Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
U.B.C.S: Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Services Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Soldier?
  Mikhail Victor
  Carlos Oliveira
  Nicholai Ginovaef
  Murphy Seeker
  Tyrell Patrick
  Arnold
  Karl
  Dustin
View Results

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:48 pm
You know why Mikhail was cool? Because he loved grenades so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME: HAHA! Very good. Very good indeed.

Kawouru: Hmmm. Interesting. I think he loved grenades, because he HAD to. I mean, who else was going to hold him as he suffered from his wounds on that Cable Car? That's what I thought. razz  

Tyr525

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:02 pm
He should have had a grenade or two in Mercenaries.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:14 pm
That would be against RE up to that point, for no one had throwable weapons. Grenade LAUNCHER however, that would work.  

Tyr525

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:15 pm
I could have been the pioneer for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:48 pm
*Straps you with grenades like the Forrest Bomb-Zombie from RE1* Okay, go running toward them and exclaim, "HUG! HUUUUG!"  

Tyr525

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:31 pm
Please, these aren't even real.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:46 pm
Note to self. Initial charge went off two seconds after desired press. Additionally, make a mental note... Plastique Explosive Winter Wear. I'll delve into this at a later date.  

Tyr525

curse.mark.kashino

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm
i think carlos rulez because he has double desert eagles

smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:58 pm
When in RE did he ever have double Desert Eagles?! I dont' remember that at all.  

Tyr525

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:53 am
i think he means in the movies  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:03 am
Movies don't count here. As much as Carlos was interesting in the movies, they pretty much made Nicholai a "Good Guy" p***y, never showed Mikhail, and made Carlos into a "I can kill anything" soldier, when it showed weakness of him in the games. Yeah. Movies for UBCS? Baaaaaad.  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:46 pm
Tyr525
Movies don't count here. As much as Carlos was interesting in the movies, they pretty much made Nicholai a "Good Guy" p***y, never showed Mikhail, and made Carlos into a "I can kill anything" soldier, when it showed weakness of him in the games. Yeah. Movies for UBCS? Baaaaaad.
He was still much cooler in the movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:26 pm
As much as I love the actor, especially in the "Mummy" movies, I still think the game Carlos was cooler. M4A1 Assault Rifle > D. Eagles. :3 In the games, he's human, has weaknesses and plot and story. In the movie, he's like... A male version of Alice. "I kick yo' a**! I kick yo' a**!"  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:03 pm
Tyr525
As much as I love the actor, especially in the "Mummy" movies, I still think the game Carlos was cooler. M4A1 Assault Rifle > D. Eagles. :3 In the games, he's human, has weaknesses and plot and story. In the movie, he's like... A male version of Alice. "I kick yo' a**! I kick yo' a**!"
I'm sure he wasn't born with 2 desert eagles instead of an assault rifle, it's just what he's been issued. And Carlos in the game is a horny, overdramatic, hero wannabe... Let's just say he's the latin version of Leon. Aside from Steve, Leon, Ashley and Sherry, Carlos is my least favorite game character. Jill would have been better off escaping with Brad.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff