Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:04 am
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama rounded the corner just intime to see Kogo grab her by the elbow his jaw tightened and his eyes narrowed as he started towards them but by the time he reached them his face was calm again and he puts a hand on Delilah's head."I thought your brother told you to go to your room my dear Delilah."He says he couldn't be mad at her it wasn't her fault he then looks at Kogo with a smile."Thanks for finding our lost princess."He says warmly like nothing happened before,he then seen Damien and turns to him."Hello there sorry I have to cut this short but her brother is on his way to her dorm and I have to get her there he has likely already found our friend so we might want to hurry."He says then he looks at Kogo again."Oh and would you mind meeting me later I want to ask you something and don't worry I am sure you can feel my honesty right now."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:14 am
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Alster was walking around when he bumps into Alexander and smiles."So if you don't mind me asking what happened to your sister and Rama did he finely confess to her and it backfire or something?"He asks Rama told him a few times that he liked her,When they where out of school he would talk about her form time to time hoping she was ok and such."You know Alexander Rama would do anything for Delilah hell I remember one time he learned how to cook just so he could make her something for her birthday,that small cake they brought out for her form the kitchen was Rama's he was back there cooking when we though he was late."He says with a little laugh.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:01 am
GuenivereOrion

Kogo immediately looked taken aback. Not at Delilah but with himself. How could he be so fool hardy. He bowed low to Delilah hands at his side, In the eastern country he was from a low bow was a form of apology. Only bested by the face to floor couldve had a V8 bow.
Head still low he apologized profusely.

"Im sorry, how dare I. I had no intentions of getting you in trouble Delilah, please forgive me."
Having to be under someones thumb was, unsettling, to Kogo to say the least. But then again he presumed there were both Pros and Cons to being an only child. The point of the matter was Kogo did not understand, and as such he hoped his long soft hair hid the shared redness in his face.

When Damien intervened and Rama approached, however, Kogo was finally taken aback at someone other than himself. How pretentious the higher royalty of the larger kingdoms could truly be, feigning as if the past was but illusion. However, Rama's behavior if anything was a mirror of how rash and immediate Kogo was acting with Delilah. It only made Kogo's momentary shame in himself much more stark. On top of that Kogo COULD in fact feel Rama's honesty, and Damien's good intentions. So he let it go.
He looked at Damien
"I do believe you have the wrong idea. Much to my dismay, as I couldve sworn we'd gotten off to an alright start." He smiled at him extending his empathic connection allowing Damien to feel his friendliness, as well as his confusion and the slight p***k of betrayal he felt.
Kogo pulled a stamp out of his pocket and held it out to Rama.

"Here. This is an alchemic stamp. It's been imprinted with my will. Pull the cap off and stamp the stamp on any flat surface. It should allow u to open a portal wherever your at to connect us. Easy contact."

((I like to be very colorful, I feel it makes things easier to read, but i also understand it just gives some people a headache. so let me know if there are alternatives I could use that would be less bothersome for you if there are complications ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:34 am
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 2&4
Alexander walked with his friendly rather hastily as they made their way to the women's chambers,"Though he will have to understand even though my sister is so well placed in his heart it will be who ever comes with the best royal proposal", he shook his head sadly,"Less of a dowry that she has to give and more benefits the better", he explained to Alster,"Though I will always have Delilah's best intentions in heart and persuade my parents from any harmful matches It will not be me who places her where she should be", told him stopping as they had reached outside the girls Chamberlain where he would call onto his sister from there,"alright here we are here",he turned to the attendant there,"I am here to call on Princess Delilah of Arasonal", he informed the attendant.
Delilah was a mess she felt bad for Kogo he seemed a little out of place having all these boys running up and telling him no and out sympathy she went forward and offered him her handkerchief as a sign of friendship,"Here Prince Kogo I do apologize for the fuss but..... I really have to go", she told him blinking at him in compassion on his part,"I would love to converse later but I was ordered to leave and I have to leave now...", she then handed him off item. The handkerchief off white with a hand stitched embroidery of her name, lace trimming, and smelled similar to the perfume she already wore on her, vanilla and honeysuckles rather sweet and homey. She then turned to rama worried, as she began to proceed to almost race down the hall but not run,"My brother is going to scold me again...", she said rather timidly allowing her fear to show through as she turned the hall,"I can already here him now...".

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:08 am
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama took the stamp form Kogo and bows."I will use it once I have a free moment and sorry for my actions before my feelings got the better of me."He says before he turns with Delilah and runs off with her."Will you slow down before you fall and hurt your self."He says catching up to her and keeping pass with her."Don't worry about it so much Delilah he is just being an older brother they soon reached the girls dorms and seen Alexander and Alster both at the front doors he then took her hand in his and he walks up behind the two men."Man you two are fast sorry I kind of kept her out."He says not really lieing it was his fault she went running when he acted how he did,if he remained calm none of this would have happened."Sorry again I did find Kogo again but I think things will be fine I just let my feelings take over my judgement."Alster turns to the voice of Rama and smiles seeing the two holding hands and laughs."Will you two took your time,something we should know about."He says with a grin and Rama shakes his head."Nothing like that just keeping a promise Alster and please get your mind out of the gutter for once."He says with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:06 pm
queen strider

Queen this goes in the profile part of the guild not in the middle of the rp.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

'HealingAssass1n"

Kogo took the hankercheif an fanned it out to reveal her name and the lovely embroidery.
As he folded it back up he caught a whiff of the lovely perfume that had gotten him in so much trouble before. They had all ran off and so Kogo folded it up and put it in his inner breast pocket, where he could still smell the lovely scent.
He turned to Damien,

"So. Whats your thing? Are you half wolf?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 am
pagan yanik

GuenivereOrion

Strider was waking up in her palace and wanted to go out and meet new people but didnt like going to school very much and the thought was enough to make her a little mad but she went anyway . " Hello ? is anyone here ?" she replied as she walked into the courtyard and looked for someone to be there but saw noone at all . She was ready to mingle and be seen in the public but didnt know where to go from there.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:41 pm

Years 2&4
Alexander turned at the sound of Rama and Delilah entering from behind them smirking as he noted Rama taking up for Delilah he shook his head,"You know better than to keep my little sister out", he gave a soft chuckle as Delilah let go of Rama's hand and walked over to stand next to her brother,"Did you have some issues in the hallway sis?", he asked her with a raised brow. Delilah found that she was rather embarrassed by the prince's comment but only blushed and said nothing she walked over to stand next to her brother and nodded slowly,"Yes it seems.. many people wish to talk to me for some reason...", she replied very quietly. As she looked up at Alexander asking,"Do you think its because I've grown some since last year?", she tried to make some small talk for the conversation but more than anything she was just relieved that Alexander wasn't going to scold her this time. Alexander looked over at her shrugging slightly,"Perhaps... but their is some people that probably didn't notice you last year or didn't pay much attention you are somewhat plain", he commented he wasn't going for her directly as a personal insult its just what he thought personally. Delilah was adorable he supposed in her own way but he could never be with a woman so quiet or humble spoken she was more of a child than a lady at times in his mind even though he knew she would make a perfect wife for others. Delilah nodded slowly taking what she considered the insult and tried not to produce tears at it,"Your right brother... I suppose I am rather plain...", she said rather quietly. At this juncture Alexander took over the conversation,"What are we standing around here for? I thought we were going to grab lunch or perhaps check out some of the school I heard some parts got a remodel since last year", he told the boys walking over to them. As he younger sister shadowed him keeping quiet and keeping her head bowed.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama and Alaster listened to the two of them and Rama looked at Alexander after what he said about his sister being plain and it brought a frown to his face but then he brought up going around the school but above all he brought up lunch."Sure I am up for some food."Alaster says with a grin as he pushes Alexander ahead of him chanting."FOOD FOOD FOOD."Over and over again and Rama walked next to Delilah he could see the tears in her eyes even if she didn't want any one too and he puts an arm around her and leans in before whispering."Don't let what your bother said bother you,I for one don't think you are plain at all,shy yes but I think it's what makes you,you."He says with a smile before he pokes her nose."Besides it's one of the many things that I have always liked about you."He says with a big goofy grin.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:05 pm

Years 2&4
Alexander began to laugh at Alsters comment about food as he was ushered through the door. and into the hall he snickered as they entered,"He is back there isn't he", he whispered over to Alster smirking as he looked over his shoulder. Rama was head over heels in love it seemed with Delilah he honesty had no idea but he supposed it was some big crush thing he had going on for a long time. Delilah wiped her small tears with her gloved hand,"I know... Alex didn't mean it", she whispered blushing at his comment on her not being plain in his eyes and following after them,"I should learn not to be so sensitive he says", she comments and agrees with him,"I know he is right and I shouln't be I suppose its just one of the issues of being treated as the baby of my family..", she watched Alex and Alster ahead of them whispering and peeking looks back at them,"They are talking again about us I guess...", she replied quietly.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Alaster whispers back."You know how he is."He states looks back at the two whispers behind them with a smile. Many people over time have told him she woulnd't be any good for him she would slow him down or get in the way but honestly in his eyes she was nothing like that,sure she was sensitive and maybe a little bit of a cluts at times but she's human she is bound to mass things up form time to time but so will any one else,he then looks at her with a smile."What you should be is be your self Delilah you may be the baby of your family but you are still you're own person."He then looks up at the others in front of them anond he smiles."Eyes forward you two let me and the beautiful lady have a privet cversation."He says before looking back at her never losing his smile.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers