Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:55 am
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Nozomi heard the compliment and she was glad that she was walking in front of him so he wouldn’t see her face. An hour. The bracelet, “Ah yea,” said Nozomi as she pulled up her sleeve and there it was. “Can’t wear it at work so had to put a seal on it to hide it...” She explained, for now it was just the sleeve of the sweater covering it as she pulled the sleeve back down, being a bit cold. While in the store Nozomi made a beeline to the mead section as she heard him about the form he chose. With a snort, “Well, you got that part down right. Oh, the scotch and whiskey is two aisles over, not sure what you wanted.” Nozomi started to load up her basket.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:08 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theo would nod slightly when Nozomi explained how she had to hide her bracelet during work “Ah, makes some sense... I guess that would make it easier for people to know who you are too... wouldn’t think there’d be many people walking around with glowing ice bracelets.” He’d say with a smile. When she said he nailed the pathetic weakling look with his transformation, he started laughing, the rolling thunder of his laugh filling the small store for a few moments before he quieted down. “Sounds good... “ he’d say to the mention of where the whisky was, walking around to check out the selection. Finding one that sounded interesting, it was a mix of scotch and a mead, Theo would grab a couple of the bottles and rejoin Nozomi. The bottle in his left hand, he’d walk up on her left side, his right hand landing in the small of her back as she looked over the contents of the shelf. “So... how long you been doing that kinda work?” He’d ask, kinda curious but keeping his voice low in public. He kind of figured she wouldn’t want to talk super openly or loudly about it.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:19 am

Nozomi couldn’t help to smile when he laughed, she loves it when he laughed as well he nodded and went to find drinks. With a pause she wonder if this was a good idea. Once she picked out four mead battles of her choosing, she went to the check out as she paid the cashier and thanked him. Headed out with Theo and bags in tow, she heard him then she became quiet. She was trying to remember. “Hmmm. I would say about a year. It’s a fun job.” With a smirk, Nozomi was heading to her apartment. “It’s a bit of a walk, so would you up to body flicker there?”

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:32 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Walking from the store with Nozomi,Theo would listen to her as she spoke, “a year as a dominatrix, eh? Sweet little virgin Nozomi ordering people around for most of that time...” he’d laugh softly, giving her a playful nudge. When she mentioned that her apartment was a bit of a walk, offering that they could get there quicker by the body flicker technique, Theo would shrug. “I’m in no hurry, but if you want to... or if you point me in the right direction, I can fly us there...”he’d say nonchalantly as his free hand found its way around her waist. If she decided to say anything, he’d just say it would make it easier for him to piggy back on her body flicker or for him to help her fly with him if she wanted to try that.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:30 am

Nozomi felt her cheeks go hot as she turned and smacked Theo, the armor would be met with a dull clung sound as she scowled softly then a smirk crept on her lips. "What can I say? I was rather picky." Nozomi smirked towards him as she heard him about flying and Nozomi just stared at him. If she can help it, Nozomi would like to stay grounded as much as she could. Though... being in a flying village doesn't really help with that theory. "No, let's just..." She moved the bags into her other hand as she grabbed his free hand. "Go." With that, they started to move throughout the village rather quickly by using rooftops. They got to nicer areas with more light and fewer people. Then she got to a rather tall building and landed in front of the doors. Through the glass doors was a desk for mail and visitors as she waved at them. They nodded in acknowledgment towards her. Entered into the elevator, they went up and it dinged. On the floor, it was a rather quiet building. Entered into it, it was a small condo, fit for a woman like Nozomi. Clean, a bit messy here and there with papers on her table but nothing gross. With a sigh of relief, she set the bag on the counter and started to take off her boots. "Make yourself comfortable while I clean up a bit and make dinner. I think I can make something for both of us. Are you hungry?"

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:43 am
align=center]Theodin Poe

When Nozomi turned and hit him, the impact wasn’t what she apparently expected as her hand met muscle and bone with a muffled meaty thud. “Ow.. ********? You seem to enjoy hitting me today...” he’d say, feigning hurt feelings before he smirked at her reaction to the thought of flying. “Scared of heights? ..... and living in a flying village...” He’d trail off slightly as she took his hand and lead him across rooftops to her building. Nodding to the front desk people, he’d follow her up the elevator to see the nice condo. Looking around, he’d nod approvingly, “Nice place you got here....hell of a view too.” He’d say as he walked over and looked out the window. Hearing her say to make himself comfortable as she took her boots off, Theo would kick his off as well before sitting on the couch, his arms stretched across the top of it. “Uhh, sure... I wouldn’t want to be a bother though...” he’d say when she mentioned she was going to make some food and asked if he was hungry.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:50 am

Nozomi gasped and jumped as her hands covered over her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I thought you had your armor on! And you deserve the first hit and you know it." She retaliated and ignored the question if she was scared of heights. She did not want to talk about it. Sure enough, he brought up about her living in a flying village. 'Not like I had much of choice then,' she thought to herself but didn't say it out loud. Nozomi smiled softly when he complimented her place. "Yea, it's not bad but I'm still ready to go back to my estate." She said as she nodded and opened the fridge, trying to figure out what she can make that would be enough for the both of them. After several minutes, she scowled, "Screw it." She went to the door and pushed a button. After a moment, they would hear a knock on the door. "Ah come in," Nozomi said as there was a teenage boy, dressed up in an outfit and he had a bag by his shoulder. "You were faster today." "Didn't have other orders at the moment, ma'am." Nozomi nodded as she passed a menu to Theo. "We're ordering from there. Tell him what you want and he'll get it for you. I want their pork ramen, please." The boy nodded and waited for Theo.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:01 am
Theodin Poe

Theo would rub his shoulder slightly, still a little sore from earlier as he listened to her talk about still wanting to go take back her old estate. Nodding sympathetically, “Yea... I can understand that... it’s one thing to get set up nice someplace new, but home is home....” his thoughts wandered back to the old days in Suna for a moment as he wondered when he’d be able to retake the village, and partly considered if he’d even want it when he could after the years of torture in the same place. When she cursed and ran a phone, Theo would look over as another guy walked in. Strolling over to stand beside her, Theo looked over the menu he was handed, “Hmm... the beef ramen sounds good... I’ll take 2 bowls of that, please.. extra beef.” He’d tell the younger man. After a week of nothing but green tea and fruit training with the monkeys, he really wanted some meat. Once he ordered, he passed the menu back and reached into his pocket, pulling out the ryo to cover their orders, “Here, it’s on me, Nozomi... for what happened earlier.” He’d say with a soft chuckle and a smile.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Nozomi watched him as he rubbed his arm as she started to feel a bit more guilty. "I said I was sorry." She pouted as she was waiting for him to make a decision of what he wanted and rose her eyebrow that he wanted two bowls. Extra meat. Huh. Guess his muscles were from all the protein he heats after all. He reached out the ryo and gave it to the kid, "Thanks! Be back in a moment!" In a flash, he was gone. Nozomi closed the door as she frowned, "I could cover it. I was the one being lazy and not wanting to cook." With that, she went to the counter and put all the drinks into the fridge, and opened two. One of hers and one of his. Got out two glasses, she handed one to him and his bottle. Taking hers she plopped onto the couch as she poured her drink and prop her foot up. The only light would be the hall light and the oven light. Everywhere else was dark and you could really see the snow falling outside. Being so high up, it was constantly foggy since the clouds would touch the streets. "So, reclaimed Suna yet?" She asked him.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:23 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Theo chuckled when she apologized again for the smack in the shoulder, “eh, it’s just a little sting.” When she protested him covering their food, Theo waved her off, shaking his head with a smile. “Don’t worry about it,call it a little ‘I’m sorry for scaring you’ ... or a sorry for making you look at that pathetic a** transformation I came up with...” he’d laugh a bit as he took the glass from her when she brought the drinks over. Pouring himself a glass of whiskey liquor, he’d sip it slightly and smirk slightly with a soft nod of appreciation. He’d watch as she propped her feet up on the table as he sat leaning forward, glass in hand, “Not yet... I need to build my own strength back up first... and probably try to get at least one surviving major village to back me up.” He’d shake his head slightly sullenly, “so yea... that’ll probably take a while.” Setting his glass down for now, he’d lean back and prop his own feet up, “Nah, when we ran into each other, I was searching for the way to the mountain of the great apes, looking to sign a summoning contract and receive sage training.... “ he’d say with a soft smile as his mind flashed up a few events from their last meeting. “Well, let’s just say that my little mission there was successful... but a week of nothing but green tea, fruit and meditation left me really wanting some meat.. hence the extra meat in my order.” He would chuckle softly, using his wind jutsu to pull his drink back to his hand and taking another sip. “What about you?... obviously you’re still here, but any progress on the whole estate thing?”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:31 pm

With a laugh, roll of the eyes, and a shudder, he brought up about the form he took on earlier. She had seen some ugly clients but his was right up there. "Fine." She said, remembering how much Ryo they got the other day so there was no need to really worry about it. Theo talked about finding the mountain of great apes and getting into a contract with them. "Before the confidential mission ended with me getting the curse mark, I thought about the fishes," Nozomi admitted towards him. Nozomi listened about Sungakure while taking a sip and before she could answer, there was a knock at the door. "Bring it in here," Nozomi called out as the door opened and he placed the food on the coffee table. "Thank you. see ya around." With a nod, he left and closed the door behind him. Placed the glass on the table she started to figure out which food belonged to whom. "Yes. Now my next step is to inform the Arashigakage that I wish to retire from being an Arashi shinobi and go back home. But inform him he can still summon me when he needs me. Not... sure how that would go." Nozomi admitted. She handed him his food as she opened hers and leaned forward slightly with the container right under her face to catch any mess that may happen as she uses the chopsticks.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:45 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would chuckle slightly at her reaction to him mentioning his transformation , “I mean, how would you have reacted if I’d just strolled on in as my usual self? I think we both know I’m not exactly one to want to be dominated...” he’d raise an eyebrow and smirk at her before the guy showed up with their orders. Leaning forward, he’d set his glass back on the table while Nozomi figured out which bowl was who’s. “Ah, well progress is progress, at least... I hope the kage doesn’t freak out too badly...” he’d give her a slightly nervous smile. He wanted her to get the home she wanted, to be happy. When she mentioned summoning stuff and her curse mark, he would nod slightly, “yea... I’ve heard the summoning animals don’t like curse mark holders... but... you’re pretty good with sealing... I’ve heard of ways to remove curse marks... you could always remove it then sign with the fish, try to become one of their sages...”he’d say cheerfully, not trying to push her into anything, but pointing out a possible way to get what she used to want. When Nozomi started eating,Theo would grab his chop sticks and one of his bowls. Slurping down some noodles and practically inhaling the first chunk of beef, he’d pause for a second, “damn.... this is good, and I missed meat...” he’d say with a soft chuckle before going back to his food.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:51 pm

"If you approached with your usual self, I wouldn't do anything. I might ask if you were here to find me or want me to take care of you that way." She snorted as she glanced at him. "I only let you dominate me last time, that's why." She said with a smirk as she learned some tricks if he tried to do the same thing he did before. Nozomi nodded with the fact that the animals don't exactly like curse mark holders as she shrugged. "I know I could but ... it helped me. A lot. So I'm keeping it." She explained as she continued to eat as she looked towards him, not even halfway done with her pork ramen, he practically inhaled the first one. "Holy ********. You weren't kidding. Do.. we need to order some more food?" She quested at him, a bit shocked. He might as well just open the lid, open his mouth and drink it all down.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:01 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

“Only let me dominate, you say?... from the sounds of your moaning that I remember, it sounded like you were enjoying it quite a bit” he’d say with another smirk and a laugh. When she claimed the curse mark had helped her, he was curious how, but decided not to press that one. She had said the mission that ended with her getting it was confidential, after all. As he finished his first bowl, Theo would start laughing loudly again at Nozomi’s reaction to how quickly he went through the first. “Nah, I’m good... it was just that first taste of something I haven’t had in a little while... I think I can eat normally for this second one.” He’d say with a chuckle as he popped open the second bowl

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:36 pm

"Nothing wrong with flipping both ways." Nozomi smirked at him as she took another bite. He said he was fine and that it was just the first taste as she rolled her eyes and went back to their night.. how he mentioned how she tasted and it brought on few other things. She felt her cheeks go hot as she cleared her throat softly. She finished eating as she placed the empty container down and sighed as she leans back and took a drink of mead with a bit of a wince. Going from something to ramen to mead wasn't the best idea but it'll eventually wash down. Nozomi doesn't mind the quiet. She stared out at the window and she realized how tired she was since she hasn't been sleeping soundly, her eyebrow rose as she remembered something and glanced towards Theo. "As for sleeping arrangements... you do know I won't allow sand in my place or even on my bed, not even on the couch." She wasn't sure where he wanted to sleep but she was not going to allow sand since it goes every frickin where. She could've sworn she felt sand for few days after sleeping with him even though she wasn't technically on his bed and there was a gap but sand was sand and they are known for the minor inconvenience like that.
ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas