Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Fan Made Resident Evil Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vankala
Yes, I have seen that many times. ^^ Me likes it. And according to my brother, Capcom's original concept for RE4 ended up being used for another game (Devil May Cry). I'm not sure of the details on that nor do I know where he got that info from. sweatdrop

Their first concept, yeah. I think you got that from me. I read it on the Resident Evil Fan website a long time ago. But between that and RE4 as we know it there were two other concepts.

Actually, I asked my brother where he got that info from and he said he got it from GameFAQs.com.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:24 am
Vankala
Squee!! Its finished! X3 I just uploaded it onto YouTube! Here's the link:

Resident Evil 4 - Randomness (i couldn't come up with a better title)

Let me know what you think. This is my first time making a video like this, btw. (I'm used to making AMVs, although I haven't made one in a long time. sweatdrop ) Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy it. 3nodding

This was really funny! I loved the Finding Nemo quote you used... even my mother giggled... which says something xD  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

JirayaHit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:43 am
Hello to everyone, just got entered to the Guild ^^
Just saw this topic so, here we go ^^:

Here is the link for my Resident Evil Music Video, using the song Dance of Death from Iron Maiden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZETVEaV3TI
All scenes are home recorded ^^
Wait for u comment ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:54 pm
JirayaHit
Hello to everyone, just got entered to the Guild ^^
Just saw this topic so, here we go ^^:

Here is the link for my Resident Evil Music Video, using the song Dance of Death from Iron Maiden:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZETVEaV3TI
All scenes are home recorded ^^
Wait for u comment ^^

I have (maybe a silly) question for you... how do you record the stuff directly from the tv? Id like to make my own vids, but I'm kind of clueless as to how to make clips like that.

Thanks blaugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:19 pm
NotteRequiem

I have (maybe a silly) question for you... how do you record the stuff directly from the tv? Id like to make my own vids, but I'm kind of clueless as to how to make clips like that.

Thanks blaugh

Well, Unless you wanna be aiming your webcam at the TV there's only one other way that I know of.
You need to install this special card on your computer, it allows you to plug in and record TV. It's over $100 though, that much I know. Still, I remember seeing one for sale, I should have bought it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Thanks... I'll check it out and get some figures. Ugggh! There is so much I would like to buy this summer.... Most of it needs to be customized... which costs $$.

Hmmm... thanks for the info!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

JirayaHit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:14 pm
I have a DVD player that accepts DVD's to record things direct from the TV, so i conected the Game Cube at the DVD player and just pressed REC^^.
Then when u press pause, he makes like the chapters at the DVD's movies. And at the end u just have to close the DVD , like at a burning process at the PC.
Got it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:19 pm
Ooooooh, I see!! Hmm.... I think its time to convince my mother we need a new DVD player... one that just happens to record onto the DVDs... Hrmmmm....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:12 pm
JirayaHit
I have a DVD player that accepts DVD's to record things direct from the TV, so i conected the Game Cube at the DVD player and just pressed REC^^.
Then when u press pause, he makes like the chapters at the DVD's movies. And at the end u just have to close the DVD , like at a burning process at the PC.
Got it?
Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about those DVD players, I should get my hands on one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:04 pm
Yep, at my video the quality had droped cause of some conversion to .mov that i done, but if u stick with .avi its should be great!  

JirayaHit

Sukairra Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:37 am
Does my movie series i've been writing for the past 2 years count? I was inspired by Resident Evil and Silent Hill, thats where I got my basic idea so it's a surivial horror series with over 12 installments that I plan to turn into a serious movie / book and game series in the future once I presue my career of acting, directing and writing?

I think it does. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:53 am
Post it and we'll see.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:55 am
Neko Gurl Huntress
Does my movie series i've been writing for the past 2 years count? I was inspired by Resident Evil and Silent Hill, thats where I got my basic idea so it's a surivial horror series with over 12 installments that I plan to turn into a serious movie / book and game series in the future once I presue my career of acting, directing and writing?

It sounds interesting. I would love to see it! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:56 am
NotteRequiem
Vankala
Squee!! Its finished! X3 I just uploaded it onto YouTube! Here's the link:

Resident Evil 4 - Randomness (i couldn't come up with a better title)

Let me know what you think. This is my first time making a video like this, btw. (I'm used to making AMVs, although I haven't made one in a long time. sweatdrop ) Anyways, hope ya'll enjoy it. 3nodding

This was really funny! I loved the Finding Nemo quote you used... even my mother giggled... which says something xD

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! ^^  

Vankala

Sukairra Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:26 pm
Vankala
Neko Gurl Huntress

It sounds interesting. I would love to see it! biggrin

Well right now me and some friends are just doing the low budget version of it that we can as just friends attempting something for fun, were going to do I think at least 5 of the 7 parts. We want to do it real time so we actually look older when we play are characters but that might kind of hard, regardless Im writing them now we are going to be attempting them and than once I get into the acting / movie business the next step is to make them big. I also plan on getting a side job dealing with graphics, animation and programing, so I also hope to true them in a game series around the same time so they can gain popularity before the movies come out and so people will have a better understanding of the series itself.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff