Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Nothing says Fun Like a Party in the Dark (everyone welcome) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wanna party?
  sure
View Results

Lady Kristine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:55 pm
((Nice.))

Christine screamed and moved out of the way of the jumping male. Who the hell skinny dips in the dead of night? She thought. Christine blushed scarlet when she realised the water was shallower then she thought and moved deeper into the water and asked, "What brings you here?" Then she took a step forward covering what needed to be covered.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:50 pm
"yeah right." Jenna laughed. "I beat you fair. So, where's my prize?"

Jenna looked at the girl who had just appeared out of nowhere. She shrugged her shoulders, and swam a few laps around the pond.

MidgetFox

Xukuthel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:57 pm
"Your prize," he said, catching her after she came around again, "is right here." He lightly grabbed her hand and pulled himself toward her floating bosom.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:09 pm
Jenna squealed with laughter. "I don't see anything."  

MidgetFox

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:28 am
isabelle ws drivin to the warehouse for a great night wen she passed a lake with..um...3 ppl swimming, no.. skinnydipping

*wat the hell* ill join, jumps out of her black cheverolet and strips and jumps in  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:40 pm
"I meant a kiss!!!" he said, freeing her and splashing her with water playfully. "And wow," he said, noticing the two other girls joining in. "I guess we started something!"  

Xukuthel

Lady Kristine

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:57 pm
((Im outtie.. sorta a two person fantasy rp.. Not my style.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:58 pm
"yeah," Jenna laughed, and splashed him back. "they can join if they want."

She gave him a peck on the cheek, and dove underneath the water.

MidgetFox

BlackGoku2008

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:40 am
*walks in , starts dancing* rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:16 pm
He raises his arm up to block the water from the splash, managing to see still, and dives into the clear water after her.
(By the way. I am very sorry, but I am going to Colorado tomorrow and will not be on again unitll the 29th. Im sorry, and will miss this!!!)  

Xukuthel

MidgetFox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:37 am
((Ok, I'll check in about then. have a good christmas!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:58 am
walks in looks for a bar goes to it and seats down and orders peaper mint shnappes  

xXRANDOM-EMO-KIDEXx

Xukuthel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:57 am
(And Im back! I didnt realize that my sister actually had a computer! lol. Im at her house in Colorado for Christmas.)

He swims after her and pulls her up to the surface as if she needed rescuing. Then plants a quick kiss before she could react. "Merry Christmas!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:26 am
(nice!)

Jenna had a surprised look on her face. Her plans of swimming away hadn't worked. She had dove under only to be pulled back up.

"Merry Christmas!" She answered him back, and swam away.

MidgetFox

Xukuthel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:33 am
He swam towards a small dock at the edg of the pond and climbed up. Then, backflipped back in off of a small diving board.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff