Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

snowphish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:36 am
Durango
Funkygoblin
I'd love to grow my hair long, but 'the man' at college won't let me...

You mean like some dean or something? That's harsh, man.

So how long can you grow it and still "follow the rules". blaugh

dude i totally agree... that's a major bummer... like dude what college do you go to?? cuz that's just dumb, that's not fair they shouldn't be able to say anything about your hair  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:27 pm
My hair reaches to my waist. It's a dark sandy blonde streaked with red (naturally) and I center-part it almost always. Strangers always tell me how beautiful my hair is and never to cut it, but my friends always say "you should cut your hair" or "why don't you ever put your hair up?"

NEVAH!

My hair has snagged me many a babe, and I love it.  

xylem

Durango

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:28 pm
snowphish
Durango
Funkygoblin

dude i totally agree... that's a major bummer... like dude what college do you go to?? cuz that's just dumb, that's not fair they shouldn't be able to say anything about your hair

Maybe he's from out of the US.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:28 pm
My hair is short and curly kind of like my avi. I can't do a thing to it and if it grows out too much my sister says I look like a dirty Q-tip because it poofs out like an afro.  

Plumbarius

Funkygoblin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:47 am
Durango
snowphish
Durango
Funkygoblin

Sorry about the delay everyone, I was on holiday. Yeah the headmaster is really strict on uniform *Cringe* and hair. If you're seen with hair that's too long you get detentions 'till you cut it, and if you don't get it cut they decide that it would be best to suspend you for a week.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:31 am
My hair IRL is much like my avi's with a few exceptions: my hair is dark brown, I have bangs that come to my eyebrows, and I don't flip it out like that.

I can't grow my hair out long since my hair is naturally very thick and it gets really heavy when it's long. I've never had it longer than shoulder-length since I was 7.  

Oktapous

Jade Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:02 pm
Even though my dad used to be a total hippie, he still makes me get it cut. He still hasn't noticed the back is long though biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:03 am
My hair's currently down to my lower back, but I'm getting it cut to my shoulders at the end of the month..... The reason is because my hair dresser showed me a REALLY nice colloring thing that she can do, but it would take too long to do on my current hair.... As it is, the shoulder length will take all day...... But it'll be worth it, I hope.... If it's not, I'll cry.  

RionaDaidouji

paladin_pippin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:16 pm
Lower back for me. I grow it about this length every year, and then I cut it short, and donate it to Locks of Love.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:10 pm
Funkygoblin
Durango
snowphish
Durango
Funkygoblin

Sorry about the delay everyone, I was on holiday. Yeah the headmaster is really strict on uniform *Cringe* and hair. If you're seen with hair that's too long you get detentions 'till you cut it, and if you don't get it cut they decide that it would be best to suspend you for a week.

Ack! Reminds me of Air Cadets!  

RionaDaidouji

Kocachino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:55 am
paladin_pippin
Lower back for me. I grow it about this length every year, and then I cut it short, and donate it to Locks of Love.

Yeah, I had a friend that did that. It really made her look different (at least from the back) For the first week we kept saying "Who are you again...oh! Mary!" Just to annoy her. It worked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:59 am
Heh, random comment time..

My bf has long hair!! smile He's not a hippie, though.. (Aww..) Nor does he want to be an elf.. (Aww!) And I wear my hair short, it fits my personality *so* much better.

There's this really *h*o*t* guy at school, he's got long black hair, he's smokin'!!! *droools*

Hmm, stupid that schools would have anything to say about hair lenght...  

dragonflymeow

Durango

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:22 pm
dragonflymeow
Heh, random comment time..

My bf has long hair!! smile He's not a hippie, though.. (Aww..) Nor does he want to be an elf.. (Aww!) And I wear my hair short, it fits my personality *so* much better.

There's this really *h*o*t* guy at school, he's got long black hair, he's smokin'!!! *droools*

Hmm, stupid that schools would have anything to say about hair lenght...

Yah, it's another way that "the man" tries to keep us oppressed. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:28 am
sadly only sholder length right now...but when i was in elementry school it was like 2 feet long lolz heart  

Kyyorn

Nuclear Powerhouse

Speedy Rulz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:37 am
I used to have long hair but due to balding(geez thanks dad)thats in the family I now have to shave it ...use to be at least 10-15 in. past my shoulders ....  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff