Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:58 pm
Bareq crouches next to the injured man. "Come on. We can get ya somewhere safe."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:35 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq crouches next to the injured man. "Come on. We can get ya somewhere safe."

"well I was trying to make a sactastic remark, but then I shouldn't be biting the hand that's trying to help me." he said with a smrik. "Sure."  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:24 am
Bareq laughed. "Right. but where is safe in this hell hole."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:14 pm
Fighter for all
Bareq laughed. "Right. but where is safe in this hell hole."

"very few places. I don't know any. The organization the b*****d who I owe money to has a good hold on alot of things." he said.  

AlexBloodRose

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:29 pm
Bareq looked to serena. "any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:30 pm
He stares at them in a innocent manner curious what they are going to do.  

AlexBloodRose

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:48 pm
(Sorry!!! That took soooooo much longer than it should have. After I got home from my Dad's I found out my mom un-hooked the internet and hooked it to the new house... ((we moved)) It took a while to get settled enough to get on!!! So sorry!!!! *bows*) Serena looked around the docks. "I don't see any place that would be safe... We could always go somewhere else...?" Serena looked around. (like to a different section of the guild? I dunno!!!) Serena started to help Bareq with the man by slinging the man's arm over her shoulder. (you have one of his arms on yours right?)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:55 pm
"How about we hit the pub, he should be able to hide out there and we can get medical supplies."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:55 pm
"I don't know.... they can be good hiding places, but would I stick out like a sore thumb with my condition. Plus at times certain pubs... can be quite unsatatory. But then pickers can't be choser." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:58 pm
He shrugged. "Come on..." He smiles softly. ((lets move this to a pub....your pick who ever goes next))  

Fighter for all

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:13 pm
(Let me do this first then we can go.) Serena looked at his wound. "Wait a second. Your bleeding too fast!" She lightly touched her hand on the dock and a small plant sprang up from it. "Here." She picked a leaf and layed it on his major wound. It slowed the bleeding and dissolved. It probubly stung some, but it helped more than it hurt. "Better?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:16 pm
((alright...but you pick serena where we go))  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:20 pm
Serena the Vampyre
(Let me do this first then we can go.) Serena looked at his wound. "Wait a second. Your bleeding too fast!" She lightly touched her hand on the dock and a small plant sprang up from it. "Here." She picked a leaf and layed it on his major wound. It slowed the bleeding and dissolved. It probubly stung some, but it helped more than it hurt. "Better?"

"A bit. But what now? Where will we go?" he asked. "And persides we need to think fast, even at night there are people here. We got to decide fast and go."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:25 pm
Bareq sighed and started to walk. "Follow me...saw one near here."  

Fighter for all

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:42 pm
"ok." he said. He slowly gets up.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers