Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:15 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 60 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Finish/improve an earlier work from this event
Time spent: mmmmlike 30 minutes because that's all I have in me :D

User Image

Comments: updating day 36's entry, kind of. Barely. Now I have to sleep because they keep adding hours onto my shifts and it freaking kills me );

04/04/21 finished version:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:44 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 61 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: maple
Time spent: 50ish minutes from sketchbook to digital final

User Image

Comments: maple bars are my favorite donut emotion_donotwant  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:45 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 62 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Violaceae Family
Time spent: an hour ish

User Image

Comments: this is Breanna(oc) from that same unnamed story I'm basically hoping a name will come to me in a dream or something for. I was gonna draw her and her son having a picnic with him putting a violet in her hair but decided against it so that I could get back to the guildie art I've been putting off for like 10+ days help me what is free time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:27 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 63 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Dr. Crocus and Her Saffron Heart color palette
Time spent: almost an hour

User Image

Comments: (copied from my tumblr) is Gator(oc). I’m tryna get some art of the male characters from this unnamed story done :’3 Gator is Breanna(yesterday’s entry)’s boss, as in he is the owner of the strip club Breanna works at. He is somewhat based off of the art snob trope and a teensy bit of Sassy Gay Friend. Just a smidge. Gator is openly bisexual and regularly hooks up with both the female and male workers at the club. Breanna is one of his ‘girlfriends’, but he ultimately does get with Kevin, who does not deserve him lol.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:03 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 64 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: celery
Time spent: like 30 minutes

User Image

Comments: Max eats celery at 7 degrees.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:16 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 65 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: galaxy
Time spent: 40ish minutes

User Image

Comments: (copied from the tumblr post) is Henry(oc), who is actually the main antagonist of that story, which I’m seriously considering naming “Under the Same Stars” due to a recurring star theme in the story, with Henry being a descendant of Johannes Kepler, Kevin having a banjo with a star decal, and Ruse being ‘The Star’ in Henry’s dream about people representing tarot cards.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:00 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 66 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: crow
Time spent: I didn't keep track but not very long :'>

User Image

Comments: This is Crow(oc), from my story/comic Kitten Soup. Her tattoos on her arms and eyelids are crow feathers. She is a tattoo artist and body piercer.
I didn't necessarily wanna do any 'chibi style' art for this event but like... *shrug* Might color later. Might even draw her with normal proportions later too idk.

colored/finished 04/15/21

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:58 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 67 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: monochrome pink
Time spent: 50ish minutes

User Image

Comments: This is Rainbow(oc) from a comic I write called Jesus, Satan and the Emo. She's a metalhead. emotion_kirakira Also pink is my favorite color. Pink is metal. I didn't put a lot of effort into anatomy or drawing the guitar sorry.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:20 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 68 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: kigurumi
Time spent: 1hr 25 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: this is Ruse(oc) in a blissey kigurumi(which from my google search just looks like costume pjs so *shrug*). She looks like a dork emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:36 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 69 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Jupiter
Time spent: 1hr 30minutes ish from sketchbook to digital

User Image

Comments: this is Jupiter(oc), who is in fact, a god. He is a bear and he lives on the moon, that's how good of a writer I am. He is a generally very unhappy character because his wife cheated on him and told him that her illegitimate son was his for 18 years, and then the wife sent a demon to kill him by turning him to stone, which in that universe, works on immortals. He spends the majority of that story arc in the underworld while Hades exposits the juicy deets to him about the scandal going on in the world of the living involving the cheating wife, the kids, and the various magical goings on that put everybody in danger.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:44 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 70 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Pick a previous Unused theme (Day 57: Earl Grey Tea)
Time spent: 50ish minutes.

User Image

Comments: These are Carla and Angel(ocs) from a story I wrote called Nuclear Winds(link is somewhere in this thread). They share a traumatic experience, so here's them bonding as friends over tea, probably. Tea is my favorite beverage so by extension the majority of ocs I've created love tea too.
If I hadn't been called into work tonight for the nth time, I'd have done more work on it );  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:42 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 71 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: contentment
Time spent: I didn't keep track. Probably more than 15 minutes.

User Image

Comments: This is Ruse(oc) relaxing. :'D This was not planned, and kinda just drew on the spot, as I went. During the story, she has no opportunity to bathe, and spends the majority of her time with a homeless girl and a neckbeard, so she deserves a bath.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:19 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 72 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: worry
Time spent: 1hr 15 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: is Ruse(oc) again. She's one of the three protags of the story, and the antagonist, her ex, spends the entire plot tryna hunt her down, threatening to kill her if she doesn't get back with him. ...she is a lesbian. A tiny, soft, fragile gay. Honestly her main character trait is 'panicking'.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:10 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 73 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: wisteria
Time spent: I started to keep track, but then I accidentally wrote over my starting time...which I write in my google search bar...when I looked up wisteria plants...

User Image

Comments: told my frand I would draw her cat as a bday present, so this is the creature, though without color nobody would be able to tell. The cat is also not an outdoor cat, so rrrrrrr...
I am currently installing a very large videogame that this friend sent me...on her birthday...in response to me sending her some videogames... so... I can't really use photoshop because the install is making my applications very slow.
Will update eventually with a colored version.

finished version 04/14/21

User Image

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:13 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 74 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: onion
Time spent: 45ish minutes

User Image

Comments: (copied from my Tumblr) I'm tryna choose themes that allow me to finish these entries faster so I can get back to the guild art tbh. This is Tim(oc), the vegan bassist of Kitten Soup. Probably not modeled after Todd from Scott Pilgrim. Tim is the kind of vegan who would eat wood chips right out of the bag.

Also, onions are my least favorite food. I hate onions with every fiber of my being; they don't belong in food at all.  
100 Days Event (2021)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff