Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon/Fushigi Yuugi Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying & informational guild for Sailor Moon and/or Fushigi Yuugi lovers to hang out. 

Tags: Moon, Fushigi, Watase, Naoko, Roleplay 

Reply Sailor Moon Discussions
Sailor Moon/fav character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jupta

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:16 pm
Sailor Jupiter is my main girl. The funny thing is at first I didn'y like her. When I first saw her in the episode when they first intoduced her, I was like "Who does she think she is?" for in that episode she made this comment to Joe: "I won't stop until I get what I want, and believe me I always do." But after watching her more, I thought she's great. Sailor J all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:36 am
I find Sailor Moon to be my favorite character, mainly because I find her to be very funny and hilarious.  

CloudControl

Friendly Businessman

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250

Legend Of The Moon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:22 pm
My favorite BSSM character is Aino Minako/Sailor Venus. I love how she''s sort of a ditz, and how she is so determined to reach her dream as an idol! 3nodding Plus I think the is pretty, and I love her attacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:09 pm
Sailor Saturn!!!  

Saturn_Eclipse

lefteye93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:27 pm
well, i luv sailor mars. i took a lot of sailor moon quizzes on the internet & they all said that i'm sailor mars, so i guess thaz y i like her. she's awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:55 pm
Kunzite is my fave heart , but I like Prince Diamond and Dark Endemion as well. Hehe I am crazy I only like the evil ones. twisted  

ArynaDark

Liberal Gaian

6,125 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Tichondriah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:19 pm
Sailor Saturn!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:07 pm
sailor Jupiture  

teller234

BCkiku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:18 pm
Setsuna and Rei  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:16 pm
I have a few favorite characters...I like Sailor Saturn because she's really cool...I love Sailor Neptune because I have an extremely large amount of things in common with her.I play the violin,I love to swim and be near the water,and we have the same personality sort of.....and I also looove Usagi....she's so clutzy it's funny...My favorite villains were the amazoness quartet...especially ParaPara in the dentist episode....so sadistic...heh...  

Chibi-Nova

Saburi Kashikiri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:22 pm
Haruka Tenoh/Uranus (Amara for all you dubbies) all the way! She totally rocks! not to mention she is really cute and she has a really cute girlfriend Michiru/Neptune (Michelle) They so totally got riped in the english. THEY ARE NOT COUSINS! Anyways I like Uranus because I am a lot like her in fact I got into Sailormoon because my friends wouldn;t stop comparing me to her and I had to see who this anime character was that everyone told me I was like. She races cars and motorcycles runs track plays the piano and looks totally awesome doing it!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:37 pm
My favorite Senshi is definitely Minako. I'm not even sure why...I guess I can just relate to her in some ways.

As for the villians, I love Safiiru and Hawkeye. Not only are they both hot, but they both turn out good in the end (at least in the anime version).  

Legend Of The Moon

whitespirit07

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:16 pm
my favorite is sailor saturn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:07 pm
my fav are Saturn, Mars, Neptune, and of course Sailor Moon! xd  

Sesshomaruka

Harly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:02 pm
SailorMoon >.< Gotta love her.  
Sailor Moon Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]