Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:09 pm
chiiaguru
Yuna's eyebrow rose when she heard the comment she made but giggled when she told her to ignore it. "Well, my name is Yuna Miyama...and this is J." She said with a smile as she turned and nodded towards him.

J give a wave,"Hi."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:20 pm
Yuna looked back to the girl. "So, what might your name be?"  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:34 pm
J felt uneasy for some reason. He thought something bad was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:20 pm
Kamui would pull up to the back of a hotel pull up the E-brake and step out of the car (before doing so of course killing the engin) he would walk in through the back of the building and nod and wave to those who worked their some gave him a look others just dissimessed him as if he wasn't their and for the last few gave respect and returned the nod or wave he would make his way out into the lobby to take a seat near the door to the back room it would appear as if he was waiting for someone to show.  

Kamui_Reiko

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:39 am
Yuna looked at J. "Is there something the matter? You look almost shaken by something...Is something bothering you?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:01 am
one of the girls in the room had gotten kamuis attention by saying something to many times in a senctene he would look over to the one named Jto wait for his responce he wanted to put in his two cents but that was the sol reason why he's ened up here now he would just lean back in and chair and sees how this all plays out  

Kamui_Reiko

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:14 am
chiiaguru
Yuna looked at J. "Is there something the matter? You look almost shaken by something...Is something bothering you?" She asked him.

"We probably shouldn't linger here.." J looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:21 am
"Uh..." She wasn't sure what to say. "...If you say so. Let's go then." She headed towards the hotel entrance and exit doors.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:23 am
"Dod you not feel it?" he ask looking back over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:35 am
Yuna looked in the direction he looked but didn't understand what he was looking at exactly. "Feel what? What are you talking about?"  

chiiaguru

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:47 am
the back door would opean and a man dressed in uniform would peak his head out and call out "sir follow me" Kamui would look to the man for a second before getting up off of the bench and walking to the back the man would lead him to and office on the back corrner of the hotel kamui would make his way inside and take a seat now looking dircteley at the hotel manager

at this point the hotel mamager would speak "why did you get into a fight with one of the kitchen attendents?"

"well he mumbled something about me and I was just quick to react"

"do you by chance know what he said?"

"no"

" so let me get this stright he said something about you, could have been a complement, could have been and insult but eather way you hit this fellow"

"well complements are usually said a loud so if he was to talk make sure he can back himself up next time"

the manager would nod "well Ill make sure to take care of this whole mess you are now free to leave"

"thank you" and without a nother word from eather of them he walked off exited the builing the way he came and hoped in his car and brought the engin to life pulling down the E-brake he put the car in first and came out from the back of the building once on the street he would drop the hammer and quickley shifting into second gear and then third a short while after hitting third he would throw the car into fourh and ease off the gas pedal the reason is a three letter word -gas-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:58 am
chiiaguru
Yuna looked in the direction he looked but didn't understand what he was looking at exactly. "Feel what? What are you talking about?"

"That guy that came into the lobby fomr the back and sat down. he was out of place." He looked forward again."i get the feeling he had something to do with that guy chading you earlier."  

FlameAlchemist26

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:19 am
She looked at him nervously. "No, there's no way he could've been involved with that man. I mean, why would he come in here, sit down, then leave? It doesn't make any sense..." She said trying to reasure herself she was going to be fine and that she was safe along with try to point out reasons why he couldn't have been.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:37 am
kamui would contiune to drive down the road "well that was pointless some kid runs their mouth and I shut him up then I have to talk about it ennn wrong answer Im just glad I got out of their that fast plus those other two in the lobby where probley talking about me after I left .....whatever its gotten to the point where I really dont care about some people anymore" he would come to a red-light and a 92 subaru SVX would pull up to the line next to him and give a rev "o come on your 3.3L NA with that auto trannie cant compite plus the weight of the car over all .....but have it your way" when the light turned green the SVX all wheel drive kicked in and took off the line kamui knew how to drive his cobalt he would launch from second at 1500 RPM and keep right up with him the 1000 less pounds Kamui had over the SVX gave him the lead and the win but it was still a close race  

Kamui_Reiko

Kamui_Reiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:39 am
(( got to go work calls)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items