Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:45 pm
This has to be one of the oddest and funniest threads I've ever read. *walks off sniggering*

*rushes back waving fist in air*
Ya know who'd I'd like to give it up the a** to?! And there wouldn't be no lube or condoms or nothing! ******** would take it and like it god damn assholes! The iPod people! No, not the Pod People, they're just potatos that look scary. I mean Apple! Those bastards! I paid them extra amounts of money and they can't even send my iPod when they say they'll send it! /rant

Right... *cough* Sorry... Oh look a pidgeon arrow User Image
*sneaks off*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:20 pm
PickleBoy
This has to be one of the oddest and funniest threads I've ever read. *walks off sniggering*

*rushes back waving fist in air*
Ya know who'd I'd like to give it up the a** to?! And there wouldn't be no lube or condoms or nothing! ******** would take it and like it god damn assholes! The iPod people! No, not the Pod People, they're just potatos that look scary. I mean Apple! Those bastards! I paid them extra amounts of money and they can't even send my iPod when they say they'll send it! /rant

Right... *cough* Sorry... Oh look a pidgeon arrow User Image
*sneaks off*

Pod people! =D
Gotta love the Dark Crystal. ;]  

iviary

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:16 pm
I haven't seen the Dark Crystal... v.v I was more or less refering to the really bad sci fi. sweatdrop

I want to see the Dark Crystal though... my friend raves about it... I've led a deprived childhood. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:47 pm
PickleBoy
I haven't seen the Dark Crystal... v.v I was more or less refering to the really bad sci fi. sweatdrop

I want to see the Dark Crystal though... my friend raves about it... I've led a deprived childhood. sad

Well, here's a pod person from the Dark Crystal, having its essence sucked out..
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

iviary

coriander18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:30 am
a**l sex to pod people. Interesting.

Anyways, warning to the girls. a**l sex for most women is painful and pretty unenjoyable. Men love to give it because it's warmer, tighter whatever. Men love to get it because they have an "A" spot.
Us women don't. Which makes the whole thing awkward and just no fun. I've never met a women who said she really enjoyed it.

Quote:

Next thing ya know. I'm in a bed with him, giving him a blow job.
Oh lord. I'm thinking that was such a mistake so I stop, being kinda dizzy I fall off the bed, I realized my pants are gone so little partly drunken me looks for my pants to get the hell outta there. I realized he drank some after he tried to give me a**l.

I'm sorry that sounded as bad as "Oops I didn't mean to have sex with him. I just fell right on his p***s, repeately."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:06 pm
coriander18
a**l sex to pod people. Interesting.

Anyways, warning to the girls. a**l sex for most women is painful and pretty unenjoyable. Men love to give it because it's warmer, tighter whatever. Men love to get it because they have an "A" spot.
Us women don't. Which makes the whole thing awkward and just no fun. I've never met a women who said she really enjoyed it.

I've actually met a few. I knew this one girl who could orgasm of it, and I know two girls right now who enjoy it. I agree that the majority of women out there probably won't like it none too much, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:07 pm
Did you guys know that a guy's G-spot is somewhere in thier a*****e? Tehehhe. That always makes me giggle. Never fails. Damn, and i'm supposed to be an intellectual.

Anywho.
So I was like 16, (I had a really ******** teenage life, pre-17. Yeah, I was a overly-sheltered, wild, rebellious, slutty teenager. stressed Stupid girl.) And I had been dating this guy (he's like 19). I didnt really like him, but my friends wanted me to date him because, "You know, I could lyke, score some reefer and s**t." stare (some friends.) So we're having sex, and he asks me if I ever had a**l before. I said yes. I SAID YES. Had I? ******** no. Gross. "Did you like it?" Hell yeah. (Stupid, stupid girl...) So then you know, you know. And like two minutes into it, im trying SO hard not to cry, and I just told him to take it out. It hurts. It sucks. End of story.

Oh, a little PS.
He didnt even use a condom. He told me I couldnt get pregnant. No lube, not even a condom. Its like dragging sandpaper across a burn. mad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:47 pm
MinaTheRomanticNeko
Did you guys know that a guy's G-spot is somewhere in thier a*****e? Tehehhe. That always makes me giggle. Never fails. Damn, and i'm supposed to be an intellectual.

Anywho.
So I was like 16, (I had a really ******** teenage life, pre-17. Yeah, I was a overly-sheltered, wild, rebellious, slutty teenager. stressed Stupid girl.) And I had been dating this guy (he's like 19). I didnt really like him, but my friends wanted me to date him because, "You know, I could lyke, score some reefer and s**t." stare (some friends.) So we're having sex, and he asks me if I ever had a**l before. I said yes. I SAID YES. Had I? ******** no. Gross. "Did you like it?" Hell yeah. (Stupid, stupid girl...) So then you know, you know. And like two minutes into it, im trying SO hard not to cry, and I just told him to take it out. It hurts. It sucks. End of story.

Oh, a little PS.
He didnt even use a condom. He told me I couldnt get pregnant. No lube, not even a condom. Its like dragging sandpaper across a burn. mad
Well, that's where you went wrong. Lube is essential for 'good' a**l sex. I doubt you'll ever wanna try it again, but if one day you wake up feeling 'saucy', make sure you use plenty of lube, and you might end with a new view.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:34 pm
The guys "g-spot" is his prostate gland. Just to clear things up here. And of course you need lube for a**l sex. I mean... Its not like a v****a with an already equipped lubricator.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:28 pm
[Satan]
Dathu
s0ul caper~
Dathu
s0ul caper~
eek ...wow...I haven't had something like that ever happen to me. Mainly because I'm only 13. sweatdrop

I guess it kind of is an adult topic, huh? redface
I'm actually considered mature for my age, but yeah. sweatdrop
Then learn from my mistakes. When you get drunk and get lucky......AIM, and aim well.
I'm actually going to avoid alcohol. My family has a long line of alcoholics and I don't want to end up as one of them. sweatdrop

I won't end up drinking beer or probably other alcohol. Weirdly enough, I'm allergic to wheat&grain sad  

Uchihas Blood

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:49 pm
Arcanus Inferno
[Satan]
Dathu
s0ul caper~
Dathu
s0ul caper~
eek ...wow...I haven't had something like that ever happen to me. Mainly because I'm only 13. sweatdrop

I guess it kind of is an adult topic, huh? redface
I'm actually considered mature for my age, but yeah. sweatdrop
Then learn from my mistakes. When you get drunk and get lucky......AIM, and aim well.
I'm actually going to avoid alcohol. My family has a long line of alcoholics and I don't want to end up as one of them. sweatdrop

I won't end up drinking beer or probably other alcohol. Weirdly enough, I'm allergic to wheat&grain sad

eek For me, that would be a fate worse than death. However, you can still enjoy hard liquors. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:37 am
I don't know why, but I find this topic intensely amusing.  

Phoebos

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:20 pm
Because its about butt sex. blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:53 pm
PickleBoy

Nah ah ahh, it's about all sex now.

And for those of you who plan on going to college, having sex in a dorm is a public event. There is no way to keep it a secret.
stare  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Phoebos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:44 pm
PickleBoy

Y'know, that might just be it.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff