Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char found herself sighing as she realized that she was going to need to figure out why he fell so suddenly... She finally turned to Ramiel,"We need to leave heaven.. and I can't get permanence out of the doors.. please help me", she asked him,"If we can ask Azazel himself maybe he cant tell us why he knew he was going to fall and what we can do to help".

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:55 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin gasped,"Oh yes I agree!!", she said racing over to Xeno as she left Lucifer who let out a dark chuckled and dissolved on sight,"Lets go find some then shall we?", she asked grabbing up Xeno hand she pulled him into her void portal as they both disappeared out of Lucifers throne room. They both ended up in some high class hotel with a whole tub of chocolate chip cookie dough that some weird artist had ordered as she shoved her face full of the stuff,"Oh gosh soooo good", she said through mouthfuls.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:26 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno grabbed his stomach as he appeared in some hotel room. He turned to Harlequin. "Warn a guy next time will you?" He shouted. "Do you know how hard your portals are on the balls Har?" He asked her. He started rubbing his pants before he noticed the tub of ice cream. "Damn though. You did find a pretty good tub of ice cream for us." He told her. He dove head first into the tub and started eating his way around akin to that of a mole or ant digging tunnels. For him this was the best thing to do after a big fight. For now he was free from that cursed butterfly that just loves to scream it's ******** head off.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:30 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel snapped out of his thoughts and jerked his head around to look at Char. "Are you insane?!" He shouted in surprise. "Going near him now would be suicide and you know it. I'm sorry Char, but I can't let you do that. If anybody is going to go near him it'll be me and I'll go alone." He told her. He turned away from her to look back into the pool. "Besides I can't risk your life for something I should have been able to stop." He told her softly.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:35 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char shook her head as she finally grabbed Ramiel's arm pulling at it,"Please...", she begged,"I know he wont hurt me... or you for that matter he always would watch us before a fight... we have to try to help him we have to try to figure out what is going on..", she begged,"Please... help me", she then looked down into the pool as she said,"Look at him... his sadness eats his inner soul that it makes me want to cry.. if you wish for my present days or even future ones in heaven not to turn to sorrow that I try to escape from everyday then please help me find a way to help the Arch Angel", she told him.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:37 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin looked over at him sighing as she flicked the top of his nose,"Stop whining or I'll make it hurt worse the next time we enter the void..", she smirked,"Though You know I don't mind helping with the pain or pleasure", she told him in an alluring voice before she perked up to hear footsteps as the human entered to see the two demons eating his art he screamed and ran calling for help,"Oh boy.. I knew this was going to happen...", she snapped her fingers as the void opened,"Hold on to your ball sack whiney we are going back", she then took herself, him and the bathtub full of cookie dough back through the portal.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:46 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno screamed in surprise as Harlequin pulled him through the portal again. "Dammit not again!" He yelled as he held on to his balls this time around. When the got back to hell he breathed a sigh of relief not feeling any pain. "Nice advice there Har it looks like holding on to my balls really helps." He said in a cheery voice. His face then went pale as he remembered they were back in hell. "I'm staying in the tub, and nothing you say will make me come out of here!" He yelled jumping back into the ice cream and hugging it to his chest, or at least trying to.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:52 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel started to shake slightly. "Why do you care about him so much?" He yelled. "You act like he's the end all be all of angels. Why?" He asked her. He wasn't even aware that angels could feel jealousy, but that's what this feeling had to be. "I get it. He was strong, a good protector, or whatever else you want to call him. I do want to try to help him, but you're actually willing to risk falling yourself for something that might not be possible. You do understand that don't you?" He said to her.
By this point he had turned to face her again. "I told you already. If anybody is going to risk their lives it's going to be me. The rest of the angels depend on you too much for me to allow you to do something that might get you killed." He finished getting close to snapping on her.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:54 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin turned her attention to Xeno as she shook her head,"Staying in here is not good for you mental health I say you need to be tortured a little", she then grabbed him by the back of his wings as she knew he would struggle as she grunted pulling him out of the tub of ice cream,"Come on right now Xeno!!", she argued as she struggled to pull him across the floor as she was dragging him to 'Torture room', but it was really a room involved around over agressive sex toys,"When these girls are done with you you'll be better than ever", she assured him in between grunting to keep him in place.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:04 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char then bowed her head in defeat,"Fine... you don't want to talk right now but maybe later.. I still really need your help", she turned her head and walked away leaving him at the magical pool...
Hours later she was reciting a sonnet, while her voice carried across the way she turned her attention to some of the children that were in heaven they were playing near the water enjoying life... God's children she wished sometimes she was a guardian angel but she was only reserved for a peaceful life no war... no guarding... no dealing with demons.. the first she encountered was today but it wasn't even that bad of a skirmish with the arch angel being so close.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:09 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno's eyes widened in horror. "No ******** you Har!" He yelled as he tried his hardest to keep her from dragging him away from the sanctuary that was the literal tub of ice cream. He screamed out for help froma nybody, but all the demons just looked away from him. "You'll all regret this. I'll make sure all of you feel whatever pain she puts me through!" He yelled out as he was dragged into a room. He looked around seeing all the sex toys and he nearly puked. "What the hell do you think you're gonna do to me in here Har?" He asked as his hair shadowed out his eyes.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:14 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel sighed as Char walked away. "It's not that I don't want to talk. I just don't want to talk about that." He said softly to himself. He left the pool and started flying around heaven. He decided to go to the training grounds to let off some steam. He hacked up countless amounts of dummies they had set up. He even scared off most of the angels that were training there. "What is this feeling? It's like a deep seated rage, but at the same time it's different. Is this the sorrow Char was talking about?" He asked himself. He gripped his katana more tightly. He would find his answer even if he had to work it out of his anger.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:15 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin smirked as she finally got to chain him to the wall,"I won't do anything to you even though I could and you would like it", she said looking over at the women that came walking through the door they were beautiful, extremely curvy, and barely dressed demon women that usually were Lucifer's sex toys themselves,"They are going to do things to you and I'm going to watch", she smirked humming as she circled to place herself on top of a chair,"Ladys be sure to give him a good time he is extremely stressed out", she told them as she summoned her little pet from earlier while she played with it on the other side of the room,"Thats a good fluffy!",she cooed to it with delight as the women began to giggle as they all crowded onto Xeno beginning to please him.

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:20 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Char was singing to herself when she turned her head to see Gabriel approach,"Hello Gabriel", she greeted him as he sat down and smiled,"Charmiene.. we need your help it seems your fellow friend Ramiel has been upset lately.. he is confused on his emotions..", he smiled at her,"You seem upset as well?", Char sighed and nodded telling Gabriel about everything he then nodded and add,"I'll grant you leave to enter the mortal world here...", he gave her a strange golden necklace,"When you wish to re-enter heaven you can through this... please be careful Charmiene I shall Tell Ramiel you are in need of his assistance", she smiled at the angel and nodded before flying off as she left heaven's gate and went into the mortal world... Gabriel gave it an hour or so before seeking out the angel Ramiel who was still chopping at dummies,"The lady of Harmony has left heaven", he informed him with a light smile,"Go seek her and watch her bring her back without force if you will", he gave him a wink before flying off knowing that he probably helped them both in his own way.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:27 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel's eyes widened. "Why did you allow her to leave?"
He asked Gabriel. He sheathed his sword. "She is going to risk everything for one angel. How is that rational or even smart?" He asked as he stared at the ground. He shook his head and wiped the sweat from his forehead. "You know what. Don't worry about it Gabriel. I'll go get her."

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas