Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 501 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:01 pm
"I'm sure she'll love it!" Hikaru exclaimed excitedly, smiling brightly at Kylie. There were so many decorations, and presents, and people gathered around to wish her well - there was no way Andi wouldn't have the absolute best time ever at the party. Hikaru nodded to herself, her grin growing ever wider as she continued bouncing up and down in her place on the floor.

"So when's the special little girl supposed to arrive, anyway?" she asked, looking over to Rayna. "I think we should have her open your present last, because it's so pretty." 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:09 pm
Kylie smiled as well, knowing Andi would adore her gift that Rayna had gotten her. "Charlie's supposed to be coming soon..." she said, checking her wristwatch once more. "Stupid late buttwhole..." she said, laughing. Rayna also laughed. She wondered where Charlie and Andi were. She took Ayame's hand and guided her to the table, having her take a seat with everyone. "Okay, in a bit, when Andi arrives, we have pizza, then cake and icecream, then presents and just...not destroy everything." she explained to everyone, those she was sure that at least one thing would be broken- especially when Andi would find Hikaru's present. She was pretty sure Andi had never touched a soccer ball in her life, and she was worried. "She said she invited a couple more people, too...." Rayna added, leaning against the table.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:11 pm
"Hehe, that kid really gets around, doesn't she?" Hikaru said jokingly, looking at Rayna and laughing a little. "I wonder who she invited on her own..." She thought about this for a moment or two before turning back to everyone else and smiling. "I hope she gets here soon - that pizza is smelling really delicious!"

I hope she likes my present! she thought to herself, glancing over at the incredibly badly wrapped soccer ball sitting on the table. Teaching her to play soccer will be so much fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:27 pm
Ayame slowly took the small box back from Miss Rayna, blinking a few times. She hasnt seen healing magic like Miss Rayna's, ever. She looked into the dorm room, seeing all of the baloons and decorations. A big smile suddenly appeared on her face, wanting to run into the room and play. She loved things like balloons, and how they just floated. She also saw the window seat that she was on once.

She could slightly see the forest from where she was standing, and she was already calmed down. Her big smile died down to a soft grin, and she thought of a song she heard, singing softly to herself.

"Shizuka naru ame no megumi furu (furu)
Mada haruka Haruka tooi chi ni
Matteru dare ka ni Kono ai no shizuku

Furete miru hoho ni asa no kaze ga fuku (hoho ni wa)
Ima nani wo Nani wo kanjita no? (nani ka wo?)
Tashika na imi wo motsu (subete yori)
Tada hitotsu no sora made

Oikakeru kumo no kage ni tachidomari
Mitsumetai Kokoro no tabi
Doko made mo Doko made mo
Natsukashii koe ni itsuka meguriau

alainn la-li-la

Yagate fune wa hashiru Hashiru
(Fune wa ne Doko made Michi naru Umi no hate)
Sou, hiroi sekai wo shinjite
Kimi wa kanata e
Soshite mirai e

Tomo no te ni te wo kasane omou (te ni)
Hora itsuka Itsuka mata aeru
Ooki na egao ga Mabuta wo yurashite

Kodou yori atsuku namida koboreochi (namida yo)
Ima dare wo Dare wo yonderu no? (doushite?)
Hisoka na me no naka ne (himeta iro)
Muku na ao no sora kara

Hateshinai kouya sae mo koeta hi ni
Hibikiau asu no shirabe
Itsu made mo Itsu made mo
Yorokobi no ito wa CANON tsumugidasu

alainn la-li-la

Toki no fune wa hashiru Hashiru
(Fune wa ne Itsu made Ho wo hari Izuko e to)
Chizu ni nai daichi wo shinjita
Kimi no yuuki wa
Yume no mirai e..."

Shunko

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:51 pm
Walking up to the room, after asking the person running the hotel what floor room 501 was on, Nobara had a content smirk upon her face; she would show this girl what was what. For a moment, she wondered how old the mother actually was... she must have been a high schooler like her, to say the least, and that was enough to piss her off. Did she have any clue what she was doing? She had messed up Andi for life.

Walking up to the door, she knocked three times with her knuckles, and then realized that nobody could probably hear her, so she slowly turned the handle and walked in, plastering on a fake smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:55 pm
Hikaru blinked a few times as Nobara opened the door. She'd never seen this girl before - she must have been one of the people Andi had invited on her own. No matter! A friend of Andi's was a friend of hers, so she jumped to her feet and waved happily.

"Hiya! You a friend of Andi's?" she asked, smiling brightly. "My name's Hikaru! You're just in time for the party!"  

Misao
Crew

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:05 pm
"Yeah, she does. I just hope that she stops sneaking off to places." Rayna said, sighing. Kylie nodded to Hikaru's statement. SHe and Rayna wondered who Andi would invite. Rayna smiled at Ayame, who automatically sat at the bay window. "Andi and Charlie should be here, soon..." she said to them, smiling. She hadn't noticed Nobara walk in just yet. She was a bit busy making sure everything was in order- this was Andi's very first birthday party, after all, and she wanted everything to be perfect. She especially hoped that Andi would like the gift she gave her. She looked over to Ayame once more, hearing the girl sing quietly to herself. She sighed. 'She's good for a four year old...' she thought to herself.

Rayna then whirled around to see Nobara standing in front of her. She smiled, extending her hand. "Hi, there! Are you one of the girls that Andi invited?" she asked her. If Nobaru took a good look at Rayna, she would know at once that they were related- both had red hair(Though Andi's hair was just abover her shoulders, and Rayna's was to mid-back), Both had simiar eye shape and color, and both had fox ears and a tail. "My name is Rayna. How do you do?" she asked her, smiling kindly. She was eager to meet a friend of Andi's.

Kylie then finally noticed the card that slipped under the door and stood up, dusting off her pants. She walked over to the door and kneeled down, picking it up. She smiled, taking it back over to the table. "Hey, Rayna, Andi's just got a card." she informed Rayna, who looked over to her and nodded, then turned back to Nobara.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:13 pm
Ayame looked up at Miss Rayna, then at Kylie, Then at Nobara. Thats right! She remembered Nobara from that one time she was ditched by her sister, and went to the dining hall. She felt uneasy, being the only small child there. Everyone was so big. She then hopped down from her chair at the table, and slowly shuffled her feet towards the window seat, looking down at the forest below.

"It's so pretty..." She whispered to herself, as she started to hum. Her mom and sister constantly told her that whenever she started so sing, she sounded very adult. She wondered why it was like that. "Alainn la-li-la..." Sh repeated quietly. "Andi-chan, please come soon..."

Shunko

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:05 am
Kylie walked quietly over to Ayame, looking out the window to the forest herself. "It is pretty, isn't it?" Kylie asked, sitting down next to her. She too loved looking at the scenery- in her opinion, Rayna had one of the best views of the forest in the whole dorm building. She touched the glass lightly, crossing her legs. "Don't worry- Andi and Charlie should arrive soon." she told her, patting the young girl's shoulder.

Just after Kylie had said this, the door swung open, Andi standing in the doorway. Rayna looked over and beamed at the girl. "Happy Birthday, Andi!" she said, running over and kneeling down. Andi, who's eyes were wide at the people who actually came, quickly gave Rayna a big hug. "Thank you, Mommy!" she cried, laughing. Charlie also could be found in the doorway, smirking as he leaned against it, his arms crossed. "She tried running off on me again." he told her, smiling. Rayna gave Andi a slightly disapproving look. "What did I say about running off?" she scolded. Andi hung her head, but a small trace of a smile could be found on her lips. "Sorry, Mommy..." she said quietly. Rayna sighed. "Well, since it's your birthday party, I'll let it slide today. But no more, okay?" she said, lifting Andi's chin and tapping her nose. Andi giggled, her hands flying to her nose as she tried protecting it. "Okay, Mommy." she said. Rayna smiled, although she knew that Andi would run off again on them.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:29 am
Ayame nodded at Kylie's question, smiling. When she heard the door swing open, she quickly turned her head, seeing Andi in the doorway, along with another person. Her dad, mabey? Ayame quickly jumped down from the cushion and ran over to Andi, giving her a big hug. "Happy Birthday, Andi-chan!" She exclaimed excitedly. Ayame had never been to a birthday party, so she wasn't sure how to act. But she figured that since it was a happy event, she should be really happy.

Ayame then remembered that she had the present. She reached into her little backpack in which she had taken out the panda she gave to Andi, and pulled out her present box that was wrapped in sparkly paper and ribbons, and the card. She handed the box to Andi, smiling. "This is for you, Andi-chan!" She said, smiling. She then looked up at Charlie curiously, staring for a while.

Shunko

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:50 pm
Smiling at the friendlyness of them all, but remembering why she was here, she took the first girl's hand and nodded, a slow grin creeping onto her face. "Yeah, she invited me. Little girl knows how to get around." she said, motioning over toward Andi. "Makes me wonder... why the mom... doesn't keep track of her. She's everywhere." She said with a smirk, running her fingers through her hair.

It was then that an older version of Andi came up to her, and she forced a smile, taking her hand graciously and nodding. "Such a cute girl you have..." she said, tilting her head to the side. Where's... the father? She thought to herself as she let go of her hand, as it was Andi's time to open presents. Swiveling around, she cupped her hands and let out a hearty "Happy Birthday, Andi-chan!"

Strutting over to the food area, Nobara hung out hesitantly there for a moment, and then decided to sit down in a chair not to far from the present site, where she would watch Andi open all of her presents with excitement and joy. She had kinda forgotten to bring one...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:15 pm
Rayna smiled at Nobara, nodding. "Thank you. If only she stopped running off." she said, casting a scolding glance at Andi, who giggled nervously. She then sighed, looking back to Nobara. "I suppose it'll he harder when I actually do have her..." she said, shrugging. This didn't make sense- what did Rayna mean when she said, 'When I actually do have her.' Obviously, Andi was there. Andi giggled, latching on to Rayna, giving her a hug. "Future Mommy said I was a handful at three, Mommy." She said cheerfully. Rayna laughed a bit nervously. "Oh, yay." she said, ruffling her hair like Charlie did to her. It also seemed odd that Rayna had a child- she was only fourteen, after all.

Andi then whirled around to see Ayame standing there. She beamed, giving her a hug. "Aya-san!" she said cheerfully, happy to see her best friend there. She pulled away to see what she was looking for in her backpack. 'Is Ayame giving me another present? But she already gave me a panda!' she thought to herself. When Ayame pulled out the box, Andi widened her eyes, looking down at the box, and then her. Tears were welling up in her eyes. "Y...you didn't have to!" she said, giving Ayame another large hug. She was truly grateful that someone would give her presents like this, though she wasn't sure if she deserved them.

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:31 pm
Trying to make friendly conversation with the one called Rayne, Nobara found it a bit hard, to say the least. She was good with children, sure, but she hadn't actually ever HAD one of her own, not to mention tending to him or her day after day. It was even worse that she had had a child at this young age. How on Earth could she fund for it? Shaking the impossible details out of her head, Nobara decided to make friends with this girl... for now. She looked younger than her. And what DID she mean when she said that she 'actually did have her?' Nobara thought over this for a moment or two, then smiling over at Andi. She seemed so happy....

Looking at the ground and shuffling her feet, Nobara looked away as Andi filled up with tears. How cute it was... a sudden burst of energy then hit Nobara, and she belted out more than a few words. "Andi, how old are you turning!?" She said quickly and precisely, grinning all the while. Turning back to Rayna, she rubbed the back of her head. "Kids her age are just the cutest..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:47 pm
Rayna sighed, smiling as she watched Andi and Ayame herself. Andi turned around. "My birthday was last month, but I wasn't here then. So Mommy's throwing me my very first birthday party now! I'm six!" she said, giggling. Rayna laughed herself, shoving her hands in her pockets. "Yeah, they are." she said. "They're just so innocent..." she said softly, thinking of when she was little....she immediately shook the thought out of her head. 'Happy day. This is a happy day. No need to remember your past.' she told herself mentally. Kylie came up to the two of them, smiling. "Are we going to start soon, Miss Rayna?" she asked. Rayna nodded. "In a minute." she told her. Kylie nodded, walking away. After a few seconds of silence, Rayna looked back over to Nobara. "My best friend, Kylie. She always calls me 'Miss Rayna'. I don't know why..." she said, shrugging.  

The Razz

Anxious Noob

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:06 pm
Looking up at the ceiling in thought, then coming back down, Nobara smiled lightly. "You're so lucky, though, that you have so many friends... you don't even have to try." She said, a slight smirk upon her face. "I mean, I only have one close friend and another regular friend... not much." she said, shrugging. "It's kinda sad." Rolling her neck backwards and cracking it, she then made her way over to the cake table. Hey, free food... might as well pig out while she could. It wasn't like anything was at HER expense.

Pouring herself a cup a punch, another little girl came up that she didn't recognize, and she nodded quickly, pouring one for her, too. A toothy grin came upon her face, and Nobara grinned, returning the gesture. Drinking the punch in one gulp, she then set the cup down and returned over to Rayna, folding her arms across her chest. "So I've been meaning to ask... is it hard raising your own kid?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff