Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:58 pm
Lenn started to cry. "But it is! It's my fault she's gone! She's always wanted to meet Alphonse, but I kept telling her that I wanted to search for you. She never complained, thinking she would find Alphonse too. But then.. She must have gotten tired of waiting she searched on her own."
Aiona jumped out the museum window and snapped her finger. The museum was soon eletricuted.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:10 pm
Senya and al froze, becuase they were inside. "Al!" she shouted, but she fainted from the shock [what do you mean by that? you mean the electrical currents gone haywire?]  

Illina of Mana

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:13 pm
Ed lean foreward and hushed her with a kiss "Dont worry, we shall find her"  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 1:12 pm
((sparks surrounded the building, wires and others went insane... and apparently that's it)
Aiona smirked. "Thank you, alchemy." She shot a few bullets at the museum and ran off. "More power."
Lenn blushed lightly, and smiled at Edward. "Alright.. I hope so." She heard gunshots and her eyes widened. "What is..." She quickly stood up and looked around. "What is going on!?" I promised my father I would become the town mistress. The town mayor. I will. I will protect my town.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:17 pm
[[how about I play as another character and you play as al...i really dislike his character but I like it at the same time, but only if you want.]]

"I dont know, lets go and check it out" he ripped off his suit and somehow changed into his alchemy suit  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:42 pm
Lenn nodded and ran to the museum. There, she saw Alphonse walking out of the building, uneffected by the electricity. Alphonse looked at Lenn. "I think Senya was electricuted." He turned to Edward. "Brother, do you have any idea who might have done this?" Lenn sighed.
Aiona put on ring with a red stone. "Yep. And I'm immune to the red stone's effect."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:27 pm
Senya lay on the mueseum floor, her body, part sindged and burnt.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:38 pm
Lenn shrugged. "I'm going." She ran, but Alphonse stopped her. "No, Lenn, it's too dangerous. This is eletricity and I don't conduct it." He ran inside and picked up Senya. Lenn sighed. "Who could have done this..." She looked at the ground and found a tiny piece of red silk. Alhponse came out, carrying Senya.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:18 pm
Senyas arm twitched and she cried "It hurts so much Al" she whimpered  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:01 am
Alphonse looked at Senya. "We'll get you to a doctor quick." Lenn held the red silk and turned around. "Let's go." She and Alphonse ran, carrying Senya to the hospital.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:41 pm
"Please...did anyone else get hurt?" she asked in a pained voice  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:16 pm
Alphonse shook his head. "No." They ran into the hospital. Lenn ran to the desk. "We need a quick room!" The doctor nodded. "Yes, Miss Lenn!" They ran with Senya into an empty room.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:23 pm
Senya groaned in pain "This day didnt go as planned...for any of us, eh?" she coughed, trying to luagh at her own joke  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:41 pm
The doctor told Alphonse and the others to wait in the waiting room or come back later. They left, Alphonse waving slightly to Senya. Lenn turned to Edward. "I found something outside the museum when we arrived."
Aiona looked at the red slik, the flaps, going down her leg. It was ripped. "Darn it... Oh no." He froze for a second. "If anyone sees th ripped out part.. Then.."  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

Illina of Mana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:00 pm
The docter came out after a while and directed them to the place where Senya lay on a bed, with a mask on her mouth and an I.V. inserted in her hand, several other wires were around, but most were unimportant  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff