Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
:: ~ Guide to being the better quester ~ ::UPDATE 4-22-05:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kylo Xsogi

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 8:55 am
[Message Has Been PWNED By Kylo]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:08 pm
Not like anyone reads this but its updated and I do have a nm scarf to sell.  

Chi_Chii

1NewPM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:42 pm
Chi_Chii

I read it mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:56 pm
[ krazykoop ]
Chi_Chii

I read it mrgreen
And you where the last person I expected to read it  

Chi_Chii

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:16 pm
Well after some debating on it, I have decided to make my self little known here. Wether or not this thread is un-stickied and if I become a lurker here to do my job or just leave totally I leave up to our captian.

To those of you driving me away, you win, you get your way and I don't care. All I ever came here to do was to help questers, for now with tips but after I had finished my own quest I was gona financially help everyone elses I could. Now is that really so much to ask that I finish my own first?

And know that the hate mail I received from some of you. I'm keeping to myself and the have been deleted no one else will ever see them and I will never tell names. The hatefullness in this guild pisses me off why should I help spread it.

I am very Dissapointed in the hate and disrespect here in a guild I really had high hopes for, and I'm really sorry for those that shared my hopes for this guild. It seems its just become like any run-of-the-mill charity with few givers many takers and s**t talk all around but hidden from the owner in order to keep the pecking order and ones own status in the threads. Pitifull.

Also, to Angel, I apologize for my harsh words on your thread, I was voiceing my opinion for the first time in this guild I do expect more hatemail for it, but I apologize cause I know somewhere in me I wasnt only telling my opinion but venting on you.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:27 pm
Chii =(
I repect your opinions.. but hatemail?
why?
becasue you not here much..
Your a vital member of this guild, one with a vast exchange knowledge and someone for people to look up to. Opinions are opinions and i think ill require them, maybe the thread does seem paraniodish type thingee, but we all want to do our bit.

Now to all those that send chii hatemail, Ill be watching you
I wont know who you are, but buth dammit just stop it dammit!!!  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:32 pm
I have been here very much but no one sees it because I am looking through the threads and editing my own things in order to further benifit whoever reads them in common errors I see around the guild.

No hate mail I get isnt for my lack of posting here but my lack of physical item and gold donations and because I became crew in less then a day of having joined the guild not because of I broded the capaint here or any of the other bogus claims that have been thrown at me but because I have spent most my gaian life in the chairtys and know what and who people want to donate to. I can help this guild but I refuse to when no one listens to my word and calls me a scammer or bullshit or any of the other things that have been so carelessly tossed my way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:50 pm
A Scammer, if your meaning me, i havent called you anything, if anything i look up to you and such.

But as was i appointed crew in a day of joining. But it doesnt mean you go and leave, I think advice is the best donation to give, at least thats more help in further quests they may take, But don't go people do and will do in the future find you a helpful resource, =(  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:56 pm
I did not mean or accuse you of it only one of the crew has actually hated on me out front to me the rest have just been members but I doubt they'll ever tell and I refuse to give names, I refuse to keep up and be apart of this hate ring so I'm going to drop it and let them have their way. I'm not making myself little seen because I joined and became crew in a day, I am doing it because of the s**t I get for it and the bogus accusations of my status and such.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:09 pm
Sorry for the late responses, the time when the net dies is always in important conversations gonk

Then im thankful i havent offended you,
But we have to admit Gaia is nothing on how it used to be, jealosy runs around and hatred shows to the older generation. Ive witnessed it and frankly people like yourself, who give advice which helps them is only thrown into a gtter, but stand proud, dont fall to your knees in failure to the idiotic people that think they are god, because they have wha they think is everything..

You onestly dont deserve it and you leaving the guild only makes them feel bigger and better, they dont deserve that title. But a guild as such as this should be blessed with a gaian that is willing to help and give out advice that no other can give. I want you to stay, and im sure the majority of others would to =(  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:21 pm
Don't worry about the late responces I'm all over to

Frankly I don't care if they think theyre winning, and if the captian needs my help I will not turn away from him. But for now I will go I will do my quest on my own away from the guild proving at least one of the accusatons wrong....but others....I guess I will take up with captian on how to deal with them.....Things said where hurtful not only to me but they would be to captian and chobit to... and I think before letting any of it out....I should talk with them about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:24 pm
Chi_Chii
Don't worry about the late responces I'm all over to

Frankly I don't care if they think theyre winning, and if the captian needs my help I will not turn away from him. But for now I will go I will do my quest on my own away from the guild proving at least one of the accusatons wrong....but others....I guess I will take up with captian on how to deal with them.....Things said where hurtful not only to me but they would be to captian and chobit to... and I think before letting any of it out....I should talk with them about it.

Awww =(
But your doing great, and i wanna be one of the first to congratulate you when you get to the end and finally get one of the most elusive items on gaia. But i understand also about talking with the captain..
I havent the foggest idea on what was said so frankly i cannot talk much into the subject.. But i hope they in turn get thier rewards and desserts, because they certainitly shouldnt be living if they go around giving s**t to people that help.  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:27 pm
Thank you, I have been working very hard. But others don't seem to see that quests such as mine can't be done off donations alone you have to work hard yourself and well.....yea....I prefer it this way where no one knows about it all.....There are things I will tell captian and there are things i will never tell anyone...and I am not going to give names even to captian, I hope that karma will come back and bite them in the a** and do it for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:29 pm
Chi_Chii
Thank you, I have been working very hard. But others don't seem to see that quests such as mine can't be done off donations alone you have to work hard yourself and well.....yea....I prefer it this way where no one knows about it all.....There are things I will tell captian and there are things i will never tell anyone...and I am not going to give names even to captian, I hope that karma will come back and bite them in the a** and do it for me.

Hehe
I understand, NM minis are such an a** to get ><
But hopefully thier own guilty conscience (sp?) Will eventually teach them a lesson. For i hope it bites hard into thier a**, making sure they aint gonna be able to sit in a few months.  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:32 pm
What is (sp) ? I see it alot and I don't know many internet abreviations. And your kindness is very much appreciated and I don't mean to offend you or anything but I cannot acept it. I feel in my simple process of only trying to make a point I whent much to far and took out much anger on you and do not deserve your help.  
Pre-Purple Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff