Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zalim

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:42 pm
Twisted Mind

Holy ********, Zalim here. 19, full time student.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:27 pm
Lucifer Force
Well now. We must be related or something! :O XD

What college are you going to?

Long lost twins, perhaps!
I am going to VCU. (va commonwealth university)

And, btw, welcome to all ye new folks blaugh  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Zalim

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:44 am
Valdae

Holy ********. I live in Chesterfield. Do I know you? >_>  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:49 am
Zalim
Valdae

Holy ********. I live in Chesterfield. Do I know you? >_>

Nope. I live out in Hanover. I dunno anyone from chesterfield. I won't be going to vcu until...august. (I'm still a HS senior ^.^) Are you going to vcu?  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Imedos

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 12:49 pm
Well... Hi! 3nodding

I'm Imedos ( xd AS you can see) I'm an atheist.

I became an atheist because religion at my country (Mexico) didin't give me any answers to my doubts.

My country is almost 90% CAtholic and the most of the rest has some other religion, only .3 or less percent of Mexican are atheist or agnostic, So I'd really like too know what you all atheist friends think and what you reasons to become atheust were 3nodding .

Placed to meet you all razz !

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:55 pm
... Hi. Nice guild ya got here.

I'm Athelwulf. My real name is Rick. Call me whichever name you like. I live in Oregon. Um ... I'm a Leo. xp ... If you have any more questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Imedos
My country is almost 90% CAtholic and the most of the rest has some other religion, only .3 or less percent of Mexican are atheist or agnostic, So I'd really like too know what you all atheist friends think and what you reasons to become atheust were 3nodding .

My reasons? Well, my becoming an Atheist was more of a gradual process. I can't remember if there was one instance where I officially decided or realized I was Atheist.

When I was little, like 3rd Grade or so, I believed in the Christian God, but only because it was the only thing I'd heard of. I didn't know of Atheism, or of any religions besides Christianity. I went with what I heard. But my mom and I were never really religious. The only times I've been to church were when my grandma (a Baptist) took us while we were visiting her.

So, my live hasn't really been a religious one. That allowed for a more subjective view of religion. And it has shown me that religion is, basically, elaborate fantasy and superstition.

Well ... I hope that's a good enough intro. See you around the guild.  

Athelwulf

Dark_Jak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:19 am
Yo, my name is Dark_Jak, my real name's Chris, uh, I'm fourteen, and uh, that's it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:07 pm
Dark_Jak
Yo, my name is Dark_Jak, my real name's Chris, uh, I'm fourteen, and uh, that's it.

Cool.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:59 pm
Valdae
Welcome all..to...*ominous music* THE GUILD!

Oh no... Not the guild! gonk Anything but the guild!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:21 pm
Name:Timothy David Martuch
Theology(or lack of):I'm a devote Christian
A little info about me:I am simply intoducing myself, and to avoid problems I (aside from this post) will restrict myself to my thread.
I believe this is just one more chance to educate myself in retrospect to what people believe, I have no intention of "reaching out", "converting", or even preaching my beliefs here. Thanks ^_^

Timo.exe

Dragonmare

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:53 am
hi, im Dragonmare, or Lauren. I'm 12, and as you've probably already guessed, i'm an atheist!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:24 am
Dragonmare
hi, im Dragonmare, or Lauren. I'm 12, and as you've probably already guessed, i'm an atheist!
I like your avatar art.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Azurea`

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:57 pm
Hi, I'm Tanith. Mostly known as 0mFf3rZ(Oh-my-eff-erz) but please, Call me Tanifuu.

I'm 14 years old, but I get mistaken as a 16 year old sometimes if I don't state my age.

My family is utterly messed up in the heads, religon wise, and I'm seemingly the only sane on in my house. confused

I play guitar, I'm Indie rocker at heart. I'm addicted to White Mocha Fraps w/out whipped cream.

I also live in Hawaii. Wee, and I'm a gunna be freshman this fall. Go me. xD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:10 pm
Dragonmare

hey, you're from that one thread that noob made about his claim on god not being real. Boy, he attracted alot of flamers and preachers. neutral  

Bazyl

Dragonmare

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:27 am
Dathu
Dragonmare
I like your avatar art.

i didnt do it! it was mummymaster, he's amazing!  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff