Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia turned at the sound of small feet and seen the tiny dragon come to Doryu she looked in awe at the small spectacle and admired her beautiful feathers and was handed over the small dragon in which she gazed into its bright warm eyes,"How remarkable... she is beautiful..", she felt awed and warm to know this tiny thing was hers now,"Aren't you so precious...", she said warmly to the little dragon,"Dragonia how poetic", she smiled at her small dragon knowing that all living creatures had their own name.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Ryoko tuned to creepy behind her master and inspect the monarch butterfly. She felt displeased that the queen should receive such a rare dragon and she wanted to sulk again she did alot of that lately since they had arrived but then a thought occurred to her which placed her in a great mood,'She can't ride her so she wont be riding one of the dragons good', thought Ryoko with a smirk she found that this kitty cat had no business riding on any of their dragons she watched Kalel and Doyru look over the small dragon and she went about floating around in the air she seen the queen was rather warmed by the accepted gift and she frowned what had this woman given her master? Nothing as far as he knew... and she found that wasn't fair she dropped to the ground and started to approach this thought,"My master has given you a beautiful and precious gift of our people", said Ryoko boldly as she stood there hands on her hips,"What have you to give him O' Great Lioness of the Leon", she demands crossing her arms as she waited an answer.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

Dragonia went over to Ophelia, and nuzzled the queen's leg in a gentle way. She'd knew better than to jump onto someone without them wanting her to do so. Her wings then flapped a bit, both in a happy way and a stretching kind of way, Her feathers were warm from her having been sitting in the sunlight. She then looked up at Doryu and roared trying to say she liked Ophelia a lot. That Ophelia was nice and beautiful. Being a baby she couldn't talk telepathically yet, but could learn if she wanted to.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:10 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia stopped cooing over the small Dragonia and turned to look at Kyoko she narrowed her eyes and her throat tightened in tension she was placing her on the spot and that caused her eyes eyes to flash and a growl to escape her throat,"Your master will receive all he desires in time", she finally managed to control her emotions as she strode past Kyoko,"Breakfast is ready we should not linger here", she commented coldly making her way to her dining room holding her precious bundle she refused to look at anyone on her way past as she clutched onto Dragonia stroking the small baby dragon's head with loving gestures.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:08 am
GuenivereOrion

For the first time Doryu was angry at Ryoko she was disobeying him."Ryoko form now one you will not speak unless spoken to do i make my self clear."He says his voice cracking the quite morning air."Disobey me again and you will be returning home alone."He says before turning and following the queen into the castle Klale turns to Ryoko and sighs."Sorry Ryoko but I am with the king on this one you need to start showing some respect to her after all in just 3 days she will be your queen."He says as he follows behind the others.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Ryoko was outraged and she felt so as well she wished to scream at him that she was trying to make a point she found it was all together more positive to point that out but she kept her mouth shut she got personally hurt that her master choose to favor another woman over her. And she glared at Kalel he might be right but she still didn't like any of it she felt she really wasn't safe to even think! She followed quietly remaining silent was difficult but could be done because she had to take battle orders from Doryu before. She went into the dining hall and she gave the queen such a scornful look that Ophelia returned this to her 10 fold they glared each other down both cold and hateful there was already a personal vendeda going on...

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:26 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia remained quiet for most of the breakfast commenting she hoped everyone had a good rest and that they were ready to seize another day. she found that Ryoko's hateful scowls were enough to intensify her headache. After she finished her breakfast in one piece she rose from the table with her small Dragonia,"I wish to go shopping in the town perhaps find comforts for my new dragon", she turned to Doryu,"You can remain here and rest or perhaps follow with me to town to see the people after all they will be yours in just a few days...", she replied quietly she still held onto Dragonia even though the dragon was probably more than capable of handling itself she liked the aspects of something small and precious to hold... She now more than ever was the best time for her medicine she would like to ride out on horse but her headache was worsening and she couldn't linger to long at the table and hope it would fade away, she felt in her gown pockets for the medicine and drank the tonic before leaving the empty bottle on the table. She turned to make her way outdoors once more to ready a ride to her city.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu ate with every one else and once done he stood up with the queen and looks at the others."Ryoko and Klale you two take care of the dragons while we are gone and get a good lay of the castle as well."He says as he goes to his room to get his armor on.Klale looked at Ryoko and smiles."We have our orders lets get to work."He says as he stands bows and heads to where the dragons where being kept. Once he was dressed he finds the queen outside reading a horse and he walks up to her."I am sorry for how Ryoko is acting but she is who she is and I don't want that the change."He says as he pets the horse with a smile."I have always loved people for who they are and never for what they pretend to be."He says looking at her with a smile."She is making you mad and angry but you have to understand her feelings as much as she has to understand yours,you two wont get any where if all you do is fight even less so over a man like my self."He says with a little smile."Honestly I don't see what she sees in me or what any one sees in me I am just a man born into a family that has power."He says looking back at he horse Doryu was also a humble man and didn't see why he should be treated any different form the rest of the people

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Dragonia the Monarch Butterfly Dragon

Dragonia nuzzled Ophelia trying to calm her new owner down as she was held before placing her horned head underneath Ophelia's head. Dragonia really liked the Queen and felt honored to have been chosen to be the gift her king would give to her. Dragonia already was loving being held but knew she'd be too big one day. She then roared wanting to go with Ophelia to town, giving her a small lick on the chin. Dragonia wasn't sure what shopping was, but wanted to be sure that her new owner was safe, and she would be with Dragonia.

User Image

Pagan Yanik

Quote:
[quote][/quote="GuenivereOrion"]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:54 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself entering the stables and upon doing so found a steed for herself. As she came out with the horse ready to saddle she seen the tall figure of Doyru in the distance approached explaining to her Ryoko's position and she listened quietly, before replying as she mounted her horse,"I see you want me to have sympathy towards her cause because she is out spoken and has had your ever enduring affection and attention for now", she shakes her head,"My lord if I was as I wish to be sometimes thing would be very dangerous... there is a time and place to be one's self and there is a time and place to learn to keep your place I have learned this the hard way as a diplomat for my own people", she reared the horse around as she controlled it with perfect ease,"I dare say my liege that we have both lived different lives but I will continue to keep at the head of my household until you have joined it where we will reign equally", she told him,"I refuses to be insulted in my household anymore the next actions will be reprimanded even if it cost this our friendship or marriage", she was not letting this go even though she admired a woman who was out spoken as Ryoko it was not Ryoko's place to out speak her in the manner in which she had done. There was a time and place for everything and Ophelia knew this... Ryoko doing as she done today was ridiculous placing her in a position in which she demanded a result knowing that All Ophelia had to give was her love and the kingdom along with it. She had no great treasures unless he requested them she found that providing him with a lion would just be pointless which could cause issues with her while she was in her Feral state... No pets were really in the castle because the queen had rarely time to give them the attention and love they needed. She would devote time to Dragonia for the sake she was going to be important in this castle being her first real present gifted to her by Doyru but she wanted to make sure this Dragon had all it required she would hire staff to attend and play with her when she was away she would have Cassandra take her on rides through the air because she herself couldn't fly. There were precautions she would take in regarding this dragon that was not precious to her but for now she was dealing with an obstacle in her house and she had to deal with it before things got out of hand.

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Ryoko did as her master commanded and followed Kalel who didnt' seem to affect by all of this she was furious... Unknown to the masters attenion or even Kalel there had been several women that had tried to be with her master but had failed because of Kyoko.. she had broken their spirit and she was trying to do the same with Ophelia and failing. Some women though it best to leave him to her and this satisfied her but she continued to brood as they went to tend to the dragons as she sighed and turned to Kalel frowning,"What is her deal... I was just trying to make a point.. she made master angry at me...", she felt hurt by that she loved master very much... ever so much more than most poeple thought,"She could give him something! Anything! but she outright said", Ryoko quoted Ophelia's harsh words of their master would receive all in due time as she mocked the way the queen stood and talked,"I dont understand mortal women Kalel", she sighed,"They are so strange...".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Doryu listened to her and lets out a sigh."You have even stated your self that we have lived different lives,think for a moment Ryoko has been the only woman in my life other then my mother who was only in it for about two years she helped raise me and I would say she has done a fine job but over years as I grew she,has grown to love me as a man not only as the boy she helped raise,yet I am untouched by her or other ladies who wished to bed me."He says turning to her."Shes a strong woman just like you and when to strong ladies come head to head there will be sparks."He says before he pets the horses head."My lady Ophelia I have already made up my mind but Ryoko belives you unworthy of me her king."He says looking up at her."Show her otherwise show her the woman I know lives in your heart."He says as he finds a horse of his own and climes into the saddle and he smiles over at her."Show her the woman that won over my own steely heart."He says before he turns the horse around looking rather odd being so big on a horse.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:36 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself worried this was their history but she felt herself feel much relieved knowing he would love her over the other when it came to the matters of the heart. She lifted her head and turned to him nodding slowly,"I shall do that then lets head to my city if you will please", she told him. Her face was vacant in thought as they road out of the palace and into the city everything was alive in bustle and with that she was turning to Doryu and told him,"We have merchants from all over the world come here and trade", she told him with a smile,"You will be surprised to know that we are a mass trading country along with our agriculture that is very in depth here", she dismounted the horse and led it to a stable where she paid for it to be kept,"I would rather walk around on foot to look at the vendors".

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu followed her lead as they reached the city he also dismounted his horse paying as well to use the stable and he then takes a deep breath taking in all the smells and smiles."I must say it smells so different form our market but I think that is a good change for me."He says before seeing a baker and he walks up to them seeing some fresh baked goods and and the man knew how he was."L-lord Doryu what can I get for you sir."He asks and Doryu looks at him and smiles."No need to be so formal I would like two of those please."He pointed to some sweet pastries and he then handed him the money and smiles."Keep the left over."He says as he walks up to Ophelia and hands her one."Here you go,I love these things kind of a weakness."He says with a laugh.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:09 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia made her way around the shops her dragon perched on her shoulder as she found it necessary to keep her close she came upon a tent, gazing at the wares as she began to pay for a few items and have them sent back to the palace for Dragonia, she turned at the sound of Doryu's voice and took up the pastry smiling at his comment,"Well at least you dont indulge", she told him taking note of his physic,"Actually I usually refrain from to many sweets they do make me sick", she confessed relishing the ability to eat them at all sometimes it came into generation that you can't do it or it would make you deadly ill. She looked up as the merchant approached them smiling,"My lady! I was wondering if you would like to see some of our other wares? We have a few a couple of tents down that may please your dragon", he told her as she nodded,"Very well", turning to Doryu she told him,"Actually there is some really good armor shops near the outer edge if you wish to check those out while I look at the last of these wares", she told him,"I'll join you soon".

Pagan Yanik

Tempest The Dusk Lycan

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas