Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantaisie City

Back to Guilds

The hardest part is opening your heart... 

Tags: Roleplay, Literate, Romance, Slice of Life, Secrecy 

Reply ۵ Downtown
11th Dimension Arcade & E-Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:22 pm
Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fallen angel ordered me
Another glass of wine
She said I'm here to make you see
We're running out of time

That's what she told me

There is no love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
That's what she said to me
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it
Not like we want it to be

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

Well, the set was going pretty well, until a regular neckbeard and a prep started getting into a fight. At first he thought it would just stay as offhand remarks and not escalate, hopefully he could drown them out. But no, neither of them would let it go. What was the argument about? Hell if he knew, he couldn't understand half of the words they were saying. Next thing he knew, they were doing that stupid a** strutting that the males of every species seem to do just before a fight. At this point, he actually stopped. "If you two idiots actually get into a fight, so help me I will get your asses thrown out and banned." Yeah no, it was already too far along. Swearing under his breath, he removed his guitar and handed it to Rei, "hold this a minute." He jumped down off of the stage where the fight had already commenced good and proper. There was no rush to his step, hell, he wanted them to get a little hurt, but couldn't have bloodshed, you know. He slid in between them, shoving them apart. He was shoving the neckbeard over to one of his buddies to take him out, when he felt something shove into his back. There was a general gasp from the crowd, which made him sigh. He reached around his back and, yep, that was a knife. Without a word he pulled it out and tucked it into his belt. "Thanks for the knife, b***h." He punctuated his sentence by swinging back and punching the prep as hard as he could straight in the face. The man went down with a thud and stayed down. Everyone was still staring at him in awe. Where the hell was the blood? Why wasn't he in agony? Gerrit sighed, grabbed his attacker by the shirt collar, drug him to the door and threw him out. "Shows over. I don't want to hear a word from any of you."

User Image

"Devour me and fill my heart with courage
Give me wings and camouflage the scar
Rip out my lungs and kill my fever
Bring me back to the alluring grounds of love

I will disband – my heart in your hands

This is not farewell this is only good bye
When my lips fade please kiss them good night
But even bright days are starting in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone

All the happy faces – and memories are killing me
Am I already dreaming
Please tell me that I only sleep...

Close the circle come to an end
Metamorphosis begins
Please hold your promise and let me forsake
Metanoia and the laughing grounds of hate

Will you tell me – see you soon in a while
When my eyes fade please give me your smile
And even dark nights are ending in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone"

With: AnnoyancexxxxxxRelationship: UnaccompaniedxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:02 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

The sudden fight at the front of the stage caught Rei's attention. She gladly kept hold of the electric guitar that Gerrit was playing earlier before he left the stage. Quickly standing to her feet, the princess observed as her companion got in between the two men who were starting the brawl, only to take away the knife. The odd thing was, no blood spilled from the wound Gerrit was given, which confirmed her small theory of him not being human since she met him. Rei's expression became one of slight surprise at how well he dealt with the two angered customers, long enough to kick one out of the establishment. From her perspective, the princess noted the rest of the fans still gathered were turning their gaze from the fight, then at the stage as if in utter shock. Rei stood near one of the microphones, still carefully holding onto the precious instrument. "Minna o'kiite!" she began speaking in Japanese, which caught the majority of them off guard. Though her tone shifted to a more authoritative manner, but in plain English. "Any more of these pointless fights, you may not be welcome back again. If I catch a single person doing this again, there will be consequences! Please, show some respect, relax and enjoy the rest of your day." Rei concluded in her normal, calm manner. This short, yet simple speech had several of the people in the crowd a bit baffled, others slightly nervous by the serious expression on the princess's face. However, this prompted them to only slightly nod in respect to her.; Nearly the entire crowd appeared rather in awe of how good she'd been, addressing them so promptly. She glanced back at Gerrit for a brief moment, then at the group of people. From their expressions, Rei noted some were eager to hear more music. The princess carefully handed Gerrit back his guitar after he returned to the stage. Without another word, the princess strolled over to the binder near the back of the stage and picked out one last song, then put the sheet music on the stands. It was a different song in Japanese, "Don't Think Twice" yet again, one she never heard of. "I think this'll be the last song I'll be singing for now. Thank you for letting me join you on stage... big brother." Rei told him with a small, timid smile as she gave Gerrit a hug, then let go. The princess waited patiently once more, feeling a bit better after a while. Her hand still gripped the water bottle out of habit, despite the crowd cheering for the music to start again as if it were some big concert.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:35 pm
Princess Zelda21

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"My fallen angel ordered me
Another glass of wine
She said I'm here to make you see
We're running out of time

That's what she told me

There is no love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
That's what she said to me
No love in the afterlife
In the afterlife
Not like we want it
Not like we want it to be

It's for living
Don't you follow me"

Gerrit ⚱︎ Schwarz

The cult effect Rei seemed to have on people was working again, and they were turning from the fight and focusing back on her. Which when coupled with her admonishment, might prove effective at deterring any more trouble. And if trouble did break out again, he had no qualms over throwing more people out. He was pissed off about it too, it had ruined a perfectly good jacket, and now there was a better chance that people would start smelling the formaldehyde. Ah well, one last song and then he was done for the day. Seemed she was interested in doing another one, so he just nodded and got ready. The fact that she addressed him as big brother made no damn sense, but he wouldn't argue it. If the crowd liked her, then maybe he would win some more favor by being chums with her. He didn't really need to tune for the next song apparently, he just got started. Once again people seemed to be rather enthralled, and frankly he didn't mind taking the back seat some. While it was nice to be the center of attention now and then, it got tedious having all eyes on him all of the time. Though if he wasn't mistaken, there was definitely a gent in the crowd who knew how to present himself. Guy wasn't perfect, but he was good for this place. Now that he had acquired a target, he was starting to forget the whole knifing thing earlier, and was focused more on seduction.

With the song over, he thanked her for joining, and invited her to come back sometime if she wanted. He didn't leave it open for an encore, he was done for the day and there wasn't anyone who could convince him otherwise.

User Image

"Devour me and fill my heart with courage
Give me wings and camouflage the scar
Rip out my lungs and kill my fever
Bring me back to the alluring grounds of love

I will disband – my heart in your hands

This is not farewell this is only good bye
When my lips fade please kiss them good night
But even bright days are starting in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone

All the happy faces – and memories are killing me
Am I already dreaming
Please tell me that I only sleep...

Close the circle come to an end
Metamorphosis begins
Please hold your promise and let me forsake
Metanoia and the laughing grounds of hate

Will you tell me – see you soon in a while
When my eyes fade please give me your smile
And even dark nights are ending in dawn
You'll have time to cry when I'm gone"

With: ReixxxxxxRelationship: IntriguedxxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:09 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Gerrit Schwarz ↛ lσcαtíσn: 11 Dimention Arcade & E-Cafe ↛ σutfít

When the song had at last concluded, the entire crowd gave a rather loud cheer all around the stage. Many were ecstatic to see the princess do quite a fantastic performance, even if she didn't know much about modern music. Rei managed to smile a bit more confidently, giving a slight bow at the end. Turning her gaze towards Gerrit, she heard him mention inviting her back another day to the arcade. "Of course, I will come by again. Maybe next time I can try a song you might recommend." Rei answered him with a slight nod in agreement. She felt much better after that last short performance, compared to most times having to address the nobles back home. One of the audience members, a little six year old boy, was kind enough to give her a small bouquet of snowdrop flowers with permission from their parent. Rei smiled with joy, politely thanking the child and his father for the gift. Rei's gaze shifted back towards Gerrit once again, walking towards him. She didn't hesitate to give him one last hug as thanks before letting go. "I can mend that hole in your jacket and then return it, if you want me to?" Rei inquired curiously before finishing what was left of the water in the bottle. She knew she needed some time to head on home and prepare dinner real soon, judging from the sun's position in the sky out the nearest window. Regardless though, the princess was patient as ever.

[օօƈ]:
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
۵ Downtown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff