Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:03 pm
Room Vacancy

Room #4A has been taken by the character(s)

Red

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:55 pm
After reparing his leg he looked out the window to see them carry Red away. He heard them pass by his room and heard a door a couple ways down open then close.

" Either room 4a or 5a, I'll have to hear it one more time," aid black. Just then the door of 4a opened and he heard soft padding go past his door out the building, looking out his window he spoted the girl with black hair, though he knew she was older he couldn't help but call her girl.

After a couple minutes of waiting he saw her run back out and then back in after returning to her room. Then after a couple of minutes she came back yet again. She was now waiting in her room. he guessed it was for whatever the front desk lady had to say. Well Black wasn't so paitent about a friend so he walked over to room 4a and knocked.....  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:40 pm
*Red woke up startled* "Where the hell am I? Last thing I remember is that I was in the desert and bleeding." *Red checked his leg* "......healed... strange..... who could've done this? Could it be Black or the same people who brought me here. I should take alook around the place." *Red noticed his fire gauntlet missing and decided that it might be around the place* *Red opened the door and stood outside*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:28 pm
Black noticed as soon as Red opened the door a very startled clerk in a chair by where Red just was. " Well, looks lke my spell did the trick, your up, now what happened that you got hurt like that, and it better be a damn good excuse," Black exclaimed to Red very calmly.  

black_knightj

Elizabeth Sinclaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:12 pm
Description of Kitty:
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 110 pounds
Hair: dark brown, long and wavy
Skin Tone: slightly tan
Sun Sign: aquarius
Blood Type: unknown

Kitty was walking down a long road in the desert.. she had stopped running hours ago and now dragged herself forward slowly not knowing where she was headed, only that she wanted to get as far away from where she came as she could, even if it killed her in the process, which was starting to seem likely.
she stumbled over a rock in her path and fell forward scraping her elbows. with a small sob she sat up but stayed still hanging her head for a long time

Items on/with Character:
light clothes now covered with dirt, sneakers, gold locket, small purse with cellphone, lipgloss, keys, mastercard  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:30 pm
Kitty sat perfectly still as the sun set behind the mountains. She didnt look up or stir until a spider began to crawl up her leg..
"Ack! Get off!" she jumped up and spun around.
Other animals were beining to come out along with the spider. A mouse scurried under a bush and an owl hooted.
Not wanting to risk becoming a shelter for more insects she walked on.

"Oh god what was i thinking? What am i going to do now? I can't die out here! I don't know which way i came." A tear slips down her cheek and she wipes it away angrily. "Think now.. you've got to think... Great.. so.. i'm lost and alone.. i can't get back if i wanted to but i know thats out of the question. I have more chance of surviving out here."  

Elizabeth Sinclaire

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:05 pm
Praline heard the cowboy-elf coming from outside and then the red-haired boy, who she now also assumed was an elf, woke up and cursed a little.

He kept talking and Praline realized he was talking to himself. She was unnoticed.

It happens sometimes, for certain things Naumend just doesn't want Praline to be seen. But she was surprised for this one.

The red-haird elf opened the door and stood outside. With the gap he had made between himself and the doorway Praline slipped out beside him and made her way back to the main office.

Paper was looking out the window waiting to see her, but unfortunately, she wouldn't be catching Praline right now or paying for her room at any immediate time.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:09 pm
*Watching Praline as she ran away* "what a strange girl....." *Red noticed Blacks voice* "Black well you're here too, well about my injuries the brigands ambushed me a few times and in the last attack I had on them one stabbed my leg, but they had my chain, so I had to go back for it"  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:13 pm
"For the chain I hurt myslef to save you, for your golden chain?"said black.

" Alright it sounds fair I guess," said he. Black turned around and walked to the black haired girls room. He then knocked hoping to give her thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:15 pm
"Haha yeah you did Black." *red sees Black walking towards a girls room* "Black, what are you doing?"  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:42 pm
" Well I have a couple things to say to this women like appologizing and giving her some thanks forhelping drag your body in here when couldn't," said black, in a cheerful voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:16 pm
"I should thank her then aswell."  

Red_knightm

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:24 pm
Paper heard the knock at the door and expected it to be Praline, but when she opened it, it was the young man from earlier.

She was a little surprised but softly smiled, "Hello, uh...I...," Paper was at a loss for words, she didn't really know what to say.
She was about to ask if he needed more help with his friend but there he was. He walked up right beside him and looked very much okay.

"I...er...oh! I'm Paper! My name is Paper, and you are?" Paper said, still keeping a natural smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:53 pm
*Red smiled at the girl* "Hello My name is Red, I'm a knight. Thank you for helping me earlier. Let me know if I can do anything for you to repay you for you assitance."  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:28 pm
Not expecting such a quick answer from Paper he said after Red, " Well as he said thanks for saving my friend here, also I am very sorry of what happened earlier and would very much like to appologize and offer up my services as well," said black smiling, noticing that Paper had quite a build for a lady and didn't look unattractive.  
The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff