Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:00 am
I do. But only because that's what the title says and I'm a very literal person. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:54 am
If you're so literal, then do you think RE4 is about four evil residents? Well, you're wrong! There's quite a few more than four. >_>;  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:00 am
Bio mentioned Saddler's mutation... and it kind of brought me to this.

Did the autocounters that knocked the Ganados' heads off with a kick , bother anyone else along the lines of "This is too weird to be RE"?
With Wesker and Krauser it seems possible, but Ada and Leon? It doesn't. They seem like they should just be able to snap the Ganados' necks instead of taking the head off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:46 am
Hm, that is something of a good point, but to get perfectly scientific about it, maybe having a parasite that takes up, what appears to be, all the space inside the host body, it breaks down muscle and bone and all that stuff, thus weakening the body.  

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:50 am
Yeah, but it doesn't actually break their head off... it smashed their head to pieces, which goes along with the wearing down of muscle, bone, and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:06 pm
And what Canas has said makes the kicks a little more relevant. I mean, I've seen them and they really aren't anything special as far as kicks go in the real world, but they are plenty capable of breaking in the face of a real, live, uninfected person.  

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:56 pm
I always thought sense the parasite came out of the head, the parasite soften up the head and it was eaiser to break or something.... Yeah the parasite was why heads came off so easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:06 pm
But with the parasite in the head, (remember those god-awful squid-things?) the said head wouldn't go anywhere. And if the parasites weaken the muscle and bone, why does the head hang on in the case of some Ganado monks... after it has been kicked in the same manner...wouldn't the connective tissues be weakened as well?

Not to mention, if everything softened, wouldn't it squish instead of making a cracking sound? Also, wouldn't the rest of the body be weakened too if that's a side affect of the plagas... instead of taking 4+ bullets before dying?

Earlier rhyme unintentional, by the way.  

MilitantClockwork

Rue S Cross

Timid Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:46 pm
Well, I dont' think it'd be weakened to the point of being spongy, so there'd still be a cracking sound...and sometimes the flesh just does that. I dunno, this seems like a question for an RE4 F.A.Q.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:13 am
I actually think the question fits here since it is questioning what Capcom was thinking when they designed the game, rather than questioning the game play.  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:07 am
They were thinking, "Let's try and appeal to all the little RPG fans. We want to share the fanbase with that of FFX-2." I'm surprised that the credit music wasn't J-Pop.
It's almost as ridiculous as Metal Gear Solid 2. When asked about Raiden, Kojima said, "We surveyed a bunch of 16 year old girls as to what kind of hero they'd wanna play as in a video game." I'm dead serious about this... I think it's the same mentality as was with Leon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
They were thinking, "Let's try and appeal to all the little RPG fans. We want to share the fanbase with that of FFX-2." I'm surprised that the credit music wasn't J-Pop.
It's almost as ridiculous as Metal Gear Solid 2. When asked about Raiden, Kojima said, "We surveyed a bunch of 16 year old girls as to what kind of hero they'd wanna play as in a video game." I'm dead serious about this... I think it's the same mentality as was with Leon.
But Raiden bred Raikov jokes, and got Volgin'd. Which gave us Raiden-haters a good laugh.

Straying from topic, but I saw a preview for the new MGS and Raiden's in it...again. gonk But from the looks of the storyline, he may or may not be the main character.  

Das Jabberwockie

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Wow Kojima did that...? eek

You totally might be right about Leon then.

About MGS4, I don't think Raiden will be a main character but he sure does looks cooler.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:02 am
Mr. Kennedy

About MGS4, I don't think Raiden will be a main character but he sure does looks cooler.

I hate to stray off topic, but MGS is another one my many fires. Anyway, it's official that Raiden ABSOLUTELY will NOT be playable in the Story mode at all in MGS4. In Online mode yes, but in MGS4, it's Solid Snake all the way.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

I hate to stray off topic, but MGS is another one my many fires. Anyway, it's official that Raiden ABSOLUTELY will NOT be playable in the Story mode at all in MGS4. In Online mode yes, but in MGS4, it's Solid Snake all the way.
That's good. I don't think I can suffer playing as Raiden again.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff