Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:52 pm
[I've got to to go in less than ten minutes too. xP]

Kai blinked, then shook his head. He looked up at her again though. I don't mean to offend you, he thought with a heavy sigh as he ran a hand through his hair and noted her shifting. I hope you realize that.

"Yes, that's true..." he mumbled. "But if they're afraid of what they don't know, I think they should suck it up and try learning more about them. I think that here, that may be possible. Kaori was really excited when she saw a vampire for the first time," he nodded, recalling his sister's response the male they'd seen in the courtyard a while back. He saw her canines, and was tempted to flash his as well, but kept from doing so.

He smirked at her comment about herself, and chuckled lightly. "Sure you are," he grinned, reaching out and ruffling her hair. He tilted his head at her during her next comment, and then smirked agian. "I could introduce you to a childhood friend of mine," he grinned.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:28 pm
"I wasn't offended not at all...I just thought you were upsetted by what I said.." Alyssa explained, fiddling with her hands once more; she was never good at explaining why she did the things she did, but maybe with Kai it would be different. "I know you wouldn't insult me Kai. You're a bigger person than that.."

"I don't think many guys are mature enough to understand that concept." Alyssa admitted harshly, crossing her legs over one another to keep her underwear out of eye contact with Kai; she wanted to keep some dignity. "I'm glad Kaori could deal with vampires. It makes me feel...well...I don't know." Alyssa shrugged off the rest of the sentence as if it were nothing. She never cared to express herself; old habits die hard.

As Kai ruffled her hair, Alyssa scowled in disapproval. Her hair was something that kept her in balance, and when messed with it really agitated her. Alyssa snatched Ka's hand and held tight to it as if she were about to give him his punishment. "That's not nice Kai...you shouldn't mess with my hair."

Alyssa waved her index finger back and forth like a clock before yanking his hand toward her body slyly. Alyssa placed his hand on her thigh and held it there for a few moments before she took ehr free hand and smacked the top side in a disapproving way. Just as if Kai was a four year old. "Naughty naughty." A smile spread across her chappy lips as she let his hand go, expecting him to pull way immeadiately. Either Kai would be uncomfortable or he would be soothing his stinging hand; Alyssa never expected anything else.

OOC:I come back and everyone leaves...damn. Oh well I'll get back on...when can!! 3nodding

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:18 pm
[Sorry, my dad makes me get off at ten... xP]

Kai frowned, shaking his head. Well, you kind of sounded like it... he mumbled, and then added lamely. But I'm glad you know.

He glanced at Alyssa as she next spoke, frowning still. "Well, Hiro's part vampire himself, and part demon as well. I really doubt he'd do anything... He has a huge sense of duty sometimes." He tilted his head slightly, looking at her. "Feel... what?"

He smirked faintly as she scowled. He hadn't really meant to bother her. He'd simply felt like ruffling her hair, so he did. He blinked as she grabbed his hand then watched her, eyes narrowing as he waited to see what'd she'd do. He definitely didn't expect her to set his hand on her thigh. As she smacked him, he blinked again, even more confused. "But, you're the one who..." He began, but then shook his head, pulling his hand back slowly. He wrapped it back around Meghan, not wanting her to get the wrong idea, but his eyes remained upon Alyssa. "What are you doing?" he asked with a small smirk.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:32 pm
[[...should i be jelouse after that and i spelled that wrong xD]]
Meghan nodded her head in approval; she didn't know who Hiro was exactly, but she could guess he was the boy that had been at the hill with them. "I'm not sure I know him, but if i'm thinking of the same guy, he seems very nice..." she trailed off, not sure what to say. She blushed slighty, embarrassed that she had no clue what was going on; at least, though, she didn't just burst out with something really random.

Meghan just watched as Alyssa took his hand and placed it against her her [as in alyssa xP] thigh, blushing slightly. What are you doing? You should slap that girl for what she did! yelled a voice in her head, but Meghan ignored it; she wasn't even sure it was her own conscience. As Kai placed his hand back around her, though, she took it in her hands and looked at it; it was kinda red. "Silly Kai-chan!" she laughed, sticking out her tongue, "you might have deserved that," she nodded.

[[yesh, i agree with raine; he deserved that 4laugh ]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:47 pm
"Yes, I am too. If I hadn't know we would not be having our little chat now would we.." Alyssa ran her hand through her hair calmly releasing all the knots that had formed when Kai ruffled her hair; the b*****d.(she's being a b***h don't take it offensive. xP)

At the comment about Kai's friend being half vampire himself, Alyssa seemed to perk up about this idea of meeting him. "Hiro..well...no I couldn't possibly meet him. I'm too...permiscuous.(I can't spell!)" Alyssa giggled evily at her own words, having already regretted mentioning that. She couldn't help it though; vampires were a race of lust and blood. They had no time to love or be loved...

Kai snapped her back into reality when he asked about how she was feeling, but she wiffed her hand dismissing it almost immeadiately. "Nothing." Alyssa said with some finality; she had no reason to continue that part of the conversation.

Alyssa laughed with a cold smirk as Kai took his time pulling away from her leg as if he had wanted to touch her like that. Alyssa had no trouble in speculating; she was right in many of them. She had always been one of those girls whom liked making others jealous. Sometimes it was on accident, but others it was just to show her power over men; it was fun too. "I did nothing but give you what you deserved." Alyssa replied softly, running one of her free hands down the side of her leg softly.

"Meghan dear...if he had slapped me then you wouldn't have a dorm room any longer...I don't allow that sort of tolerance. However, if you would like to fight me..then tell me where." Alyssa had snuck into Meghan's head and heard everything that the young girl was thinking about; this was so amusing to Alyssa. Her voice rang out in a daring way almost begging Meghan to fight her. Alyssa turned her gaze to Meghan just for a mere second before returning to Kai. She wasn't in the mood to be pushed around.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:54 pm
[[note: that really wasn't meghan XDDD]]
Meghan blinked a few times, hearing Alyssa's voice; she didn't expect that. So the, did she talk to Kai mentally, as well? Alyssa-san, I don't want to fight you... she said in a close resemblence to a childs voice who seemed a litte embarressed or scared. Why would you say something like that? There's no reason to... she continued, looking a little worried.

Don't back down you little wretch! cried the voice again, anger ringing in it, She deserves what she's brought on herself!

Meghan shook her head, her eyes shut; she seemed slightly scared. "Nani??" she said softly, gooseflesh suddenly rising on her arms.

[[oh yesh, british type-action-literature xDD]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:28 pm
OOC:Alyssa doesn't know that. *ninja* Dun dun dun!

Alyssa blinked in some confusion before responding with a dangerous glare. "Don't play with me Meghan..I can read your mind..you were contemplating whether to slap me or not." She stared at Meghan in disbelief. How could she lie to her? It wasn't a big deal..Alyssa scratched her head roughly and shifted her position once more trying to find a comfortable position. Something was odd about Meghan...very odd indeed.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:47 pm
[I'm not supposed to be awake. xD;; It's past my bedtime. x3]

Kai nodded as Meghan agreed with him about Hiro. "Yeah, he was the one with the wings." Then he snorted as Meghan laughed at him. "What? I didn't do anything!" he protested, closing his eyes. "What did I do to deserve that?"

He turned towards Alyssa next, opening his eyes slowly. "I still think you should give Hiro a chance..." he mumbled, having noted her initial response. "It'd probably be pretty interesting. He's never really seen other vampires either, since he grew up with me and our friend." He frowned as she waved off his earlier question, and grunted as she claimed he did in fact deserve to be slapped. "I didn't deserve it," he repeated again, eyes warily following her hand's movement.

Then Kai glanced suspiciously between the two girls as Alyssa's eyes fell on Meghan for a moment. He wondered if perhaps they were having a mental conversation now as well. It seem confirmed as Meghan began looking worried.

He blinked as he saw the bumps rising along her arms, and gently swept one of his hands over her skin. "Hey, are you alright?" he murmured quietly to her. Then he glanced at Alyssa again. He didn't look angry, just maybe a bit curious. "What is going on?" Once more, he found another reason to dislike speaking telepathically. He was left in the dark on what was happening!

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:40 pm
[[you're... not?]]
Meghan looked at him for a moment, still looking scared, but didn't say anything. She just shook her head, a little confused herself about what was going on. That voice wasn't hers; it wasn't her thoughts. So, who's were they?
I-I didn't say anything, she stammered, her right hand over her left, grasping the top hem of her shirt. It's not me who's thinking that! she tried again, hoping Alyssa wouild understand.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:32 pm
"Who is it then?" Alyssa asked sharply. She was loosing her patience, and her temper was growing at a dangerously steady pace. Alyssa lied to save her skin, but something like this..Meghan should have to lie to her about it; Alyssa honestly didn't care. The only thing that was beginning to annoy her was the fact that Meghan wouldn't admit to it. It was one of her main pet peeves.

Kai's response caught Alyssa off-gaurd. She would've expected there to be more vampires and vampress' here, but apparently not. Alyssa sighed softly, resting her head on the palm of her hand which also rested against her thigh. Alyssa wasn't too interested in flirting with kai much anymore as this new predigament appeared before her. Where were all the vampires?

Raine_Falls

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:50 pm
Meghan bit her lip; she didn't even know who said that. I-I can't answer that... she answered softly, I don't know myself... but I assure you, Alyssa-san, that wasn't me. She felt so small at that moment for some reason, as though she didn't know anything that was going on around her, like she was back in the void. She looked out the window, feeling a little scared; she could tell she had gotten Alyssa mad.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:07 pm
ALyssa rolled her eyes and nodded shortly in Meghan's direction too annoyed to pursue the matter any further. "Alright." She didn't know what else to say. This was Kai's love. It's not like Alyssa would be able to confront Meghan the way she would like to with Kai always following her; Kai would defend her with every excuse known to humans.

She knew she was being a hyprocrite for getting angered by Meghan's silence because she had done the same thing to many people; it kept her out of trouble though. Alyssa had always pretended as if she had no clue what the other was speaking about. Playing the innocent child wasn't too hard for Alyssa; she was half vampress.

The lying act has also helped Alyssa get out of an esecution for commiting one too many murders to innocent by-standers whom had become her lunch or dinner. She had seduced a young man and convinced him to confess to the murders; not to mention all the men who were interogating her. Human males were just sex-addicted and would do anything for a woman such as Alyssa to lust for them; she never liked them.

The memory made Alyssa chuckle eeriely. She brought her hand up to cover her mouth as she giggled psychotically for only a few seconds before quickly stopping her moment and returning to fix upon the conversation.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:46 pm
Kai watched Alyssa carefully, wondering what she was thinking. It was times like these where he wished he had a power like hers, the ability to read minds. He wanted to know what was going through the girl's head as she rolled her eyes. He hated being left in the dark on matters, especially when he'd been there the entire time. He blinked as she chuckled, wondering even more now. He was actually becoming irritated by his inability to figure out what was going on.

Kai closed his eyes for a moment, tail flicking restlessly behind him, and arms still draped loosely around Meghan. He tightened his hold slightly as she bit her lip and stared out the window. He really had no idea what was happening, but obviously something was going on between the two females. He could honestly say he liked them both, and didn't want any ill feelings between the two, but knew at the same time that it didn't matter what he wanted. They were the ones who would decide wether their relationship was good or bad. Instead, he grunted softly, staring fixedly at a wall.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:05 pm
Alyssa turned to Kai and leaned forward till her face was just a foot away from his own. Her eyes sparkled with mystery and a weird sort of happiness; it was odd.

Alyssa smiled at him with a soft, gentle grin; "Y'know Kai..," she began quietly, her eyes still gazing into Kai's. "Every one in awhile...something happens to you that changes your aspect on life. Mine came a long time ago; I just don't think love is something for me." A hint of sadness could be noticed with ease as Alyssa admitted this flaw of hers.

A strand of rarely found regular blonde hair fell infront of her face gracefully from the ponytail that held it up. Alyssa shook her head sighing softly. "Oh well.." Alyssa sat back up and shifted the hair behind her ear to keep it out of the way. She sat there for a while in an akward silence thinking of random memories that began appearing rapidly in her mind.

Raine_Falls

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:28 pm
Kai stared back, unblinking and unflinching as Alyssa leaned forwards towards him. He frowned slightly as he gazed back into her eyes, noting the strange look there but not understanding quite what it was. He was somewhat taken aback by the smile she gave. It seemed somehow... uncharacteristic. He kept silent and listened as she spoke, taking in her words and still watching her. He considered her words for a moment, and remained thinking even after she'd pulled back again. After a moment, he ran a hand through his hair, finally breaking the awkward silence that had filled the room. "I didn't think love was for me either," he finally said, glancing at Meghan. "But see what's happened now..."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff