Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
a strange new wold Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Senshu remained quiet for the rest of the trip to the castle. When the doors opened he bowed to the two knights. "Good morning Lady Knights." He said as he stood by the group. "I think this is where we head off right Ashton?" He asked almost nervously. He looked over at the wolf like creature and almost pleaded without speaking out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Jade eventually turned to see a massive figure standing in the corner watching her. "And just how long have you been there?" She asked coldly. The man laughed as he walked closer to her. "Long enough to know that you have yet to come up with a way to save yourself, and that you hate being weak." He told her. "Which isn't something to be ashamed of really. Nobody wants to be weak, and having the determination to grow stronger is something I find truly amazing about some people. You see with the plans we have you're gonna need to be as strong as you can get." He said with an impish tone to his voice. Jade took a step back from him. She couldn't even begin to try to understand what they wanted from her, but if strength was what they needed to keep her alive she would show them how strong she could be. She would train and become strong enough to kill them if she needed to.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:31 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei blinked as they all came to the castle it was rather massive and Kohaku was right you wouldn't find a castle like this anywhere in there world it was more of a fantasy castle if anything. She watched as they headed in and seen as kiara waved to some knights she blinked slowly before turning her attention to the entrance they were told to entering the great hall and to dispose of any weapons on them,"Alright I suppose we shall be going", she watched as Ashton and Senshu waved off goodbye and headed away it seemed the rat creature didn't like the castle from his tone of voice; the 3 remaining individuals were led to the queens throne room where she sat upon a metal throne in which stood knights of session she wore an elaborate gown with a metal plating at her chest and she carried a massive sword on the back of her throne. She had massive white wings and horns on her head and she had one golden and one piercing blue eye, as she watched them entering she asked,"I have heard rumors that Kiara my young knight has brought forth strangers..", her voice was deep and majestic for that even of a woman,"Steps forward and tell me respectfully whom you are?", she asked of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:36 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton blinked slowly as Senshu looked over at him in that manner he usually does when he wished to escape meeting up with anyone and he smiled and waved goodbye to the new mortals,"I shall see ya around", he told them both as he and Senshu walked away he chuckled,"You scared of the queen or ya like her or something?", he smirked as he seen a few lady knights off in the distance having conversation he waved to them and they smiled and gave him a respectful nod of the head,"Look I don't know why you avoid this place but I guess you have your own reasons", he concluded, with a strug while he sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets,"I'm soooo ready to finish this patrol lets hurry up and do it..".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:48 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku walked up to the main hall's door and pulled his sword form his belt along with the rest of the flasks he had and hands them to a knight with a bow and smile."Ok thats all I have he says before Kara walks them in and takes kneels when the queen spoke and Kohaku bows his head."Yes your Majesty its true we are not form your world I hail form the island country of Japan my name is Kohaku I am named after the white tiger and lord of lighting its an honer to be here my lady."After speaking he kneels beside Kara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:51 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara kept her head down as Kohaku spoke to the queen and she couldn't help but smile at how he was acting he could show some respect and after all the fighting he was doing with Mei maybe him picking on her was how he showed he cared she heard that boys some time do it as a way of flirting but then again he was also doing it with her so maybe it was just him.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu waved the others goodbye and sighed in relief as they left the castle. "It's not the queen that bothers me. It's one of her knights. I got into a bit of fight with a couple of them one night after a mission, and one particular knight has made it her duty to make my life hell ever since." He confessed to his friend. "So now I tend to stay away from the castle unless the queen summons me there." He added as he hung his head down and walked with Ashton. "Let's just get this done I'm not much in the mood for this patrol anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

"Now then Jade. You had better get stronger. Your life will depend on it in the coming months. Nothing and nobody can save you. If you wish to live then show us that our time will not be wasted on you." The man warned before leaving her there to sulk, or whatever it was she decided to do. She balled her fists and cursed every god above or below. She knew she only had one choice. She would do what it takes to live even if that meant that she had to push herself to the absolute limit to learn these spells. "Fine if all of you want to see my strength then I will make you regret ever dragging me here." She said quietly. She then went back to focusing all of her energy on the spell she was given.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:35 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

The queen looked upon the boy who was bowing as he stated himself and his whereabouts she let out a soft sigh to control herself before replying rather stiffly,"Thats nice very nice", she motioned with her fingers for kiara to bring the boy to lower himself more for his arrogance of being so bold to a stranger as she turned to the girl,"Who are you?", she demands seeing as she had little patience for either of them at the moment. Mei was on her knees almost instantly as everyone else bowed and she kept her voice knelt as she spoke in a clear voice,"My name is Mei your highness and I reside from the country China a neighbor to japan", she then paused to see if the queen wanted anything else from them. After a moment the queen finally spoke again,"As you have already been told we are in a crisis at the moment knowing nothing about either of you I would like for you both to stay at the palace under order and protection of the guards you may sleep in the appropriate barracs and once the shield is fixed we shall have a second hearing and see what is to be done with you", she confirmed turning her attention to Kiara she motioned for her to rise up and told her,"Take them to the barracs have them settled in and it will be your sole responsibility to keep an eye on them and see what use they can be to our kingdom", she told the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:39 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton blinked sympathetically at him patting his back,"It will be okay", he promised,"Next time we see her I'll smooze her up abit okay?", he winked at his friend as he noticed they were no where near the entrance,"Alright I'll take the right side portion you the left we meet at the back exit in about an hour kay?", he smirked with his god-like speed which was multiply by his mothers blood and him already being a werewolf it shouldn't take them long to patrol the whole perimeter he could probably do it himself in an hour if he use his first form but he didn't feel like using such high grade magic for just a simple boarder patrol. He blinked at Senshu before disappearing from thin air it seemed as he zipped away to take his side of the kingdom.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:00 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kohaku kept his head down till every thing was said and done before he and Kara both took steps away before the stood up and turned around almost in perfect sink and once out of the main hall he gathered his weapon and flasks again and sighs."She has it rough it would seem."He says with a sigh."Will even though I am new to this world I want to help how I can,I guess I can start with what I am good with."He says turning to Kara and Mei."I am trained in the art of the sword and i am traned in many forms of martial arts."He adds."So if you need more hands just point the way."He says and Kara nods before heading towards the barracks with Kohaku and Mei in tow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:06 pm
GuenivereOrion
SilverThorneKitsune

Kara nods to the queen and bows."Yes my queen it will be done."She says before the party of three leaves and she listens to Kohaku talk and nods."We are short on fighting men honestly most our out of town fighting to the north a large group of fallen have been seen around there."She says and she looks at Mei."Miss Mei may I ask can you fight our use any form of weaponry its never to late to join the order."She says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:38 am
GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

Senshu once again laughed at Ashton's antics. "I might just take you up on that offer my friend." He said before hearing Ashton's suggestion of splitting the workload. He nodded in agreement before Ashton disappeared.
He raced off to do his share of the work. He ran off and started scouting his area. Except for the wolves that Kiara and here gang fought off there didn't seem to be anything out near the border just yet. He finished up as quickly as he could and arrived at the rear gate of town.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:31 pm
PaganYanik

SilverthorneKitsune

Mei

Mei blinked at Kara's questions and thought about them,"I was taught Archery at school and home, along with my father teaching me ancient samuria technique on the Katana", she told them,"That and he make me take European fencing lessons and kendo", she crossed her arms,"I know what your probably going to say Kohaku but just because I'm from china doesn't mean they dont have those in our schools its just rare is all", she explained to kara,"Kendo is actually a Japanese style of martial art and as far as hand to hand combat goes I'm not the best with it", she confessed,"Though I'm a pretty good climber and I can parkour up things if I really want to", she told them both as they headed to the barracks. /color]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:37 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PaganYanik

Ashton

Ashton did run into a squirm with some bad men trying to kidnap a few capital girls he had to rescue them and guide them safely back to the gate which they weren't far from and he had to drop off the bad guys at the closest prison after attempts of being wooed by the women he actually made it to Senshu 15 minutes late rubbing his head as he said,"Oh boy I wish you would have tooken my side", he sighed,"I can't catch a break with crap like this", he blinked slowly,"You want to check on the new humans while we are finished up here?", he then concluded,"I wanna make sure there settled in at least they are going to need magical training and I know a guy who can help Kohaku out with his fire magic also maybe that girl to whats her name Mei?", he explained.  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff