Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

He sat there annoyed. As he heard a soft voice he couldn't help but turn around. There was a sweet young girl running toward them. She walked with such grace, well kinda he grinned. She reminded him of his beloved. She was eager to be in her loves presence. Then Peter spoke the words ran all over Hercules the wrong way. It was so disconcerting or the beautiful lady in from of him. With out warning flames started to start from his head again. He shoved Peter out of his seat and in the floor. The first few words spoke to your lady is to ask for money. A man is to be the the.....the Man. You can set on the ground with the dogs. Windy you set in the chair and I will buy your food. He looked at Peter really hard. I was the good guy.....now Im lost and have no one and little to nothing, due to my own carelessness. He took a deep breath and the red flames settled and truned to blue. He than smiled knowing he scared Windy. I won't hurt you. I have no bad intentions. He waved for another bartender this one came faster then the last two. His soft town changed to annoyance again. Get me some Jack 8 shots, oh and get whatever this lady and her dog of aanight need. Put it on my tablet. He didn't want to come off the wrong way as if he was after and young pretty lady like an animal, so he felt buying the boy food too made it seem as he excepted him into his circle. So many eyes were on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 pm
I used to fly with happy thoughts....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.... Now I fly with good vibes

Peter Pan

I'm strollin with: Herc and wendy
I'm thinkin...:"What a piss poor way to try to steal my girl damn"

Peter thought he was rather content and was going to turn and order him and wendy some food when he felt someone shove him out of his chair,"What the ********> he grumbles his glass breaks on the floor and his joint gets flung out of his hand,"What the ******** up with that man",he glared up at Hercules his eyes narrowing,"Shove off God of the death", he grumbles picking himself up he picks up the joint and hands wendy the money back,"Im out of here", he told her exhaling as he turned to shove a hand in his pocket and walk off he was rather pissed and was going to need a moment to cool his lid before a fight broke out.. He used to fight all the time with captain hook but that was just a childs game he didn't want to have to go toe to toe with a god and start stabbing people... The thought of hook brought chills to the back of his neck and he rubbed the droplet from his neck.

Her glow was the last thing I saw before all hell broke loose....

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

Quote:

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:50 pm

She was humming and swaying and dancing with her husband down the road. She was thinking about the nice ball dances they enjoyed. She seen that he was studying her as he aways seemed to do, so she decided to do something unexpected. She broke free from his imbrace, smaked him hard on the chest your it, and took off running down the road giggling. Know she would get to face she ran waiting for him to get her. Sure enough not two seconds lady she heard Adam behind her "got ya". They both giggled and walked hand In hand. Bell was pulled out of her transe when she heard a screem. Snow?? Bell started running toward Snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:02 pm

Adam the Beast
....I'm the rogue you have to watch for the in the dark of the night
I am the protector of my beauty....

In the presence of: Belle and snow
My thoughts?:"That lion wont have them..."

Adam let his wife cling to him as she made her little dancing theme round and round him... with that being said he watched in amausement as she turned to smack him on the chest and take off running why was it she liked to play so often? He wasn't sure but he relished in it taking off after her he finally caught his wife only for the two of them to laugh over it the scream of a young women turned his attention ahead of the road to see Snow white fleeing toward them with tears in her eyes,"Snow?", he hurried after belle afraid of what was ahead as they approached her both he noticed something in the distance coming closer,"Girls stand back..", he commanded as he seen scar heading towards them...

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:06 pm

Snow White

....A shadow of a princess....

I am in the presence of: belle and adam
My thoughts have:"What happened to me!"

Snow surpassed scar on her way down the road at the sight of bell she ran into the other princess's arms and began to weep profusely,"I can't... ", she could barely breathe after what happened to her,"The March hare.. came ruined my pies and took advantage of me!!", she wailed in terror,"Than a lion showed up!! and the matter hatter!! They are all soo..", she huffed in a breathe trying to breathe,"My pies are ruined... I've been dishonored and Now i'm going to get eaten alive...", she wailed as she clung to bell in a rather desperate manner hearing adam telling them both to get behind him she turned in fear to see scar coming,"OH NO", she screamed in terror.

hair black as ebony... skin white as snow... lips red as the rose...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:09 pm
img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/b7/fc/8eb7fc04aef59d00fdebc6bc5fd065cd.jpg[/img]

Staring down and her Peter on the ground. She sat and he told. She didn't want to anger him. Peter then looked at Wendy and Hercules with such anger. Oh please don't be mad at me she thought to herself I didn't make him shove you she bit her lip nervously. She heard Hurcules order them food. Thank you....fooor...the
..food offer.
She swallow loudly. She had never been this afraid before. Usually is is brave windy, saving Peter from others and himself, but this guy. Peter shouted rudly at Hurcules. Peter I'm sure there was a reasosable reason, and plus. She stopped talking when she heard Peter say he was leaving. Wait she jumped from her chair. Thank you sir. she said to Hercules. She bowed??? Why did I do that?? She thought. Peter wait....she ran after him.  

PeachesDarkSide

PeachesDarkSide

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/img]

Hurcules sat there confused. He looked up at the waiter who was staring. Hey!! he look at the person who was still standing there wide eyed. My shots are not in front of me go get them and order two or three things off the menu and send it to their room. She went to open her mouth to I'm sure object. He put his hand in front of her face and said No opinion of yours is needed. You will do what I ask or else.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:25 pm
img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/fa/80/81fa80736938869bf9987f08d937228a.jpg[/img]

She took her friend in her arms and held her. What do you mean Dishonored and pies ruined took advantage of??? Who would do such a thing and with no motive she thought to herself. Snow is one of the sweetest people I know why? This makes no sense? Every story has a plot a reasoning something is missing? She said out loud. Adam soon jumped in front of the girls with his protective strength radiating from him she peeked around them to see a big lion walking their way. Still holding on to Belle she whispered to her we will protect you.  

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:27 pm
I used to fly with happy thoughts....

.... Now I fly with good vibes

Peter Pan

I'm strollin with: Herc and wendy
I'm thinkin...:"What a piss poor way to try to steal my girl damn"

Peter found himself beginning to calm down after he huffed some more of his joint but the thought of hook brought on the thought of tink and eventually if wendy was to find him he would be hunched outside with his hands gripping the sides of his head closing his eyes as he gently rocks himself,"Don't... think man.. don't..", he would squirm and a tear would roll down his face but he would breathe heavily only to find himself shakily reaching for his pocket to roll another joint... another another huff... some more huffs.. the smoke encircling him making him forget he had to forget it hurt to much to remember.

Her glow was the last thing I saw before all hell broke loose....

PeachesDarkSide

BlueBunnieBabe

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:44 pm

Scar rolled his eyes as he sighed. "Will you please stop with the screaming?" He asked nonchalantly. "You humans don't taste very good by the way, so you don't have to worry about me eating you alive." He told them. "I was merely passing through town looking for something. So if you would move I'd like to get going now." He explained as he slowly walked forward.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:01 am

Adam the Beast
....I'm the rogue you have to watch for the in the dark of the night
I am the protector of my beauty....

In the presence of: Belle, scar, snow
My thoughts?:"That lion wont have them..."

Adam glared at the lion that seemed to walk towards them with ease as he kept an eye on him,"What are you doing in these parts anyways scar? Its the middle of the woods I thought you lived out in the deep savannahs..", he concluded hearing the trembling snow and his wife behind him he wasn't about to let anything happen to them,"Besides... From what snow said you caused issues with the march hare what happened", he demanded ushering the girls to the side before turning to bell he placed a hand on her cheek in reassurance,"Darling go with Snow back ot the shop I am sure the rabbit is gone.. you shall be safe there I will be with you both soon..", he then planted a kiss on her cheek and ushered her and snow forward away and around scar as he folded his arms,"Well you going to talk or leave p***y cat speak", he demands.

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:08 am
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: hatter
My thoughts are:"The tea taste like blood..."

Ace found herself rousing from a nightmare as she sat up quickly wiping the sweat from her brow she clutched her neck in fear she had a dream the red queen was about to chop off her head a statement that was all to real to her in her past life it seemed... She blinked slowly to see the hatter prompt up against the wall she slid out of bed into the floor cuddling up next to her teacher,"Hatter...", she said slowly clinging to him rather innocently,"Hatter... the bloody red queen.. she haunts my dreams.. do You remember that place as well?", she whispered in his ear,"The wonderland we all know and love its gone.. into a mist of shroud and darkness and only the craziest of us all live there now...", she concluded,"Hare.. the Chesire cat..", she shook her head,"So many...", she said quietly. Still clutching the hatter she rest her head onto his beating heart to make sure he wasn't dead as well sometimes she couldn't tell hatter was a mystery to her as well.. but only being 16 she still had awhile to figure out her resolutions.

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:10 am
GuenivereOrion

Scared sighed and stopped walking. He turned to look at Adam. "Why good sir, I merely stopped to try to help the poor lady with the rabbit. It's not my fault he's seemed to lost every last shred of rationale that he could have ever had." He told the man. "I'm sure things could have been a lot worse had I not been here to distract the mangy thing.
Why she is so scared of me right now is anybody's guess. I never said one cross thing to her."
He added as he sat down and started licking his paw. "It seems like she's discriminating against me because I'm a beast. If anybody I would think you should know how that feels."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:19 am
GuenivereOrion

Hatter stirred from his sleep to hear Alice talking to him. He put his arm around here and pulled her close as she spoke of Wonderland and the denizens of the once beautiful world. "Yes my dear. I remember quite clearly the world we once loved. The friends we had there. What happened to it." He told her softly. "If there is one thing I desperately need to teach you it's the reason I decided to teach you. The reason I worry about you so much. It's because I too once feared the fat woman in red. She was a horrid creature. I was taught ways to escape that fear, and I want you to have the same peace of mind as I once did." He told her in a moment of clarity. "She can't get us here.
She is trapped in that darkness far away in wonderland, and even if she could reach us I know that you have the power to take her down. There is a reason we all call you Ace."
He added as he kissed the top of her head. "Now calm your mind young one, and get back to sleep.
We have another long day ahead of us."

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 am
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: hatter
My thoughts are:"The tea taste like blood..."

Ace blinked slowly looking up at him with happy eyes he was right she was called ace for a reason she was their ace in the whole and she was glad to be one finding a moment of comfort for once in her life she was so glad to talk to hatter about it,"you are the only one I can open up to anymore.. its getting harder..", she said quietly blinking she felt something was off and then she sat up blinking at hatter,"You feel that?", she said a crash and a knife came flying through the window but it seemed that hatter had gotten them out of the way of it,"Oh my...", she said rolling away from her teacher she felt for her kunias in the mess on the floor,"He doesn't like us very much does he..?", she stood up seeing the henchmen trying to burst through the guest room as she wheeled back and threw her kunia into one of their throats.

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items