Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2019)
[G] True Karma Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:59 pm
User ImageDay #60
Theme: emotion_ghost Writing

"There is no problem at all! What would make you think that there is an issue," Lita stood right in front of the very big problem that should be beautiful shortbread. The problem was baking, Lita could cook the best curry, saute a five-course meal. Every level of culinary creations has been concurred. Heck Lita was even known in her school for being a top student! Pastry classes on the other hand are quickly ripping that trophy from her very proud hands. Her teacher raised his eyebrow at the confusing concoction that Kino was trying to pass off as shortbread.
"Start again Kino," Lita sighed knowing full well she was caught. Darn it, this was just the basics. What was Lita going to do when the lessons got more complex? Quit? No, that wasn't an option, this was something she needed to learn and by golly she was going to win this battle! Lita needed to clear her head so she cleaned up her work station and called it a day. Lita walked on down to her bus stop thinking about what she would make for dinner. 'Oh I need to pick up potato starch,' looking up she noticed a small corner store she has never really noticed before. Walking in she saw the odd collection of items for sale. In the back, there was a full case of pastries. Lita looked around confused, the items in the case looked like they were made from the best in Paris. The laundry list of the hardest recipes was on full display! Why would a master baker be hiding in the corner of some mini super market store? Maybe she could buy one and decode it, a skill Lita used a lot in standard cooking. An old grandmother appeared from the back and was more than happy to grab an item from the case and ring Lita up. Happy with her use of time Lita made her way to the bus stop and back home to cook. Steam, flavor and caramelization, the afternoon Lita went to her comforts in the kitchen quite forgetting about her sweet treat. It wasn't until the next morning Lita bounced around the kitchen before school her eyes met with the box. 'Guess its dessert for breakfast,' she didn't sleep well from overthinking her baking disaster there was no time for a traditional breakfast. Grabbing up her stuff Lita locked her door and opened the box planning to snack and walk. After the first bite Lita's eyes lit up in shock. What was this magic? It wasn't like any tart Lita has ever tasted, it was better! The flavor, the crust, the basics done so well they tasted original. This wasn't just a dessert; it was a memory! It's everything they teach her in culinary school and more. Lita's day flew by, her mind clinging on to the memory of her breakfast, it was all about getting back to that corner store, back to that old woman and buy every item in that case to drive her inspiration. Lita ran past the bus stop her eyes darting up and down the block for the same old store. Finally, her eyes sunk on the building and she rushed in. The place looked just the same except for one thing. The pastry case had all new items. There wasn't one cake that had a similar look from yesterday. That just excited Lita even more, "I will be out in a second," a voice called out from the back room. It certainly didn't belong to the sweet older woman from yesterday and second later a tall man about Lita's age stepped out of the back-baking space. From his floured apron and smeared lemon custard on his face Lita wondered what in the world he was up to back there.

Comments: It was more of a writing day for me so... I get to post it... cool 8]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:51 pm
User ImageDay 61: the natives are getting restless. I have to start feeding them cookies to keep them happy...
Theme: emotion_ghost

User Image
Comments: Oh look O: A really bad sketch because I have a meeting tonight that will keep me away from making the time deadline ~.^  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:44 am
User ImageDay 62

User Image
Comments: Wow, Chii was right I was super distracted yesterday O: I didn't make my daily post... Well I posted art but not officially. so here it is official n.n  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:21 pm
User ImageDay 63

User Image

Comments: I drew a kiss thus the spoiler tags ^^;;; it's not that steamy no worries.  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:04 am
User ImageDay 64
Theme: emotion_ghost commissions

User Image
User Image
Comments: Commissions post.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:44 pm
User ImageDay 65
Theme: emotion_ghost Commission

User Image
Comments: My last commission o.o what am I going to do with myself now?  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:30 am
User ImageDay 66

User Image
Comments: ~.^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:27 am
User ImageDay 67

User Image
Comments: Ended up drawing my husband ^^; He got a haircut so I couldn't say no to it.  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 am
User ImageDay 68

User Image
Comments: Happy Friday everyone n.n  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:32 am
User ImageDay 69

User Image
Comments: I told myself I would never draw again in this style but... life is too short to say never.  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:03 am
User ImageDay 70

User Image
Comments: My outfit yesterday at home ^^;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:48 pm
User ImageDay 71

User Image
Comments: *wonders off to rest for eternity*  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:40 am
User ImageDay 72
Theme: emotion_ghost outfit

User Image
Comments: what i'm wearing today -.- since everyone at works keeps making comments.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:31 am
User ImageDay 73
Theme: emotion_ghost Logo Work

User Image
Comments: This is what a sketch page looks like when you are designing a logo. It was sent off to the client (normally a client doesn't see this) so I can get his opinion and start locking in on a few ideas.  

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

True Karma

Beloved Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:03 am
User ImageDay 74

User Image
Comments: I haven't drawn myself in a while...  
100 Days Event (2019)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff