Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Cryptozoology
Faeries and other Shide[said like: she](fae) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciora

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:33 pm
Bobsthename

Sidhe are purely Celtic, and would have no business over here in America.

So very untrue. The shee are everywhere... not necessarily restrained to being only in the Isles. Also, it is not purely Celtic. There are other european countries that have similar sort of creatures in their lore. I'm Asatru and we believe in land wights, which are almost the same exact thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:07 pm
NiitaSayuri
I've had a couple experiances with fae folk.
When I was with my father I had a brownie infestation. If you've never been around them, consider yourself lucky. They are some of the noisiest little buggers I have ever met. And if yo uget more then 5 all going at once its like the squirel from Hoodwinked on coffee in stereo. xp

When I lived with my mother I had three male pixies that used to annoy the crap out of me. Granted they were young but they were still obnoxious. The worst they ever did was pull down my closet door (one of the sliding ones) and break an antique pearl necklace I had.

The other is a current ongoing housemate. She's a fae (supposedly but she has way too many abilities to be just your typical round of the mill faery) Her name is Lily. She's a sweetheart. She showed up probably 5 monthes before I got pregnant with my daughter. It was funny because she bounced around the entire time going "They're naming her after me..They're naming her after me." Which we did name her Lilith. She's sort of her guardian i suppose but a friend to the family all around.
Amongst all the others that share our home with us. Theres been some brownies running around lately too. *twitch*
All the fae festivals are done for the season so they're out and about. At least thats what Lily told me when she got back a couple days ago.

she sounds like a very sweet little fairy i wish i knew a fairy like you do i've only seen them from afar..  

acana_marrionett

goth_phantomoftheoperafan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:59 pm
ever since i was a baby i alway see little colors flying around me nobody but me and my mom could see them. then anther lady came and said to me ( her name is heather) said that you have fairies . ever since i have known i haven't seen them as much.  
Cryptozoology

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff