After the War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After the war...
  There was the dominion of men and everything else was destroyed
  Elves still existem somewhere in Middle Earth...but thats all
  There were also some evil that needed to be destroyed...
  Men weren't the only race, others still existed
  Something else happened....
View Results

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:54 pm
Wow, I naturally know English, I've done some study of Italian in primary school and I did 3 years of Japanese in high school and I know basic Chinese. Although I'm not doing any recently because of exams....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 am
Cool!! I really wanna learn Italian... it sounds so awesome! biggrin  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:17 pm
Lol, so is spanish! Spanish, French and Italian are all kinda similar (in terms of structure and some of the terms), shouldn't be too hard to pick up if you know Spanish and French. That way when you travel one day you can go visit all the countries and not need a translator!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:48 pm
Yeah ^^ Italian is such a pretty language though! heart I might get confused when speaking though eek But I'd love it biggrin  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:21 am
Lol, perhaps, I just love the accent... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:51 pm
Tis so spiffy isn't it?! biggrin French and Spanish are more useful though ninja  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:56 pm
Yeah I heard French was one of the more widely spoken languages in....um..............well obviously not in Australia, *sigh* I fear we are too isolated from the rest of the world....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:39 am
English, French, and Spanish are the most spoken languages in the world supposedly blaugh And cool! I wanna go to Australia crying  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:58 pm
Really? I thought it was Chinese, English and French? Anyway Australia isn't that interesting...ah yeah and our wonderful "where the bloody hell are you?" ad.....yeah that's really gonna make people wanna come to Australia  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:44 pm
Spanish I think beats french ninja I'm not sure how many African countries speak French though, that could sway it ninja And gah I forgot Chinese xd That would make sense... 1 billion people!  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:08 pm
Yeah they have the unfair advantage of having so many people in their country xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:05 pm
CHEATERS xd  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:18 am
Lol, anyway getting back to the topic of this thread, can you tell me whhat happened to all the orcs and servants of Sauron. Did they just slowly die off?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:02 pm
They never specifically said did they? I'm assuming that all his minions were.... hunted down and killed off eventually. That's what I assume of course... I don't think people, regardless of who the King was, would allow and Orcs or Uruks to remain on Middle-Earth, especially after TWO wars... I'm assuming they were all killed off. The Men that associated with Sauron were forgiven though, at least the Haradrim were!  

churrlo

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:30 pm
Thats true....are orcs able to reproduce?  
Atalantë - A new beginning

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff