Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Grub Scouts: Challenge Me Jamboree! [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Melancholies rolled 3 6-sided dice: 2, 3, 6 Total: 11 (3-18)

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:02 pm
I'm taking a chance on friendship!🀝
Quote:
Combo result: Diagonal line, Thick, Four
Are you giving it to a friend: YE S

Ah yes, the friendship bracelets. Now this is what she was here for initially! She had a few trolls that she wanted to make them for, but seeing Deimos nose deep in also making a bracelet shifted the priority. Gosh! What a radical way to say hello. That meant she had to work fast!

She selected colors at random, but she knew Dei liked stars. It was like, kind of extremely hard to miss actually, so when she saw a space-theme'd string she felt utterly compelled.

She hit the finished product in her hands as she quickly ran over to the other tealblood, stopping at the very last second. "Heeeeeey bud!" She dangled the bracelet over his head and in front of his face as she spoke.

nepsah
User Image

screamingshark rolled 1 100-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:03 pm
πŸ›I netted something for you, sempai!πŸ›

Quote:
You caught an Ant! How did you even catch this with a net? It’s so small, Leeroi almost didn’t see it. Maybe try for one of the bigger bugs, kiddo.

Okay Knetic is ready to give this another try! He grabs a net and gets ready to hunt some bugs! He has to do better than last time after all.

Taking a swipe he peers into the net, excited to see what he may have caught.

Another ant. How????  

screamingshark

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:42 pm

He was about to get up when a bracelet invaded his field of vision, coupled with a 'Heeeeeeeey bud!' in an all too familiar voice. Blinking, Dei sighed as he turned his head to look at Emiola. "Hi." His gaze slid back to the bracelet, eyes narrowing as he connected the dots. "Is... that for me? Why?" He hadn't been particularly nice to her, in fact he'd actually attacked her last time they saw each other. Did she really think they were friends? Were they friends? Ah s**t, that meant he had to make third bracelet. ******** class="quote">
melancholies
sdlgkjdsglk i love emi........

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:52 pm
    Emi grinned, "Yeah! 'Cause we're friends, duh." She laughed as she handed it over, "You like stars a lot, right? I mean, you always got that sort of stuff on your clothes." She gave a thumbs up.

"You don't have to actually keep it though dude. I just kinda did it on the fly 'cause I saw you milling around. Like, I don't really peg you as the festival kinda guy, you feel? But then I saw you and I was like--! Whoa well now I gotta." Then again, she hadn't pegged him for the dance kinda guy either and he'd shown up to that PROM, so..

nepsah

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:07 pm

Was this... guilt? That he felt? This weird, rumbly pit just above his stomach? Whatever it was he didn't like it. "Yeah, I do." He took the bracelet, then decided to focus on trying it around his wrist rather than look back to Emi. That was easier. "No, I like it. Thanks..." He practically scoffed at the 'not being a festival guy' statement. "I like games just as much as any other troll. Just, specific kinds. But anyways this is nice." He shrugged, trying to play this off as a nonchalant sort of thing.

Damn, he'd have to figure out what to put on hers... She did perform at PROM, so she was another musically inclined friend. God. Friend. How did that happen?

melancholies

Buzzwulf rolled 1 100-sided dice: 47 Total: 47 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Quote:
47:You caught a Cricket! Unluckily for you, it jumped right out of the jar before you could close the lid. Oh well, better luck next time!

Quella ran to and fro behind the little gate, desperately trying to catch something reasonable. If only all these bugs would stop... moving! She finally managed to grab a cavorting violin grub, but it hopped out of her little jar before she could get it back to the blueblood running the booth. The hunter stamped her feet in frustration. Why where these bugs so aggravating?  

Buzzwulf

Buzzwulf rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:46 pm
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 8

"Alright, Stuffington", Quella said, holding a (slightly chewed) leg in front of the scalemate. "I've been told you catch more buzzbugs with sugar or whatever, so I guess I'm supposed to be nice to you. Why don't you hold still so I can reattach this and let's see if we can get along?"

She carefully sewed the leg where it needed to be, painstakingly making sure the stitches were straight. A buzzer went off, however, and the huge blueblood flinched, sending the scalemate's eye rocketing across the room. She threw the toy on the ground and kicked it. "THAT'S IT, STUFFINGTON! NOW WE'RE DOING THIS THE HARD WAY."  
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:01 am
Bugs:
1- nepsah
2- purplerosesbeauty
3- Melancholies
4- Micillia
5- screamingshark
6- Buzzwulf  

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Gl!tch~ generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:02 am
Bracelets:
1- Taki-di
2- nepsah
3- Melancholies  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:06 am
Buzzwulf
A ticket for tenacity
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

purplerosesbeauty
A ticket for being [the only other one on the list]

Taki-di
A ticket for- MAN LOOK AT ALL THOSE BRACELETS

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:10 am
Tonight we're recognizing Natash for joining scouts! We are honored that a seadweller is gracing us with her presence. Not only does she have talent and a couple of badges already, but her personality is so chipper and positive! Welcome aboard, adventurer!

purplerosesbeauty
Hemera hands over your own personal Scouts sash for your badges! If you need help with sewing them on, she is always available.
User Image

And with that, a new day begins...  
purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:38 am
I made it work!
Quote:
Gerbil: Showoff
Entry: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gnash had been recognized as a true Grub Scout member now, complete with her own sash! She gripped the fabric close to her, and beamed. A real community, just for her to be in...

She felt extra confident, and like Showoff, loved sparkly things. So hopefully the little gerbil enjoyed the outfit as much as Gnash did. Painted little claws!

And Gnash grabbed a cricket! She was so good at bug catching.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

Great job, bug hunters! You're making your troop proud!

melancholies
"That is a fly guy! A dragon-fly guy!" Leeroi laughs cheesily. "Real good catchin', kid! I'm proud of you!"

nepsah
"That's one of my favorites! Don't you love the fancy wing patterns?" He says to Apibom. "They use those colors as camouflage to sneak up on their prey!"

Micillia
"You know they call them butterflies because they move super soft, just like butter!" He tells Selune. His facts might be a bit off, but he's trying to keep things interesting.

User Image

Hello new bracelet artist! That's some lovely weaving form!

nepsah
"Great colors, my pal!" He gives Deimos a thumbs up. "Very cool. Like a retro windbreaker."

User Image

THE GERBILS HAVE BEEN SATED... FOR NOW

purplerosesbeauty
Leeroi seems very eager to give this badge out. He thanks you kindly for taking such good care of his little showgerbil, Showoff. He absolutely adores her manicure and can't stop cooing about it.

purplerosesbeauty rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:44 am
CLEAR!
Quote:
Difficulty: Hard
Points Earned: 0
Points Total: 8

Another attempt to fix Stuffington. Natash really wanted to get a medic badge too, for all of her very hard work to help fix the plush toy. She picked up the needle and went to begin sewing, but dropped the needle on the ground. Quickly, the seadweller kneeled, searching for the needle. Finding it, she picked it up... only to drop it. Again. And again. It was too slippery for her little fingers, and the timer went off before she could even attempt to sew up the poor plush.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

screamingshark rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)

screamingshark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:25 pm

Quote:
You caught a Butterfly! So pretty and delicate! Leeroi teaches you all about proboscises and wing patterns. A great learning moment! He gives you a Bug Merit Badge!

Knetic is not going to let two days of ants stop him from getting a better bug in this competition. He hunts bugs with his friend all the time! This is almost disgraceful.

He squares his shoulders and sets out, finally managing to swipe something and lo and behold! A butterfly! That's definitely a step up from ant!

Handling it with care, he runs back to Leeroi to show him his catch.  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff