer to make to a girl who wasn’t their own beloved. Was it possible that Kayl was harboring feelings for Lelyna? Leon wouldn’t have been surprised.

While the girls stepped in the back for the fitting, Leon had to wonder what he was supposed to do. The shop was tidy, and the tea already brewed, the fire crackling merrily. But it seemed that Kayl wished to continue their conversation. Looking down at him with a small smirk and an arched brow he nodded a little. “You are correct, I do not work with cloth. I am merely here to help Leonora with her busy day.”

Gesturing toward Kayl’s sword, he gave an approving nod. “I’m a blacksmith by trade. My specialties are blades and armor. I make all of the blades and armor for the City Guard and take frequent commissions form citizens of the city and from other Kingdoms as well.” Leon said with a grin, clearly proud of his accomplishments as a blacksmith. “I noticed the blade at your hip. It looks very elegant.” Until he held the blade and observed it himself he wouldn’t be able to tell the full quality or where it might have come from, regionally speaking, but given the hilt, handle and scabbard, it was expensive to say the least.

While they spoke of blades and their quality, Lelyna and Leonora came back into the shop. Glancing up, Leon gently nudged Kayl so he could see how breathtaking Lelyna looked in the gown she had chosen. Leon didn’t know who Lelyna’s beloved was, but he knew that he was a lucky man. Lelyna looked like a Princess in Leonora’s custom-made gown. With her hair done and accessories added, it would only add to her beauty. It was a shame that Lelyna couldn’t see how lovely she looked, but given the slight blush on the girls’ cheeks, Leon suspected that she already knew, or at least suspected. Catching Leonora’s eye, he smiled and winked at her, proud of her and the talents that she possessed.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Elohari was delighted that Fiona had sought her out for assistance. "Do you mind telling me, Fiona, why you sought me out?" Elohari had inquired as the two made hast to the tailor shop. Elohari would have offered dresses from her own home, as she owned way too many to count... it seemed that it might have been an addiction on hand. But Elohari was must taller than her, and a rather fuller size... her dressed would not accommodate Fionas body nor would it her style. The tailor shop seemed to be the only option.

The two moved swiftly, exiting the academy ground and down to the market street. THankfully the shop wasn't far from the grounds. It was a chilly day, but no ice or snow fluttered about, leaving the two able to walk peacefully. If Fiona chose not to answer, she wouldn't fret, keeping the silence as a memory. Eventually the two made it to the door. Elohari swung open the door and offered Fiona the first to enter. Peering around, it was rather busy! Elohari arched a brow curious to see many familiar faces, most from her class.

"Well.... it seems my whole class is here." Elohari spoke softly, speaking enough to be heard, but quite to not bestirred others if needed. Her hands found her neck, releasing her fur coat as she hung it against a perch. Elohari glanced back to Fiona and smiled sweetly "I bet the shop owner could assist once finished with the few here..." Elohari glanced around, unsure of who the shop owner exactly... Elohari was dressed rather elegant, it seemed she didn't need any assistance, but that of another.

The two took a few more steps into the works, Elohari smiled at everyone present, her eyes adverting to the new one, he looked rather old. "Good day to you all." She spoke sweetly as her eyes adverted to Lelyna. "My goodness, you look beautiful Lelyna." Elohari's eyes lit up, taking in the lovely fabrics "Such a deep color."

⚪Emotion - Warmxxx
⚫Who - A crap ton of peoplexxx
⚪Outfit [Dress[Cloak][hair]] xxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

benihime213

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:59 am

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

As the pair made their way to the tailor nearby, Fiona glanced towards the Professor. "I um... I don't really... Know anybody aside from Tess..." She gave half an answer, just mentioning the name brought something to mind... Where was the redheaded girl? "S-speaking of... Is she ok..? I haven't seen her since yesterdays incident..."

Upon reaching the shop, Fiona immediately grew anxious as she'd sighted a few familiar faces. She sunk into herself a little merely followed Elohari in silence, overwhelmed more by the people she recognised than those she didn't... She was half tempted to just agree to the first dress given and rush out, but for her own sake she endured.

They had approached the Diviner girl that Elohari called "Lelyna," the name caught Fii's curiousity and she lifted her gaze from the floor towards the fellow student. It took a moment for her to register the girls appearance before she found herself captivated by her, Fiona's eyes twinkled with fascination, and as quickly as she rose, she'd look away in embarassment, her cheeks flushing as she'd attempt to position herself somewhat behind the Professor in a silly attempt to hide.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Queen Hera Kami

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:21 pm

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: White as Snow Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo watched as she soon began to become nervous. She felt like she would need to go to the back and find more as they girl examined the dresses. Her heart was racing as she tucked some hair behind her ear as she soon heard the other female speak. She took down the two the girl wanted and took her into the back room. This is where the girl tried them on. Leonora had assisted her as she gave a sweet smile. She even hummed a usual tune as she went from one dress to another. When it was finally decided on the third one. Leo gave a small squeal as the girl looked absolutely adorable in it.

She soon began to take in the skirts more since the bodice was capable of being tightened by strings. She needed the waist a little smaller and the hem to be raised some. She did those alterations in no time while the dress was on the girl. She was proud this dress was finding a home. Normally her own work never had a second so it was a one of a kind. "You look so lovely. It will have the man you love with his jaw dropped open." She said as she adjusted the dress.

"I would even do your hair and accessories that went with the dress. I want to assist as much as I can." She didn't have long hair like the girl so it would be nice to play with another's hair and feel like she had a daughter of her own. She helped the girl back to the front of her shop as she presented her to her friend. She hoped he was pleased as well. She soon caught sight of a wink as her eyes went wide. Her cheeks turning a deep red as she covered them. She could feel the warmth from her blush. Leon winked at her. She gave a small squeak as she turned a little to the side and smacked her cheeks a little.

In her flustered state, she didn't hear the door open to her shop. She glanced up to see an older woman. Behind her was a student it seemed. She leaned to the side as she laid her ears down as she looked at the two. She gave a sweet smile still hiding her blush. "Welcome to Floating Lotus. Please come in from the cold and I will assist you in finding some attire. Please let me know if there is something you are really wishing to have." She said as she smiled. She lowered her head in a slight bow. She looked to Leo as she nodded to him so he could get them something warm to drink. Her heart was still racing from the wink.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Queen Hera Kami

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:51 am
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None

╔═══════════════════

As the conversation between Kayl and Leon continued casually, Lelyna seemed to have picked out the ones that she liked. Kayl didn't get a very good look at them, but trusted the shopkeeper's judgement. As she guided Lelyna to the back for sizing and tailoring, Kayl's attention was completely returned to the conversation at hand. Kayl had been right about the rugged man, and even more so then that, it seemed this man was the smith in the town, someone that Kayl was meaning to see in the coming months. It was amusing that the smith brought up Kayl's blade, as it was the very reason that he would be seeking him out. "Ah, this?" Kayl said in response to his words of it being elegant, "Perhaps at first glance," Kayl said just a bit cryptically, while placing his palm on the pommel of the sword. His words might have seemed a bit strange at first, as the sword in its scabbard was indeed beautifully crafted. With an overall black appearance and gold decorative trims and accents, the sword was certainly something to be desired.

Kayl smiled lightly as he was about to further ask the smith if he would take a look at his blade, since he had him there, it seemed prudent to kill two birds with one stone. However before the words could form, Leon nudged at him as Lelyna called out to him and reentered the shop to present the dress of her choice. Kayl had been distracted enough when he was speaking with the smith, that he hadn't even noticed his own teacher enter the shop. He was about to speak when Elohari cut in unexpectedly. Kayl bowed to her lightly after she finished, and then looked to Lelyna. "Ms. Mehra's words, as beautiful as they are, do you no justice Lelyna," Kayl said lightly as he stepped closer to her and appraised her. "I doubt anything we could say ever would," Kayl followed up just as smoothly as could be as he drew in closer to whisper something to Lelyna. "Mihkail is going to be speechless..."

Stepping back then, Kayl stepped towards the shopkeeper once more. He brought one of his hands up to his chest and bowed to her lightly in appreciation. "Milady, your work is even more exquisite then I have heard," Kayl said before taking a step back from them both so that he could clear the way and let the finish up. "I'll let you two finish up, and we can settle the rest before we depart," Kayl said while looking to the shopkeeper, implying the payment due for such a beautiful dress. He looked to the smith once more and nodded his head to him as well. "Perhaps we can discuss this more at a later time," Kayl said while lightly nodding at his blade as he pushed on the pommel slightly, causing the blade to lift at his side a bit. Once everything was finished, Kayl promptly settled up with the shopkeeper, and called for his driver to prepare the carriage for the trip back to the academy.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Erythyr

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

benihime213

Raiyun
Captain

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:14 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna couldn’t have been happier with the reactions that she was getting. She was surprised to hear Elohari’s compliment, as she hadn’t realized that her Professor had come into the shop, but she was thankful for the praise none the less. As Kayl approached her and spoke directly to her, Lelyna smiled and felt her cheeks blush. She could only hope that that was true. Mikhail was so used to seeing beautiful girls at these events – she hoped that she stood out, at least a little.

“Thank you all for your compliments. I can’t thank Lady Leonora enough…the dress is exquisite. And Kayl…What would I do without you?” She asked with a small, wonderous look on her face. This was a debt that she would repay, even if it took years to do so. Such kindness…it touched her heart. With Leonora’s help, Lelyna donned the other accessories that came with the dress, including a pair of flats that were comfortable and well suited for the Gala.

Leonora was kind enough to also style her hair, again with the accessories provided and put a light layer of make-up on her face. By the time Leonora was done, Lelyna was ready to go straight to the Gala. Leon was kind enough to pack up her previously worn outfit for her to take back with her while Kayl spoke with Leonora and settled the charge for everything. Lelyna had no idea what Leonora would charge for her service, but she knew that if this gown had been made by her mother, it would have cost a grand amount.

“Thank you so much, Leonora, Leon. I’ll come back and let you know how much Mikhail liked it…” Lelyna said with a smile as she took Kayl’s arm to leave the shop. She knew that Elohari and Fiona were in good hands with Leonora, and that she would help the ladies find what they were looking for…

By the time Kayl led her out of the shop and into the carriage to head back to the Academy, Lelyna was a bundle of excitement and nerves. Mikhail would likely be upset that she’d skipped class and hadn’t notified him of her plans for the day, but it couldn’t have bene helped. If she’d gone to him, he would have known how distressed she was and he would have coerced the information out of her, one way or another.

Hands in her lap, Lelyna tilted her head up and opened her eyes as she addressed Kayl on the ride back to the Academy. “I can’t thank you enough for what you’ve done for me, Kayl. I know that…you might not think much of the gesture, but it means the world to me and I’d like to repay you in some way.” They both agreed to talk about the ‘debt’ at a later time, after the Gala. Lelyna hoped that he wouldn’t forget or brush off the fact that she wanted to repay him for his generosity and kindness.

In the meantime, Lelyna was eager to be reunited with Mikhail at the Gala. Although she wouldn’t be able to see him, at least not herself, she was eager to borrow the memories of others to see for herself how the ballroom had been decorated and how handsome Mikhail was dressed for the event…

[ - Exit Lelyna to Event Forum – Gala - ]

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Benihime213

Raiyun

Queen Hera Kami

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:50 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

The boy, Kayl, was intriguing. Yes, he was clearly a noble and a wealthy one and that, but Kayl didn’t carry himself like the pompous pricks that Leon usually had to deal with. No, Kayl was regal. You could tell just by looking at him that he was of Noble blood, but he didn’t look down his nose at you. He looked you in the eye and he addressed you like an equal – eye to eye. Leon respected that greatly. While it was unlikely, Leon hoped that he would meet up with Kayl again in the future – the boy clearly had knowledge when it came to Leon’s trade, which was intriguing; not many Nobles took the time to learn how their blades and armor were forged, as long as they did what was needed, they didn’t care how it was made.

Once the bill had been settled and Kayl moved to escort Lelyna from the shop, Leon smiled at the boy and inclined his head. “I look forward to it, Kayl. Enjoy your evening.” Looking to the other lovely ladies that had entered the store, he welcomed them inside and moved to make them both warm cups of tea while Leonora helped them look around the store and try on various gowns. He was glad to see Leonora’s shop so busy – it meant that her dresses were popular and thus her business would flourish. So proud of her, Leon watched from the side and gave her small smiles and nods of encouragement as she worked. Anything she needed, he was there to do, whether it be to grab boxes from the back, hold various articles of clothing or fabrics or so on…he was there for her and he hoped that one day, he could help her a lot more…

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Voice of Aegis

Queen Hera Kami

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Queen Hera Kami

Sweet Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:31 am

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

Kayl had been startled by Elohari, much to her surprise. Was it her simply being there? Or perhaps his conversation was too interesting he wouldn't note others entering in the room. Her brows arched as hands clasped together at her waist, watching Kayl stand and address the beautiful lady. Her eyes advert to Lelyna, looking at the lovely fabric. Her heart soared with admiration, the friendship between the two was a feat to see. But was also delightful to see such a lovely lady feeling truly beautiful. Her dress seemed to fit just right, elegantly so, yet youthful. She quite liked the color, it seemed red was everyone's favorite for the Gala.

Her head turned to the greeter, a small flush to her face, but generally well together. Elohari smiled sweetly at her "Thank you, perhaps you can assist with my lovely friend here in finding a gown..." Elohari would speak softly, smiling sweetly at the other women "But you are busy now, please, do not let me stop you." Elohari edged the women on, allowing her to return back to Lelyna. The two ladies reverted back to tailoring the dress, while the two men finished up their conversation.

"Come, lets see what they have." Elohari glanced behind herself, revealing a shy Fiona. Her hand gestured for her to take the lead, allowing her to look at the selections in front of them. The two would make their way through racks of dresses, Elohari would have to shop her sometime, perhaps donate a few of her own fabrics to Leo's lovely collection. She seemed to have a wide collection, a few Elohari quite liked on herself. But now was for Fiona, not herself. Elohari gathered few fabrics, ushering Fiona to the dressing room.

"Try on these." Elohari would inquire, pulling out three different types of dresses. First one was full of vibrant oranges and yellows, a bodice tight and sleeves loose. It was a very youthful look. The second one, was a rich purple sinched at the waist. It was rather plain in retrospect to the vibrant colored first dress, but it held ellegance and comfort, something perhaps Fiona would appreciate. The third one, a lavish gown full of pinks. It was sinched at the waist with a belt. Cap sleeved and a long trail starting from the shoulders. It was beautiful, a favorite from Elohari. She could see herself wearing such things in her younger days... perhaps even in the summer when feeling bold.

Fiona would hustle along, quickly gathering the supplies. Elohari suppressed a laugh, how quickly the women wanted to hide shouldn't be a laughing manner. But it was in the manner in which she hid. It was adorable, but rather sad. Such a young women should enjoy her youth. Elohari knew music was her passion, so perhaps a small talk with the Professor of Music could lead Fiona down the right path. Elohari herself knew no instruments, besides her voice. But perhaps the two could connect one day?

Fiona would try on the dresses, popping her head out first before her bodice. Elohari encouraged and cheered her on, eventually showing off the dresses to Elohari. Each one, Elohari smiled sweetly. Each dress was beautiful on her, she had to wonder which one Fiona would pick. But the last dress... it was something special. The way she looked, the way Fiona seemed to feel... it was the one. But ultimately it was up to Fiona. Whatever her answer, Elohari supported it. "Allow me." Elohari would pay for the dress along with anything else needed.

"I shall see you at the dance, I must to get ready myself.... Fiona, you look beautiful. Remember this moment my friend, know the feeling." Elohari gleamed at the young women, proud of today little adventure. Elohari was looking forward to this Gala. Seeing all her students enjoying themselves and then there was Gannon; she could feel her heart squeeze at the thought. Seeing him would end his day perfectly.

⚪Emotion - Warmxxx
⚫Who - A crap ton of peoplexxx
⚪Outfit [Dress[Cloak][hair]] xxx
⚫OCC xxx

⚪╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾⚫

[Profile]
The_littlest_dragonfly

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

benihime213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:10 pm

𝓕𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓮

_ _ _________________________________________________ _ _

After the brief exchanges between them (Mostly Elohari) and the others within the store, Fiona was given the lead and they had spent their time looking through several dresses... All of them so... Beautiful. Sadly Fii struggled to see herself in most of them though. That was until the Professor handed her three particular dresses and had the hesitating girl go into the dressing room to try them out.

The first was... A little bit TOO fancy for Fiona's taste, she felt almost choked up in it. While it may suit a lot of others, for her it didn't feel right.

Dress number two was a little nicer, it came in a colour the girl adored. Something about it didn't click with her though... Without much thought, she continued.

The final dress however, it took a moment of just looking in a reflection for her to make her mind... The way the colours melded neetly, the comfortable yet elegant feel she got from it... This is the one. She gave Elohari a small smile as if to signal her decision.

Fiona felt it better to pack her normal clothes in a little bag she'd brought along in advance. Before she could work out payments however, Elohari seemed to have bought the dress for her, causing the pale girl to grow somewhat unsettled, it felt rude to accept... But for now she let it happen, considering ways to return the favor in the near future. "T-thank you SO much Professor..!" Beneath her nervous expression was a look of complete appreciation and glee. As the woman left, Fii gave her a bow followed by a quicker bow towards the pair that appeared to run the store. "Th-thanks for your p-patience... Have a nice day..!" She stuttered, making her own leave for the upcoming Gala, which she eagerly anticipated now she at least looked the part.

~ Fiona left The Floating Lotus and returned to the Academy ~

Wearing: [Her new favourite dress]

Queen Hera Kami

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:33 am

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: White as Snow Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo had assisted the customers as she saw them out. She was waving bye as she turned her open sign to close. Today was for sure busy. She walked across the room before everything began to spin. She went down to her knees. Her nerves and lack of food had her feeling faint as she leaned forward and laid her hands on the floor. That was the busiest she had been since she moved here. She caught her breath as she stayed put. She had just recently recovered from a cold and fever. So she was still a little weak from the ordeal. She rubbed her eyes before getting back on to her feet.

She moved close to Leon as she wrapped her arms around him. "Your toast and melted cheese were amazing. How about we go and get something to eat that will fill both of our stomachs." She said as she leaned into him. Her stomach was growling even louder as she rubbed it. She could possibly out eat Leon at the moment. As the saying goes. She is hungry enough to eat a horse. She laughed as she soon remembered his wink from earlier as she turned red once more. She hurried to cover her cheeks.

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After helping all of the customers with their purchases, Leon watched Leonora close the door to the shop and flip the ‘Open’ sign to ‘Closed’. He was busy gathering up and putting away all the tea cups and saucers when Leonora collapsed to the floor. Hearing the thud, he looked over his shoulder only to feel his gut twist. Quickly placing the cups down, he went to her side to help her. Leonora was back on her feet, but she moved into his arms and held him close.

Holding her tightly, he breathed a small sigh of relief at her words. She was tired and hungry…He didn’t blame her, she’d been running around all day and had hardly eaten anything. But he was glad that he’d been here to help her and to care for her now that she needed him. “Yes, a hot meal is exactly what we need, Leonora.” Leaning in, he kissed her lips lightly and held her close for a moment. “I’ve been wanting to do that all day…” He whispered with a smile, his forehead resting against hers.

“Let’s head to the Jolly Tavern and Inn…” Leading her to the door, he grabbed their cloaks and made sure hers was on securely before he donned his as well. Dousing the fire, he then escorted Leonora out and had her lock up before he took her arm and led her toward the housing district where they could share a meal and the evening together.

[ - Exit to the Jolly Tavern and Inn - ]

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:27 pm

She was glad he was by her side. She was feeling like she was filled to the brim with happiness. She was caught off guard with his kiss as she smiled brightly. She had been wanting that all morning. His lips were warm and tasted of tea. They were sweet. When he mentioned someplace she looked at him. She had never been to it before. "Yes that sounds like a wonderful plan. Let's go, Leon. And your kisses are always so sweet tasting." She will get him to blush for the flustered state she was in earlier with the wink. She allowed him to put on her cloak as she followed him out.

[Exit to the Inn]

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:09 am
User Image

{Where:Leon's home} {With: Leon } {Wardrobe: Cherry Blossom Pink } {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leo was in her shop finishing packing up her winter collection. She carried them to the back room as she stored them on their shelves. She then pulled down some old styles of her spring and summer collection. She carried those boxes out. Her collection was small since where she used to stay was always hot so they sold fast. It was a good thing she spent the rest of the winter making new outfits. She even went into the late night making the outfits. She was happy to be back in her shop. She stood at the window as she dressed the wooden dolls with her clothing. She was proud of herself. A lot of her clothing was normally a one outfit thing unless demand of the same outfit was requested.

She finished putting up her clothing. She was proud of what she had done. She sat down for a second flipping through her book she had made from leather and string. She bit her bottom lip as she looked at the outfit she had been working on sketched before her very eyes. She kept the book open as she moved to the back and pulled out the very dress. It was her in short terms wedding dress. It was a surprise at the moment since she was not truly asked properly by Leon but she wanted it to be ready for when he does. Today she was adding the sheer material to the back that way it followed her. The sleeves were detached while being sheer as well. The last thing she needed was a veil. She was happy as the bodice had beads and gems on it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 10:36 pm
benihime213

Tala Maxwell

⚔️ ナナシ ⚔️

User Image

| Name - Nanashi Kuzunoha | Knit - Elementor (Aerokinesis) | Alignment - Neutral Chaos | Age - 15 | Year - first | Clothes - Shinobi Shozoku

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

((Enters with Jesse to the Floating Lotus Taylor shop)) Walking together with Jesse, Nanashi wondered where to start as he would speak of Khosbaina. Of course, there had been places that were burned down and destroyed thanks to Nanashi, but he would leave that out. Despite what others would say, it’s a great place. There were meadows full of these rare flowers that would show off a color that I don’t think normal plants would make. One of my friends really liked them. Nanashi said, as the thought of Asahi and her fascination with flowers came to his thoughts. Not only that, but some say that there was a summit within the mountains where the gods would come down and talk to you, revealing what true strength lies within you, and whether or not you have the right to earn your destiny as whatever calling you wish to pursue. Of course, that was just a myth. Like I need a god to tell me what I can and can’t do! Nanashi would snicker at the thought. He never was one for religion in his own sense. Getting close to the shop, Nanashi would listen on Jesse as the two walk, when they were approaching close to the door.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVE LIST ►

> Wind Charge ⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
> Swift Strike ➡️⬇️↘️🔴
> whirlwind spiral ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵
> Kusanagi Barrage ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️+🔴, 🔴🔴, 🔶🔶, 🔵🔵, 🔷🔷, ⬇️↙️⬅️ 🔵

◄ BAG ►

ninjato
★ Kunai x 2
★ Shuriken x 5
★ Sketchbook
Book of Yokai