Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:52 pm
*She realizes she left something in her bag, and turns around to go get it.* Humph....Big school....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:16 am
"cool"said jing in acknowlagement. "so what can you do?"  

Shriyantha

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:39 am
"Me?" She finally walked in the room completely, and sat on a bed across from Jing, "Manipulate water and electricity."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:25 pm
Jimmy sets down his bags and starts practicing. This isn't ideal, but it will do,[/i[ as he finds out there are no practice dummies. Guess I'll make them myself. He forms a dummy out of dark energy, and blasts it to bits with light. He keeps on doing that, reversing the element that is dummy and the attacking element each time, until he gets tired. Better sleep well for my first lesson. He falls onto the bed, and goes to sleep.  

Crazy1010

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:57 am
"nice, and very deadly"said jing."i stick with shadow and earth techniques"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:13 am
The girl responded, "The shadows can be just as deadly." She looked out the window, "I wouldn't want to have to meet you in battle."  

carbonated.soda

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:14 pm
"let me give you some advice when in a fight, dont go and just fight with whatever means neccessary, plan your attack and time t right. maby not the best way to put it but this is how i have been able to survive"said jing  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:21 pm
She practiced her magic but got bored and walks around. She looks at the bulletin board and found that Room 342 was for her though she had no power of water but air.

I must go but water isn't my element. Oh, I'll just go anyway.

MadamMerteuil

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:46 pm
shriyantha
"let me give you some advice when in a fight, dont go and just fight with whatever means neccessary, plan your attack and time t right. maby not the best way to put it but this is how i have been able to survive"said jing

"Don't get me wrong, I know how to fight." She stood and walked towards him, "But your gifts are of a great kind. It'd be extremely dangerous to fight you if you don't know how to evade the shadows."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:57 am
"i guess..."sighed jing."but nevermind that. something tells me this discussion is going to last forever, how about we go take a look around to see what is acually here. maby we can go to the garden and practice our elements."  

Shriyantha

LadyMacroph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:46 am
((Srry I havn't been posting my char kinda hti a stand still -.-; wink )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:31 am
"Sure."  

carbonated.soda

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:27 am
"how bout we hit the garden first, havent practiced in a while"said jing.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:59 am
She smirked, "All right. I haven't used my elements in a while either."  

carbonated.soda

Crazy1010

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:17 pm
He wakes up. He looks at the sun. Around noon, I say. He checks his planner. Classes start tomorrow...better start preparing my lessons. He starts writing them up, starting with basic shadow and light techniques, moving on to some of the harder ones by the end of the semester. He hopes that he may be able to teach them up to his level, but it is not likely.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff