Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Inquirer's head office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:38 pm
"alright"
nia pictures it
nos, wannabe paperboy and his beloved dependant stiny died tragicly when atempting delivery to kabina.
cause unknown

"when do you go?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:54 pm
Nos watched he pertubedly, it was obvious that she was thinking of something bad hapening to him. "Right about now. But you get to come with us, if you're going to think such bad things about me." Nos snaped his fingers, and Stiny shifted the crate so he was holding it in his mouth. He then walked behind Nia, and atempted to grab her from behind and lift her off her feet.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:05 am
" Don't do that, just go do your job."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:27 pm
"Fine, be a spoil sport. Lets go Stiny." The two walk outsid with their cargo, and imediatly vanish through a portal.

((Headin to Kabina, be there tommorow. RL time))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:05 pm
A sign slid under the front door depicting estranged planes engaged in aerial combat. Beneath the picture was a message printed in bold: "Don't miss the biggest Clan Race in the history of Byako! There's excitement, suspense, and an entire floating island at stake! Come watch the race on-location at the Tarlow Highlands! To get there, just find the teleporter near the main gate of the city.[/b.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:22 am
Nos apears back out of his seal outside. His bag emptied and a few of what stiny was carried as well. His pocket was jingling with coins andother money. He walks inside triumphantly, sticking his tounge out at Nia. "Well boss, I'm done with Kabina. Took me a long time, but I finally figured out how to get through." he says as he rubs some bruses. "And as an added bonus," he wispers to the editor in chief, "I figured out the specifics on that big bad barier."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:03 am
nia smiled "sure took your time at things didnt you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:22 am
"And you sure take you time being a jerk." Nos followed his statement by sticking his tounge out, Stiny tried to folow suit, but failed due to lack of a tounge. "You wanna try going through the elemntal plains, only to be blocked in all of them by the same frecking barrier?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:36 pm
Nos thought to himself, 'That race has to be done by now, mabey I can go score an interview with the winner.' He hurried away saying "I gotta go pee." and dissapered through an elemental portal as soon as he was out of sight from Nia.

((Heading to the highlands))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:27 pm
nia nodded and looked at the time "i should be off myself"
and left the office

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:47 pm
Nos returned through a portal, followed by Stiny. "Seeing as no one is here, I may as well have some fun." he said. He began exploring the various offices, but stoped as he reached a room full of discarded office supplies. "THis gives me an idea. GET IN HERE YOU!" he went in a locked the door, laughing maniacly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:00 pm
-----Event-----
Outside, the strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:33 pm
nia sighed returning to the newspaper office
"its been a while since ive been back here"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:39 pm
Nos could be heared working loudly in the back but still managed to hear her.

He shouted loudly, as Stiny finaly managed to jimmy the lock and came out lookin glum, "Welcome back! bout time... The editors kind of dissapeared, so I decided to work on a new project." he cackled with glee.

"...emet.." he could be overheared saying as part of an incantation.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:43 pm
nia glared at the paper boy and sighed taking a seat
"when the city watch finaly got there most everyone else had already left. im only now being let out from questioning over that damn murder at the darke manor"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff