Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:10 pm
When he finnished his food he sat up boredly. He thought perhaps some flowers would cheer him up, as they always did. He stood and made his way to the garden.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:31 pm
Jaden wached the man coming out of his room "morning sir? out for a strole?"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:32 pm
Jaden nodded, and stretched his mouth into a semblance of a smile, but knew it came not as well as he intended. "Indeed. Sir..." he said, deciding this man may be able to tell him what he needed to know. "Can you tell me anything of the woman whom I am to meet and wed? I know nothing of her but that she is beautiful and forboding."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:41 pm
Miss raylana? well yes cirtanly I would be glad too"

he comed his wight mustash and puts on a monical

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(looks like who I think of Jaden)

"you see Mis raylana's father was never around for her so I ended up being her everything from father to teacher to care taker, I love her more then any one exept hopfully her husband when the time comes. I changed her dipers, bathed her, dressed her and educated her. She is a wonderfull person she is gental to animals and loves her unicorn. she loves waching the birds and flowers in the garden she loves starwbery jam she sings like a lark the dress she is wereing now is her favorite coller, she was a bit of a monkey as a child always climbing and getting in to a mess she used to love mud and trees but shes grown out of that stage, she loves to sit on a swing and wach the sun set she is kind to all animals shes honest and pure and inosent but not with out sin my she was a brat of a kid a truble maker a lyer a hell raiser a tomboy a reble but Ive molder her in to a perfect laddy and puberty has blesed her with soft delicate perfect feachers. shore it was rock at the start but now shes a wonderfull yong lady whos lared read up on how to plese a husbend such as you shes trained at all her wifealy and motherly duties and is confident in her sexualety she has trained in the kitchen and learned to cook to the point were she hasnt but food since she was nine and she has grown a distase for dust and disorder further more she will be a perfect queen if the time ever aireses shes mastered law and morality, relgion compation widome and shes a togh fight an exolent stagist a brave worior cabible of camanding respect if our contry fals in to war she will be stong and just shes high spireted and spunky yet dainty she is taleted and good at games she exelss in chess and pollo she loves to hunt foxes but apoles killing them and so we never do. she won't hurt a fly and yet if atacked she could snap a neck in her sleep she dont know the meening of surender but shes not rash and wrecless enogh to let a people stay fighting untill they are destoyed she has protected her honer, keped her vurtue and she is a reader and writer of books she has many plants and pets and is good in art and modeling her hips are ideal for baring children and she deires many and soon and will make you enjoy having them her maturnal clock ticks away but she is not so easy and loosid as to presnt her self to just any one she belives in sex only after marage and marage only threw a deep pasionet love that fees haer ahrt mind body and soal she can dance to perfection in a ball room a school house or a barn she sppeks all the lagages off all the lands that ours does business with and has travled to all the ends of the world and made freinds with wease he favorte flower is a lotise and tree is a chery tree her favoriet food is cake and the tast of straberies or chocolet and she loves to drink thejuise wich is a blend of 3 diferent fruits she had chickenpox when she was 7 and her 1st kiss when she was 2 but the one kiss shes most fond of came from a boy when she was 8 she dreams that your kiss will be even grater shes mentioned a distast for arange marsges almost as much as she has metioned her exightment over the expection that an aranged margae will be liek living a fantsy, she some times dreames about flying and some times about being chased by wolves she feares eels even thogh nothing else spooks her she sees beuty even in spiders and wets her self if she drinks too much alcohal or dreams about water or hears it running shes only ever cyred once and it was when a bird died all the skined needs and looses in the family and shes never cryed even once she is alegic to coconts and loves wool she feels sad when animals die for there fur dispite loving the feel she loves to read books but never smut she enjoys palys and has even done acting she detests pink and always kises frogs hoping they will become a prince she belives in lepercons fairies and elves and gnomes or atlest she ysed too once sho loves dragons and colects glass animals her bellybuton is an inny and the hair you see her with is not the cooler she was born with, she loves cats but thinks they are too lazy she loves doges but calles them smelly she likes racoones much better she can soe her own clothing and enjoys origami her 1st toy was a wooden duck she loves the smell of laventer her lips tast like honney her flesh is soft as silk her hair is cutest when long her eyes are like big pools you could drown in and yet they revil her sadness and her love for a father and mother she never knew and she has the best a** , his name is Fred and he's a woderfull donky very gental. shal I go on? do you have a question?  

kaykeyser
Crew

Obsedian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:30 pm
kaykeyser
Miss raylana? well yes cirtanly I would be glad too"

he comed his wight mustash and puts on a monical

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(looks like who I think of Jaden)

"you see Mis raylana's father was never around for her so I ended up being her everything from father to teacher to care taker, I love her more then any one exept hopfully her husband when the time comes. I changed her dipers, bathed her, dressed her and educated her. She is a wonderfull person she is gental to animals and loves her unicorn. she loves waching the birds and flowers in the garden she loves starwbery jam she sings like a lark the dress she is wereing now is her favorite coller, she was a bit of a monkey as a child always climbing and getting in to a mess she used to love mud and trees but shes grown out of that stage, she loves to sit on a swing and wach the sun set she is kind to all animals shes honest and pure and inosent but not with out sin my she was a brat of a kid a truble maker a lyer a hell raiser a tomboy a reble but Ive molder her in to a perfect laddy and puberty has blesed her with soft delicate perfect feachers. shore it was rock at the start but now shes a wonderfull yong lady whos lared read up on how to plese a husbend such as you shes trained at all her wifealy and motherly duties and is confident in her sexualety she has trained in the kitchen and learned to cook to the point were she hasnt but food since she was nine and she has grown a distase for dust and disorder further more she will be a perfect queen if the time ever aireses shes mastered law and morality, relgion compation widome and shes a togh fight an exolent stagist a brave worior cabible of camanding respect if our contry fals in to war she will be stong and just shes high spireted and spunky yet dainty she is taleted and good at games she exelss in chess and pollo she loves to hunt foxes but apoles killing them and so we never do. she won't hurt a fly and yet if atacked she could snap a neck in her sleep she dont know the meening of surender but shes not rash and wrecless enogh to let a people stay fighting untill they are destoyed she has protected her honer, keped her vurtue and she is a reader and writer of books she has many plants and pets and is good in art and modeling her hips are ideal for baring children and she deires many and soon and will make you enjoy having them her maturnal clock ticks away but she is not so easy and loosid as to presnt her self to just any one she belives in sex only after marage and marage only threw a deep pasionet love that fees haer ahrt mind body and soal she can dance to perfection in a ball room a school house or a barn she sppeks all the lagages off all the lands that ours does business with and has travled to all the ends of the world and made freinds with wease he favorte flower is a lotise and tree is a chery tree her favoriet food is cake and the tast of straberies or chocolet and she loves to drink thejuise wich is a blend of 3 diferent fruits she had chickenpox when she was 7 and her 1st kiss when she was 2 but the one kiss shes most fond of came from a boy when she was 8 she dreams that your kiss will be even grater shes mentioned a distast for arange marsges almost as much as she has metioned her exightment over the expection that an aranged margae will be liek living a fantsy, she some times dreames about flying and some times about being chased by wolves she feares eels even thogh nothing else spooks her she sees beuty even in spiders and wets her self if she drinks too much alcohal or dreams about water or hears it running shes only ever cyred once and it was when a bird died all the skined needs and looses in the family and shes never cryed even once she is alegic to coconts and loves wool she feels sad when animals die for there fur dispite loving the feel she loves to read books but never smut she enjoys palys and has even done acting she detests pink and always kises frogs hoping they will become a prince she belives in lepercons fairies and elves and gnomes or atlest she ysed too once sho loves dragons and colects glass animals her bellybuton is an inny and the hair you see her with is not the cooler she was born with, she loves cats but thinks they are too lazy she loves doges but calles them smelly she likes racoones much better she can soe her own clothing and enjoys origami her 1st toy was a wooden duck she loves the smell of laventer her lips tast like honney her flesh is soft as silk her hair is cutest when long her eyes are like big pools you could drown in and yet they revil her sadness and her love for a father and mother she never knew and she has the best a** , his name is Fred and he's a woderfull donky very gental. shal I go on? do you have a question?

((Stalker..?

jk))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:38 pm
so would you like to know more?  

kaykeyser
Crew

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:34 pm
Kaden was quite taken aback by the detail this man described her with. But then, he supposed he was like a father to her, and sdressed her with the same love and affection. "No, thank you. I would like to meet with her sometime. I would love to give her a fairytale that ends with a happily ever after, but I see not how to greet her without much akwardness. I have not much charm unless it comes apon me unexpectedly..." He laughed a little, though his self concousness and reluctantness to marry was clearly evedent in his voice. "I too do not beleive in marriage without love."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:42 pm
Yuri was much closer to the castle now, she would be at the door within 5 minutes. She was starting to get used to her dragon blood, she felt less woosy and could walk normally now. However, she was still very confused about what had happened to her. The necklace around her neck flopped as she walked, and Yuri felt a strange connection that she had not felt before to this necklace. *How very strange, I feel almost as though my life depends on this necklace. I've never depended on anyone to my memory, I've always been alone. Why now?* She walked on finally reaching to castle. She yelled out "HELLO! My name is Yuri Erizawa and I was hoping you could help me! I don't mean to intrude but something happened to me in the forest and I don't know what to make of it. I was wondering if there was a doctor or something that could help!"  

Yinala

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:47 pm
Jade answered the boy " Im shoreyou can find time to be alone with her Master sir.( PM her and work it out) I do belive you may be the one for her tell me about your self"

then he heard the cry for help and said "plse sit wile I look in to this"

then weht to the woman by the gate

"yes mis what is the nature of your emergensy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:53 pm
Yuri, relieved some one heard her calls replied, "I was bitten by a snake, and was left to die but now I no longer suffer from the snake bite! But the thing is I have no idea what it is that saved me. And my appearance has changed somewhat. So I thought maybe a doctor could help me figure out what happened."  

Yinala

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:58 pm
Inwe turned away from the unicorn when she heard the shout. She ran to the gates. "What's going on?" She asked. ((stupid song get out of my head *bangs head on table* GAHHHHHHHHHHHH scream ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:06 pm
Jaden let her in "My this is strange, have you come acros any magiacl itemes, animals , or herbes? go to the medical wing I shal lead the way disrobe fully and a doctor or my self will look you inside and out....Guards get me a probe a jar of leaches and my magic for medicin book"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Yinala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:16 pm
"Oh thank you for your generosity kind sir! I hope we can figure this whole thing out because I am quite baffled..." She followed Jaden into the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:22 pm
Jaden takes you to a medical room"Ok disrobe and tell me your symptomes and exactly how you got this way ( does what she has have a name what is it thats happening and why tell me then I'll tell her) Jaden went to get medical tools and leaches and a few books. "don't wory Im no stranger to the female body Ive done this kind of thing before"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:54 pm
Inwe followed. "I will assist. Were I come from I'm one of the Master healers." she bowed respectfully to jaden.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff