Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
&quot;Chinks&quot; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stereotype true for you?
Yes
38%
 38%  [ 17 ]
NO!!
61%
 61%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 44

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:00 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
c***k... yeah I've gotten into enough fights with people over that word to last me a life time... stare Those two bloody years I spent in America scream Well it's better in Canada, here at Vancouver there are enough Chinese around, along with that gang of ours, that if anyone even thinks about the word "c***k" he/she is as good as dead. blaugh

... erm... k then... i didn't think vancouver is the type of place to have gangs... or that you'd prolly be in one... my that was a shocker eek

who said I was in the gang? I meant we have a Chinese gang here xp

i said prolly. and what kind of gang is it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:06 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
c***k... yeah I've gotten into enough fights with people over that word to last me a life time... stare Those two bloody years I spent in America scream Well it's better in Canada, here at Vancouver there are enough Chinese around, along with that gang of ours, that if anyone even thinks about the word "c***k" he/she is as good as dead. blaugh

... erm... k then... i didn't think vancouver is the type of place to have gangs... or that you'd prolly be in one... my that was a shocker eek

The violent drug smuggling shooting killing stealing kind, are there any other kind of gangs? stare  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:10 am
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

The violent drug smuggling shooting killing stealing kind, are there any other kind of gangs? stare

*sigh* really did they have to be those kind of gangs? how mundane and ordinary. and yes there are other kinds of gangs. where they're nice to people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:17 am
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers

*sigh* really did they have to be those kind of gangs? how mundane and ordinary. and yes there are other kinds of gangs. where they're nice to people.

What kind of gangs are those? confused
Besides, it's chaotic on the East side here so... I'm not exactly surprised at the violence part xp  

Cat-Whiskers

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:41 am
Fights with random people for no reason=wrong
Fights with sterotypes=DAMN RIGHT  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:17 pm
are groups of people allowed to form their own policing service? like a community volunteer policing militia? or would that be a tad bit illegal?  

[Major General] Andrews

Distinct Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:21 pm
tamandrew
are groups of people allowed to form their own policing service? like a community volunteer policing militia? or would that be a tad bit illegal?

hmm... i wouldn't say policing militia... i think you mean like a neighbor hood watch? cause having your own militia requires a lot of money and probably is illegal.
@ cat whiskers: why must everything be so bad on the east side? gives the east coast a bad name *shakes head* (my friend lives on the east side and she watches csi almost every day... outside her window lol...okay nothing to laugh about but... yeah...)
and they're nice gangs that help people what do you mean what kind... stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:39 am
Huh im lost..... question  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:41 am
dudefromhel
Huh im lost..... question

i think you're lost in most of the threads... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:44 am
I hate it when people call us chinks
they have nothing better to do but show us down
they think that were all the same but were not  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:17 am
kyoslove74
I hate it when people call us chinks
they have nothing better to do but show us down
they think that were all the same but were not

surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:28 am
chinks... chinks chinks chinks.. I've never heard of that word. Maybe it's because I've lived my whole life in Vancouver West.. Where it's peaceful and calm and doesn't really have gang attacks *cough cough*. It's pretty swell to be having quite a mixture of people of different backgrounds. You'd practically hear people talking away in canto, mandarin, korean, russian, or whatever other language there is.

@yalie5: that comeback about screwd up faces.... It cracked me up xd !  

Yozoh

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 4:00 am
Still going?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:28 am
well it took them years in our town to firgiure that we chinkcs are *cough* superior. at least in eduaction. we rule them anytime. statistic wise stare . but yep we call them w*****k, cracker, all those lovely rcial stuff...... stare . and yeah its really friendly otherwisedown here in tx (we dont ause the motto friendship state 3nodding whee ). but my cous have it plenty of times in NY, tho they know better than to be that way. whats really funny is that they call a mexican "mexican " up there, its already the insult xd

*wow this is the longest ive ever 'typed' in gaia surprised eek *  

Salliewalker

The Committee Staff Gaian

1,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

SUHNSHiiNEE

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:20 am
Deivon
I used to live in Toronto. Back there, there were a lot of Chinese people and I always felt welcome and felt like I fit into the majority, race-wise.

Now, I live in America. Everybody here is either black or white (with long noses), with the occasionally Chaldean. There are very few Asian people here, never mind Chinese.

My Korean friend affectionally calls us "Chinks" and I know he's just kidding, but I wonder what the black and white people at our school really think of us. I know that there is a subconscious stereotype of the Chinese being really smart and being geeks with no lives. I am smart, but I have been greeted by the negative side of that stereotype before and it's not pleasant. Also, I know Chinese people at our school who aren't smart but are regarded as smart because they are Chinese.

What do you think?
i think you should move to southern wi cause there are a lot of hmong people here, lol

i know how you fell, alot of people think im chinese and sterotype me that way put im filipino and i get annoyed with stupid people like that... its just cause they are jelous xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff