Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
Battle System Previews // Website! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

machina alphonse

Eloquent Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:21 pm
i cant wait for it to enter the final stages  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:12 pm
that tiiighht!!!  

~AznKimGotzPryde~

ZeroSkills

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:52 pm
Stresshog
I suppose I'm the only person who dislikes what I've seen so far?
Dislikes the fact it looks like Towns?
Dislikes the fact that it isn't on an isometric grid?

It better not be real-time, or my G4 won't cope. Think of the low-end users, those who can barely use Towns, those who donate even though most of the newer features are extremely buggy simply because of the computer they use, those who can't just buy a new computer at the drop of a hat, those who manage to piss their ISP off to the point at which they are put on Level 16 Download Restriction.

Just think. Play Disgaea, play Avernum, play some Infocom. Realise graphics should be never be advanced at the expense of low-end users. And remember that people have considered suicide because low framerates drove them mad.

yeah, I'm using a windows 98 crying
I've waited so long for this and my computer sucks, lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:19 pm
yeah I use a 98 too haha but I still cant wait till the battle system gets released ^_____^ whee  

immortal07

1,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100

Pyro The Cow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:23 am
maybe they will have a special place in towns for battling so that way you can't fight peopl;e who dont want to and people who dont want to fight monsters dont have to either.....i like the ring thing though thats gonna be awsome to use magic  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:27 am
Stresshog

It better not be real-time, or my G4 won't cope. Think of the low-end users, those who can barely use Towns, those who donate even though most of the newer features are extremely buggy simply because of the computer they use, those who can't just buy a new computer at the drop of a hat, those who manage to piss their ISP off to the point at which they are put on Level 16 Download Restriction.

Just think. Play Disgaea, play Avernum, play some Infocom. Realise graphics should be never be advanced at the expense of low-end users. And remember that people have considered suicide because low framerates drove them mad.
you sir are a moron my computer is one of the slowist around and all you have to do to make towns work properly is lower the quality but i guess you were to stupid to comprehend that concept either that or you didn't have enough brain cells to begin with  

Pyro The Cow

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:44 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

awesome

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:57 am
Pyro The Clown Killer
Stresshog

you sir are a moron my computer is one of the slowist around and all you have to do to make towns work properly is lower the quality but i guess you were to stupid to comprehend that concept either that or you didn't have enough brain cells to begin with

Dang stresshog.... You just got owned by a flamer.  

Titus_Humar

yaoiyuri10

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:29 pm
Man I can't wait!!! xd The rich gaians will have av easier time though. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:44 pm
AWESOME!!!!  

Mazarith Firin

0 B 3 Y

Generous Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:33 pm
I wonder if their are going to do something about the clans like you can do a sort of party mode to it im most definatlly sure their going to make 100s of quests ^ ^ im so excited!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:39 am
that looks likeit will be really fun to play!!! cant wait!  

[Vampiefreaks]

The Gambino Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:16 pm
Kaliea 007
Fanime and Otakon has come and gone. Last time, they showed a really good pre-view of Gaia Towns. Although this time guess what they showed...

The Gaia administrators have been working even more for the long awaited Battle System. Lets take a look. surprised

Click.

---------------------

Anything below here is an edit by Menmolth. I will be editing this post if there are new updates.

Polkana
The Vid

P.S. Pirate Ninja's are awesomeness.

Mnemolth
Apparently the Battle System has progressed to Demo stage! Yay!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19403927

User Image

I wonder if we fight in towns. The background doesn't look like Towns... hmm...

im really looking forward to the battle system
im just wondering are we going to be able to battle other avatars?
please pm me if you know  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:10 pm
gonk would they atleast release a playable demo  

SantanaBoy

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items