Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

Kenshin1387

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:06 am
Shaun of the Dead  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:30 pm
I would pick 28 Days Later, but because the whole thing about being victims of "Rage" instead of zombies, I'll pick um...great...now it's hard to pick. Somewhere between Land of the Dead and the new version of Dawn of the Dead.  

silversquall

Kyoukage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:40 pm
The old version of Dawn of the dead. The best parts are when they build that fake wall to make a cool hideout. And when the bikers are being ripped apart. It was the first time I had seen anyone get their guts ripped out while screaming. What a good movie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:41 pm
I liked dawn of the dead unrated my favorite part was when that guy cut into the girl with the chain saw it was soooo sick!  

madwitch501

x.Wesker.x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:37 pm
Resident Evil all the way. I just couldn't help but like the plot about a genetic virus outbreak in a city.

I really didn't like the Dawn of the Dead remake that much only because it didn't follow through with physics. Zombies do not run!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:51 pm
x.Wesker.x
Resident Evil all the way. I just couldn't help but like the plot about a genetic virus outbreak in a city.

I really didn't like the Dawn of the Dead remake that much only because it didn't follow through with physics. Zombies do not run!

Actually, since the zombies in the Dawn Of The Dead Remake were very recent, meaning haven't been dead for long, or only got infected, their muscles would still be intact.  

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:01 pm
Yes, but I think he's got his head in RE. Zombies don't run until they mutate further (Crimson Heads), or hyper zombies, rather.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:43 pm
I reserve my vote until the Max Brooks Zombie Survial Guide movie comes out, I wanna see it, even though it'll have Brad Pitt.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:11 pm
um...i liked the old Dawn of the Dead, when they guy walks into the room full of zombies and one i s eating his best friends, classic!!!!!, and the new one with the bus and cainsaw, i droped my popcorn becasue of that, I HATE THEM!!!!

the resdent evil movies...were really a pain, i mean..it sucked, a lot, if it sticked to a story, like RE2, i like it,...

what's Max Brooks' 'Zombie Survival Guide' i really dont know what that is, please explain *feels like a noob* crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:50 pm
x.Wesker.x

maby they were all crimson heads in the remake

blaze: its a little book that tells everything you could ever want or need to know about zombies and more

kami:they will probaly have brad as a zombie bout the only role he could play well  

J87

Hollow Shaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:02 pm
thanks for telling me, im going to buy it..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:11 pm
good idea i will do the same...  

Iori_y

J87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:13 pm
i find it to be the supreem irony that ppl are buying a book i tell them a bout that i myself have never seen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:57 pm
I watched Evil Dead 1 and 2 and I liked a lot the second one. But nothing beat the third.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:42 pm
Dead and Breakfast, man. Best flippin movie EVER. EVER!!!!! sweatdrop

Other than that, I'd have to say All Souls Day, Hide and Creep, Undead and Zombie Honeymoon are some of my serious favorites so far. Although Dead Meat has a sexy Irish boy in it, so it scores some serious points in that department. biggrin

These are, of course, my favorite non-mainstream zombie flicks. Resident Evil, Romero's movies and the Evil Dead series are all still very close to my heart, of course. heart

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff