Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:48 pm
gundam-chan
Mankati
My thumb hasn't been working anymore... I feel sad... i want more thumbed cooked foods >.<
May I cut youre thumb off and examin it?
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:56 pm
gundam-chan
Mankati
My thumb hasn't been working anymore... I feel sad... i want more thumbed cooked foods >.<

But then it would just be a normal thumb. It may be the brain the makes it work...

You need his brain as well. xd  

Lord Jagged
Captain

13GreenRoses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:04 pm
Lord Jagged
gundam-chan
Mankati

But then it would just be a normal thumb. It may be the brain the makes it work...

*pulls out sharp instuments* well...no better way to find out than to try*grins evilly*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:25 pm
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
gundam-chan
Mankati

*pulls out sharp instuments* well...no better way to find out than to try*grins evilly*

Ah, we'll need his consent..  

Lord Jagged
Captain

gundam-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:53 pm
*Grabs a microchip*
"Lets just radiocontrol him..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:42 pm
gundam-chan
*Grabs a microchip*
"Lets just radiocontrol him..."

ooo...*drops instruments,uncontiously,on unsuspecting person* yes...lets.... twisted  

13GreenRoses

VivoDePyre

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:59 pm
If you can do the thumb thing anymore, Focus on it and will it to get hotter. Visualize zooming in on your thumb until you get to the molecules. Then visualize them moving faster. While visualizing it, try it feel it happening. That should help. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:01 pm
lol.hes got a point....  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:28 pm
Pyrokin132
If you can do the thumb thing anymore, Focus on it and will it to get hotter. Visualize zooming in on your thumb until you get to the molecules. Then visualize them moving faster. While visualizing it, try it feel it happening. That should help. ^_^

From my training in hypnotherapy, this seems an aweful lot like self hypnosis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:32 pm
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

really? u trained in hypnotherapy? thats cool^.^  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:35 pm
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I find it interesting how going to the sub concious effects other parts of life.

I met up with hypnotherapist and he taught me.
There are no actual qualifications, which is why I'm trained at my age.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:45 pm
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

I find it interesting how going to the sub concious effects other parts of life.

cool...do u think that u could train me? or would i actually have to be there to train?  

13GreenRoses

Lord Jagged
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:12 am
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

cool...do u think that u could train me? or would i actually have to be there to train?
It would be easier if you were there. I could send you some things to help though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:54 am
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
13GreenRoses
Lord Jagged
Pyrokin132

It would be easier if you were there. I could send you some things to help though.

cool.thanks^.^ 4laugh pirate  

13GreenRoses

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas