Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

The End of Mondays

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:20 pm
There really isn't a monster that send me into a scardy cat....but i haven't played all of RE4 so yea  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:47 pm
Leechmen scared the hell outta me too.
They came outta now where and were fast!  

Mr. Kennedy

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:18 pm
Mr. Kennedy

Do you mean those leech guys from RE0? Me neither. Especially the last one you fight. That guy was like twice as fast as the others. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:48 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

Do you mean those leech guys from RE0? Me neither. Especially the last one you fight. That guy was like twice as fast as the others. xp

The one in Outbreak is like Nemisis and follows your from room to hall, etc. and he can't be killed unless you shove him in the incenorator and that's hard as hell. He was intimidating and annoying.  

Das Jabberwockie

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:49 pm
DasJabberwockie
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

The one in Outbreak is like Nemisis and follows your from room to hall, etc. and he can't be killed unless you shove him in the incenorator and that's hard as hell. He was intimidating and annoying.

Ack. In Silent Hill 4 there're ghosts that pass through walls and never die. All you can do is pin them down with magical swords.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:52 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
DasJabberwockie
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

Ack. In Silent Hill 4 there're ghosts that pass through walls and never die. All you can do is pin them down with magical swords.

Yah Very annoying espically near the end.  

Mr. Kennedy

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:53 pm
Mr. Kennedy
[-Sarcasm-]
DasJabberwockie
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

I HATED pinning down Cynthia. Her hair got EVERYWHERE. And she'd slither on the ground really fast too. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:55 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy
[-Sarcasm-]
DasJabberwockie
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

I HATED pinning down Cynthia. Her hair got EVERYWHERE. And she'd slither on the ground really fast too. xp
I bet that sucks ::is finally getting to play Silent Hill but she's read about the others.:: xp  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:55 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy
[-Sarcasm-]
DasJabberwockie
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

I had the most trouble with Richard and Jasper  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:59 pm
Mr. Kennedy
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy
[-Sarcasm-]
DasJabberwockie
[-Sarcasm-]
Mr. Kennedy

I had the most trouble with Richard and Jasper

Jasper was kinda fun for me. I just liked that he was on fire. xd  

[-Sarcasm-]

nacho_the_man_90

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:18 pm
the chainsaw men and ladies scared me the most. everytime zombies came out of nowhere in RE0 i got spooked plus the tyrants were a scare as well and them leach guys, creepy........but i survived. i feel like buying RE2 or 3, but don't noe where. oh well i really wanted to see how scary nemesis was and i kinda wanted to see the timeline of the destructrions (in the games) of resident evil. oh well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:26 am
Out of those, Lisa was the scariest, but only because I knew of her past before I saw her, and it was probably more scared by the fact that that was once HUMAN. I have to say, though, what scares me the most are the Hunters. T.T  

Knights of the Realm

[x.Sniper.x]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:23 pm
The "priests" in RE4.
Especially when they pointed at you and said Matador.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:29 pm
I HATE, I mean I ABSOLUTELY HATE, the Leechman in RE Outbreak, Scenerio - The Hive.

crying he won't leave me alone! and then when I FINALLY killed him, I end up dying by getting dragged out a window by a DAMMED ZOMBIE! scream gonk

fskin' Leechman... he does creep me out too....

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Nik Stryker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:35 pm
The first time I saw a RE game was when RE2 first came out on Play station. I was like uhhh....between the ages of 7-10. So the monster that REALLY scare me has always been the Licker's. They're gross, vile evil things. espescially the ones with the claws...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff