Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Guild wish list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:47 pm
Yo. I'm settings up a quest thread. I'm going to list out just about everything I want pirate I'll go for one thing at a time. It'll be an ongoing thing. but meh.
If any of joo is questing and would like to do a big joint questing thread thingy.... you can join in cool More posts, more attention. We can quest-whore it all up.

I might be trying to do a store too. Some exchange whoring for my questz and all. Yeah. Dunno if any of you are teh exchange whores or not. Never done a long-lasting store before. o pwell. xD

That's all for today my minions.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:09 pm
I have 3,000 out of 140,000
for my headband
Donate Guild Monkies!  

E_Night

AdamV2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:13 pm
If possible I need any of the old Jack items I.E Jacked-Up And Really Jacked-Up (See Wishlist) Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:31 pm
I would take anything Atheistic or Gothic. They look relaly coll on others, and all I've got is a skeleton suit...  

Tiptoer

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:58 am
Tiptoer
I would take anything Atheistic or Gothic.

What the ********? Stereotype much? I bet everyone in this guild dresses different, on and off Gaia...so exactly what is 'atheistic'?

@Whitewarrior- fomgnoway!!!!11 ^^ I want the jacked-up shoes and teh pumpkin stump. I don't have any of the older items.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:57 am
E_Night
I have 3,000 out of 140,000
for my headband
Donate Guild Monkies!
4627/140,000 gonk gonk gonk stressed  

E_Night

_C r y s t a l_RB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:49 am
Any help with my really tough questing items would be very much appreciated. *Points to siggy* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:33 am
[.caustic.]
Tiptoer

What the ********? Stereotype much? I bet everyone in this guild dresses different, on and off Gaia...so exactly what is 'atheistic'?

@Whitewarrior- fomgnoway!!!!11 ^^ I want the jacked-up shoes and teh pumpkin stump. I don't have any of the older items.

I didn't mean that there's a cedtain style that atheists wear in real life, but, on Gaia, most of us wear darker, much cooler outfits. Nvm now, I just want the tuxedo jacket, pants, shoes, and black shades.....lol.  

Tiptoer

E_Night

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:28 am
Tiptoer
[.caustic.]
Tiptoer

I didn't mean that there's a cedtain style that atheists wear in real life, but, on Gaia, most of us wear darker, much cooler outfits. Nvm now, I just want the tuxedo jacket, pants, shoes, and black shades.....lol.
In real life my wardrobe consists of: Black pants with red fandangles on it, somewhat flared jeans, black flowy skirt, shorter bluish gray flowy shirt, those are acompany'd by either black, red, green, blue, or brown shirts.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:08 pm
I can't believe that I've never posted in this thread.

Anyway, right now I need a Whip of Fire to complete my current avatar (The Whip of Ice doesn't fit with the color scheme) (EDIT- I got my Whip. Someone donated xd )

After that I'll be going back to my original "Alternate Avatar Quest": Kitsune Mask still needed for that

much heart to donors.

Oh yeah, and to anyone that was looking in my sig: I gave up on the nitemare scarf. I'm not a masochist  

Orichalcon

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:55 pm
I know what I always wanted...of course it isn't a necessity and I don't know how it will look on my avitar....but a Kitsune Mask. I always liked how they looked, but never liked the price. Those things are damn expensive.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:45 pm
Orichalcon

Anyway, right now I need a Whip of Fire to complete my current avatar (The Whip of Ice doesn't fit with the color scheme) (EDIT- I got my Whip. Someone donated xd )

After that I'll be going back to my original "Alternate Avatar Quest": Royal Yukata and Kitsune Mask still needed for that

much heart to donors.

Oh yeah, and to anyone that was looking in my sig: I gave up on the nitemare scarf. I'm not a masochist
what does a nitemare scarf have to do with being a masochist?  

E_Night

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:46 pm
E_Night
Orichalcon

After that I'll be going back to my original "Alternate Avatar Quest": Royal Yukata and Kitsune Mask still needed for that

much heart to donors.

the price gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:13 pm
Orichalcon
E_Night
Orichalcon

much heart to donors.

the price gonk

Hmm. I think a masochistic quest would be more like DJ headphones. Dx  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff