Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:30 pm
Suki still looked at the ground leaning aganist the mirror. "I do but i mean.....not when i have feelings for someone....." A smile lit on her face as he said he had her liked her too. they had just met but she really thought he was someone she could connect to and not be some playmate if she wanted someone like that she could be paid to do that but sora had something she wanted she just didn't know what. Suki continued to look at the floor not saying anything. I like you more than a friend.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:35 pm
Sora smiled and looked at her. She continued to stay silent as he looked at her, standing up, still holding Snowball. She stared at the floor, as if her mind was in another place. "Are you okay?" he asked as he walked towards her.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:39 pm
Suki looked back at you as Snowball got off him and went to the scratch post and scratched it purring softly. "It's nothing Sora where should we head off....." She looked into your eyes and was going to say how she really felt but she stopped herself shutting up.No i should tell him but i don't wanna get hurt not again....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:41 pm
Sora looked at her. It was obvious she was lying, as he looked at her. "No Suki, whats wrong? You seem...depressed about something. This isn't you." he said, smiling. "Whatever it is, you can tell me. I'm your friend, remember?"  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:51 pm
Suki looked down and have a deep sigh she pushed her back closer to the mirror she spoke softly. "I like you more than a friend thats all ok!" She went over to the the bathroom and sat up by the sink looking at the ceiling. He think he knows me already thats what i want thats all i ask for..but why would he like me anyway...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:57 pm
Sora blushed, having now understood what that phrase means. He went into the bathroom with Suki and smiled, looking at her. "There's no reason to be ashamed about that. That's how you feel, and you have no reason to apologize for having those feelings. You're a neat person, Suki, and I see nothing wrong with you expressing how you feel." he said, smiling.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:00 pm
Suki let out a sigh and brushed the hair out of her face as she bit her lower lip as tears dripped down her cheeks as she leaned aganist you an dkissed your lips softly as she stopped she looked into your eyes her cheeks blushed red. I never felt this way before i hardly blush with boy... She was hoping they feel the same way but she had a doubt about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:09 pm
Sora blushed bright red, looking at her in awe. He had only been kissed once before, and that was with a person he called a girlfriend. He tried to understand all that had just happened, but it got confusing. "I'm sorry..but I forgot to mention that I have something called a...girlfriend, I believe it was called. Yeah, and I was reading this book," he said, pulling out a book on relationships from his pocket. "And it said that I shouldn't be with other girls like that. But what the book doesn't say is how I feel about others. I really like you, Suki. And your a really special person, and with Rowan been missing for the longest time, it's been hard...I'm sorry, please forgive me. This relationship thing is still all new to me." he said, as he curled himself up. He had a hard time trying to understand all that was going on around him.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:12 pm
Suki wiped the tears off her face as she looked away nodding. "Yeah im sorry about that heh i wasn't thinking" She went over to the shower and turned it in putting it on hott. "Umm if you don't mind i feel dirty and i would like to take a shower..." She bit her lower lip and took off her skirt her pink boxers appearing as she put her ksirt in the laundry basket. "If you would excuse me" She pushed you lightly out of the bathroom and locked it behind you as she took off her skirt and bra stepping in the hott shower.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:22 pm
Sora paced about the room, not knowing what to do, or even think at this point. He took off his shirt, leaving his undershirt on. It was hot out, and the steam from the shower leaked into the room. He layed down in the water bed. He'd never felt such a comfort, used to a matress or a straw mat. He smiled as he looked up at the ceiling. Indeed, he missed Rowan, but he was worried he was beginning to fall for Suki. She was nice, beautiful, and very sweet. He layed there, looking up.  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:27 pm
Suki let the hott water hit her as she watched her face and started to shampoo her hair. Ughh how can i be so stupid it was just like last time a guy i actually loved and then he tells me he's married OMG..but he probably does like me if he was with em in the beginning but its the old feelings that always gets to people like i did but no more the PAST IS THE PAST! She washed the shampoo off as she conditioned it and smiled to herself soaping ehr body and rinsing it off from her chest down. Don't cry Suki your stronger than that She finished off in the Shower as she came out and put a robe on naked underneath.

Snowball looked at Sora and didn't say anything she contiuned to scratch the post.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:31 pm
Sora looked over at Suki. He had a million things he wanted to tell her; how sorry he was, how much he did like her, how he wanted things to be, but alas he opened his mouth, and nothing came out. He remained silent, hoping she would find something to say to him. He whispered to himself, "I do like you Suki... I'm sorry..."  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:34 pm
Suki didn't say anything but she tightened her robe as she went over ot the closet looking over at the lingerie section bras and thongs of all sorts on one side as she looked to see which one she wanted before she went to bed at least to relax herself. Snowball went over to her and curled her body around her legs then going to the litter box. Her eyes looked so darker than usual as she looked at the tops instead not knowing what to look for.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:37 pm
Sora's frustration built up, as he looked over at Suki. He could tell she was obviously lost herself. His feelings for his lost love and his need for attention boiled to a point. He got up and stood behind Suki. He opened his mouth, looking down at her. "Umm...Suki...?"  

The Action Hank

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:41 pm
She contuined to look throught the clothes when she thought to herself Enough is enough. Suki closed the closet shut and faced you and kissed you again her hand touching the back of your head. She stopped again to see how you would react as she took deep breaths her eyes soft as the moon. Please just tell me already  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff