Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:48 pm
Meghan nodded. "Yes, Kaori-chan. Kai-kun is right," she agreed with him. She looked at Monkichii, smiling. Monkichii is finally awake, she thought, laughing softly as he stood on Kaori's arm, pawing at as high on her arm as he could reach, hoping she'd open her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:51 pm
Kaori froze, then whimpered softly to herself. "I-I know..." she whispered. "I'm just scared..." Taking a deep breath, she slowly pulled her hands away from her face, but her eyes were still closed. She could almost imagine the look Kai was giving her and sighed, bowing her head. Her eyes fluttered open very slowly. She blinked several times and then looked around the room, taking in the bare walls and empty dresser and desk. She sighed again and smiled very faintly. "I.... can see."  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:54 pm
"Of course you can see!" she laughed, "Did you have any doubt that it didn't work?" She fiddled again with a ribbon, holding back herself from jumpoing on Kaori to hug her. "You know, we missed you Kaori-chan. It wasn't the same without you," she sighed, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:00 pm
Kaori smiled, petting both Monkichii and Kei's backs gently as she listened to Meghan speak. But her eyes widened slightly and she froze upon the girl's last words. "R-really?" she asked, sounding almost shocked. "It wasn't the same?" After growing up alone, with no one left to miss her even if they wanted, these kind of words were really... almost crazy to her.

[Gotta go! I'm very very sorry. ><;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:10 pm
Meghan tilted her head, almost as though she didn't know why she reacted like that suddenly, although she did. "Yeah, I'm sure. I missed you Kaori-chan... I'd be hugging you if I weren't restraining myself," she laughed, her hands clasped together as she innocently smiled. "I love my friends very much, Kaori-chan, you know that by now, right?" she asked softly, her eyes open slightly. I know why... none of us had people who missed or wanted us... even I didn't at first, she thought as she asked the question to Kaori.

[[it's okay, don't worry about it. By the way, i'll drag Sai back in when we get to the amusment park xP]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:07 am
Kaori closed her eyes for a moment, thinking to herself. Then she looked back up at Meghan, especially when she said she was restraining herself. She laughed happily and nodded. "Thank you..." she murmured, smiling once again. Slowly, she slipped from under her covers and placed her feet on the floor, careful not to knock Kei or Monkichii off the bed. Then she looked around at everyone, feeling strangely overjoyed. "So, what are we doing today?"

[Haha, awesome. My dad's making me do two practice tests before I can really get on though. I'm not supposed to be right now. xP]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:02 am
"We're going to the new amusment park that opened!" she said happily. She spun around in a circle, laughing to herself. "Amusment parks are so fun," she said; she was obviously excited. Monkichii jumped up and down, having gone to one amusment park in his life so far.

[[it's oki. but... test for what? I have to disappear for a few minutes or so... my aunt, uncle and baby cusion are here, so i have to go check everything out xP]]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:57 am
Kaori blinked at Meghan, looking about as confused as Kai had. "Amusement... park?" she echoed uncertainly. "What's that?" Humans had such strange things... Like cars and motorcycles. She hoped this.. park thing would prove to interesting too. She was actually in a good mood, and didn't want it to be ruined.

Kai laughed at her. "Oh, it sounds like something you'd probably like," he began, but then waited for Meghan to continue for him. He didn't want to explain it wrong, since he still really didn't have much of an idea about it either.

[It's an SAT practice test since I have to take the real thing this coming Saturday.]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:54 pm
[[sorry bout that; i was watching narnia with my cousin xDDD he's so cute >< saturday coming up?!? eeek! Good luck o.o]]
Meghan laughed softly; it seemed that both of them were similar sometimes. She looked at Kai, listening to him as he talked and realized she was supposed to talk now. "An amusment park is a park with games, rides, food, and tons of people," she nodded her head. She paused for a moment, before saying, "Why did that sound so fermiliar?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:01 pm
Kaori's eyes grew more eager with every word Meghan spoke. By the time she finished, Kaori had already leapt to her feet and was slipping on her boots. "Well, let's go!" she said, feeling rather like a small child. But for once she didn't care. "Rides and games!" she exclaimed to herself, clapping her hands together excitedly. "I wonder what kind there will be...?" She grabbed Kei off her bed, holding the dragon in her arms as she watched the other two, waiting for them to hurry up and prepare to leave as well.

Kai chuckled quietly to himself, watching as Kaori frantically pulled on her boots. As her impatient gaze turned towards him, he shook his head in amusement and then crossed to the wall he'd set his boots again. He pulled them on quickly and then scratched his stomach, just then realizing he still wasn't wearing a shirt. He smirked faintly as he looked at Meghan.

[Thank you! I will definitely need it. T.T]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:34 pm
[[i'm watching like, 500 movies today xDD]]
Meghan titled her head, wondering why he was looking at her. Suddenly, she realized she still had his shirt and blushed lightly, removing it and giving it to him. "sorry," she mumbled, looking away as she held out a hand for Monkichii, who happily jumped on, running up her arm to rest on her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:15 pm
"It's no problem," Kai said, accepting the shirt back. He glanced at Kaori as the girl laughed and turned away once he noticed. Then he chuckled quietly to himself and slipped on the black, long sleeved shirt once more. He ran a hand through his hair to flatten it, but it popped back into the mess spikes right after and he left it. He bent down to slip on his boots as well, speaking as he did so. "Everyone ready?"

[I'm fishing right now in another window. xD;;]

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:17 pm
Meghan walked to the door, slipping on a pair of sneakers she'd worn to Kaori's room. "Yeah," she said, looking at the two of them, "Pretty sure we are, anyway." She looked around; something felt like it was missing. strange, she thought, not able to put her finger on it. She shrugged the feeling off and smiled at her two friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:23 pm
Kai pulled on his other boot and followed after Meghan, pausing as she slipped on her own shoes. Then he watched as she looked around, and then glanced around himself. He blinked at the window and crossed the room to close it. Then he returned to the door, watching her. "Something wrong?"

Kaori bounced lightly on her heels as she trailed after the two, unable to remember the last time she'd been this excited. And, especially after yesterday, she needed to wake up to good news like this. She smiled happily at Kei as she carried him along, tilting her head slightly at MEghan as Kai asked if she was alright.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:28 pm
"Oh, I'm fine," she laughed, opening the door. "I was just hinking, that's all," she nodded. Monkichii's tail swished behind her neck, moving her hair almost as if there was an imaginary wind blowing on it. She smiled at Kaori. "You seem excited, Kaori-chan."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff