Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:37 pm
Katinchen012
I know this doesn't really fits to the totel of the thread, but when we're talking about this anyways:

OMG, I just got a preview in which the new manga which will be published this summer are introduced, and now I have at least a few pages of kaine and Ludwig revolution translated! One month, then I'll own Kaine! heart *is totally happy*

Ah so Ludwig will be published after all ^_^;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:07 pm
Sai-kun

Ludwig is hot heart  

Moonlit Masquerade

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:00 pm
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
I know this doesn't really fits to the totel of the thread, but when we're talking about this anyways:

OMG, I just got a preview in which the new manga which will be published this summer are introduced, and now I have at least a few pages of kaine and Ludwig revolution translated! One month, then I'll own Kaine! heart *is totally happy*

Yes, in the middle of July. Exactly when I go on holiday into a small town where I can't buy any manga...-,-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:16 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012

Yes, in the middle of July. Exactly when I go on holiday into a small town where I can't buy any manga...-,-

Oi -_-; bad luck...maybe you can order online?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:26 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 8:05 am
Up to volume 6. But I've only read up to vol.2... sweatdrop  

[Lagrashu]

Xterius

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:36 am
Can't wait for the next one to come out *just read that last one* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:52 am
Asra

Which one was it, volume 6 or volume 7? *wants to know what people think about volume 7*

BTW, how big is the interval between the publication of two volumes?  

Katinchen012

~neko neko kitty~

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 12:00 pm
I've seen up to Vol. 6... maybe 7, don't really remember I haven't been able to go out shopping in forever crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:32 pm
Katinchen012
Asra

Which one was it, volume 6 or volume 7? *wants to know what people think about volume 7*

In America? They take their sweet time...it can be relatively short to forever, depending on the popularity of the series and the professionality of the company.
But since manga is getting so popular, they may adopt a more regular schedule...

In japan its usually around 2-3 months if its a new series in serialization...they have to wait for more to be created and then edited for tankoubon form, ne...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:26 am
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Asra

In America? They take their sweet time...it can be relatively short to forever, depending on the popularity of the series and the professionality of the company.
But since manga is getting so popular, they may adopt a more regular schedule...

In japan its usually around 2-3 months if its a new series in serialization...they have to wait for more to be created and then edited for tankoubon form, ne...

It isn't regular at all? eek
I notice again how lucky we are. Here a new volume came every second month, and if one manga is getting really, really popular then there's a new one every month.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:07 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Asra

It isn't regular at all? eek
I notice again how lucky we are. Here a new volume came every second month, and if one manga is getting really, really popular then there's a new one every month.

A year or two ago commercial english manga was released sporadically, Ive heard from a lot of fans that had to wait on the series they were following.
Now that its getting a lot of press and popularity, theyre putting them out much faster.
They can because, unlike in Japan, they dont necessarily have to wait for the series to actually be created before putting an issue out, they already have a lot of already finished stock to translate and hype.

But I find the Japanese release schedule to be fairly reliable and timely on new things, save for once in a while when the mangaka will take a break or something, you'll get hiatuses (hiati? what's the plural for hiatus?) for a month or two once in a while.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:11 am
In Sweden, new releases at the same speed as in Germany, only we don't have as many titles here... xp But it's getting better; this summer we'll see some new shoujo on the shelves!

I always thought that american manga was released every second month. But maybe that doesn't go for all of them?

And sai-kun... what on earth does "hiatus" mean? confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:59 am
Sanekazura
In Sweden, new releases at the same speed as in Germany, only we don't have as many titles here... xp But it's getting better; this summer we'll see some new shoujo on the shelves!

Good for you^^.  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:43 am
[quote="Katinchen012]

"Hiatus" is like a break, some time off ^_^

Oh, I see... And I thought it sounded like a body part... redface  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff