Submit

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:18 pm
magicvials
i need that aroura tikit without it it i cant go to birth island to catch deoyx and i saved my master ball!
That is impossible now. From what I hear in the US games it's not an E-Reader thing because the E-Reader is practically discontinued. They had machines you could hook up your game to apparently during the 2 mall tour here (which I missed crying ) and they gave your game the ticket. But there is no other way... And as far as I know there won't be one. And those malls don't keep those machines and they have probably been dissassembled! gonk So forget getting Deoxys. I used my masterball on Suicune since it jumps and I hate chasing the runners down with the pokédex. It is impossible to have a complete pokédex in the US right now so it doesn't matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Zacius
Fox Demon Shippo
^ Umm.....Toko? I may sound stupid, but.....how do you get Leftovers? sweatdrop

AND....has anyone else already caught all three legendary birds?

Itemfinder under the first snorlax you awake, or one of the snorlax?

Not sure

Only played through leaf once

You can get Leftovers in both the spots where the Snorlax were. Also, you can find a Soothe Bell on the top floor of the Pokemon Tower where Mr. Fuji once stood. Just stand on the spot and use the Itemfinder. 3nodding

And for crying out loud.....I have two GBAs now and a link cable (still don't have an e-Reader), and NOW they decide to stop putting Legendaries on e-Tickets? gonk It pisses me off how much the US screws over Pokemon gamers by always keeping that last Legendary Pokemon to complete your Pokedex above our grasp.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Zacius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:58 pm
Stealing items from pokes in the tower isn't possible

Or do I just suck?

I have a psychic/ghost team that just steals items as a profession, but none can grab the soothe bells in the trainer tower  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:09 am
*needs to check status on Leaf Green game, noticing dust* eek OMG! My poor depraved game, I have not played you enough, I'm so sorry...do you forgive me?

My stats...

Player: PINK
Time: 16:40
Pokedex: 36 Own/57 Seen
Badges: 3
Money: 58673
Current Location: Celadon City Department Store 4F
Current Party:
Pidgeotto - Level 25
Nidorino - Level 22
Jigglypuff - Level 21
Nindorina - Level 21
Raticate - Level 21
Zubat - Level 21

Currently leveling up Pokemon to same level as starter Pokemon (I have all three, and NO I didn't cheat, I have Fire Red too, and started game with different starter and traded over to get all three blaugh ) to have better chance with Erika.  

Infinity Forever

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zacius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:58 am
tee hee

pink

You really do belong in a pokemon world  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:20 pm
Zacius
tee hee

pink

You really do belong in a pokemon world
Hmmm? Do you mean me? sweatdrop  

Infinity Forever

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Zacius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:21 pm
I do, I do  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:46 pm
Zacius
I do, I do

I know pronounce you Zac and wife. You may now kiss the bride.  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Infinity Forever

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:47 pm
CPanda
Zacius
I do, I do

eek Please tell me you're joking....or at least that you can't in fact marry two people. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:49 pm
Infinity Forever
CPanda
Zacius
I do, I do

eek Please tell me you're joking....or at least that you can't in fact marry two people. whee

*puts on her Priest outfit* mrgreen May Buddha's name be praised...wait, I getting my religions ******** up. Hold on a second...  

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:11 pm
Okay!

Dear friends, we are gathered here [You can fall asleep here if you please] in the sight of God and before this congregation, to join together this man and this woman in holy Matrimony. Marriage is an honourable estate, instituted by God and blessed by Christ, Who was a willing guest at the marriage in Cana of Galilee, where He performed His first miracle. It is right, therefore, that we bear in mind that marriage is the sacrament of human society, and is not by any to be taken in hand lightly or heedlessly, but reverently and with prayer to God, duly considering the causes for which Matrimony was ordained.

Firstly, it was ordained to fulfil God's holy purpose for mankind, that through the gift of parenthood children might be born, to progress through the earthly experience, and to be brought up in the knowledge of God's laws and the Way laid down by Christ.

Secondly, marriage was ordained because men and women were meant to be the complement of one another, that is to say, that the good qualities of one should strengthen the good qualities of the other. When there is sympathy of mind as well as love between husband and wife happiness in its highest form can be attained, because, through the coming of children, those wonderful capacities of devotion and service are released in both a natural and spiritual way. God's laws underline the value of the Family Spirit, and the families on Earth can be an introduction to the all-pervading Family Spirit which permeates the Spiritual World.

Thirdly, mutual understanding and co-operation are the basis of true marriages. This means that the will of one must never be imposed selfishly on the will of the other, and the physical desires must always be governed by the higher promptings of the Holy Spirit within us.

If any person can show any just cause why this man and this woman may not lawfully be joined together, let him speak or else hereafter for ever hold his peace.

[time to wake up!]

I require and charge you both, as in the sight of God, that if either of you know any cause or impediment why you may not be lawfully joined together in Marriage, you do now confess it.

"Zacius", wilt thou have this woman to be thy wedded wife, to live together according to God's holy laws? Wilt thou love, honour, comfort and keep her, in sickness and in health, and cleave only unto her as long as you both shall live?

"Infinity Forever", wilt thou have this man to be thy wedded husband, to live together according to God's holy laws? Wilt thou love, honour, comfort and keep him, in sickness and in health, and cleave only unto him as long as you both shall live?

[You can fall asleep again]This ring shall be token of this covenant between you, as the ancient and accepted symbol of marriage, and as witness of the love in which you have declared yourselves to be wedded one with the other; according to God's holy ordinance, and the law of this land. May she who wears it keep true faith unto her husband, and likewise her husband be faithful unto her, to live together in this holy bond.

ETERNAL Father, Giver of all spiritual grace, send Thy blessing upon these Thy servants whom we bless in Thy Name; that they may faithfully perform and keep the vow and covenant between them made - whereof this ring given and received is a token and pledge - and may ever remain in true love and peace together, and live according to Thy laws; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Those whom God has joined together let no man put asunder.

Forasmuch as these, our brother and sister, have solemnly engaged and pledged themselves, each to the other, to live together in holy Matrimony, and have witnessed the same before God and this company; I pronounce that they be man and wife together; in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. [Wake up!] Amen.

4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Two weddings in one week

First wife isn't going to be happy  

Zacius

Infinity Forever

Girl-Crazy Gaian

13,550 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:28 am
Hah! I found a flaw in your trying to marry me and him, you see, I refuse to sign any marriage certificate...and until I do so, then we aren't married...so hah!! blaugh *feels victorious* whee  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:59 pm
Uh, my Firered is

Name: Sarah
Time: 8:13
Pokedex: 31 Own/69 Seen
Badges: 3
Money: 54713
Current Location: Celadon City. Front of the Gym
Party:
Charmeleon - Lv.26
Pidgeotto - Lv.25
Aerodactyl - Lv.27 [got it from my leafgreen at lv.5]
Jolteon - Lv.26 [got it from leafgreen at lv.5]
Pikachu - Lv.26
Lapras - Lv.28 [got it from leafgreen at lv.5]

I'm done with leafgreen[gonna restart soon], most of my pokemon is in my sapphire version now ^^;;  

kuroi_tsubasa

Precious Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Fischer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:59 pm
I'm going to post my current re-started stats. I've been playing for a month or two.

Name: Wilro
Time: 27:48
Pokedex: 49 owned, 115 seen.
Badges: 7
Money: 222,891
Current Location: Kindle Road on One Island, in front of the Spa entrance.
Party:
Growlithe, lv 43
Scyther, lv 44
Arbok, lv 43
Pikachu, lv 45
Seaking, lv 44
Fearow, lv 44
Current Goal(s): [1]Train all Party Pokemon to level 46. [2]Defeat Vermilion City Gym Leader, Giovanni. [3] Train to level 50 and travel to Indigo Plateau. [4]Defeat Elite Four.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff