Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:32 pm
"Okay." Brett walked over to the elevator. "Aria, can you take me to my room please?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:08 pm
Yes, Brett. came Aria's voice to him as the elevator door opened and walking donut came out and left on a set of stairs that magically appeared. Enter the elevator and it will take you to your room on the 299th floor. Your room will be three doors to the left from the elevator.  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:55 pm
"Oh, jeez. Lemme guess, the donut has gas. Thanks." Brett walked into the elevator, and rode it to the 299th floor, then got out and walked into his room. "Finally, a place to sleep that doesn't smell like mech fuel."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:57 pm
blin sighed and decided to pass the time
and pulled a deck of uno cards from his trunk and began playing a game with the silver rock and cannonballer  

Blight_of_Luca

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:53 pm
"Okay enough taking in my new home, time for a mission! The elevator will take too long so I'll try to warp there." "Warp!" Brett dissappeared and reappeared in a colony of penguins. "Nope! Warp!" This time Brett appeared near a gate where a talking donut greeted him. "Still wrong! Warp!" This time, Brett appeared at the registar. "Finally!" Brett walked towards the registar. "Are there any missions available?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:12 am
blin walked over to brett and held out his hand "hello my name is blin its a pleasure to meet a fellow hunter"  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:54 pm
(Sorry for taking so long Blight, Slash seems to have disappeared from Byako... Im working on it.)
"Yes, Brett. It is actaully the same mission as these three are about to embark on. Blin if you would be so kind to brief Brett on the mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:34 pm
blin nodded "ill try..." he turned to brett "well we will be entering an ancient ruin outside the main gates to uncover lost treasure and you must select two of those" he indicates the starunes (a heartless from kingdom hearts with runes from suikoden)
"who will follow your orders"  

Blight_of_Luca

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:47 pm
(Deathy!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:59 pm
((demonic! welcome back))  

Blight_of_Luca

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:25 pm
(Keep it in the pms, wouldn't want to make this place look bad >.>')  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:13 pm
"Nice to meet you! I'm Brett! As for Starrunes, I'll pick that one and that one, with a fire rune and a heal rune." Brett pointed to an assualt rider(KH 2) and a green magic heartless thingie. "I won't be needing my mech for this mission, so I'll just take my sword and my hoverboard. And if a lightningrod is needed, we've got one!" Brett raised his left arm which was auotomail. (I have played every KH game to date and beaten or gotten to the last world on all of them, so I know every heartless and nobody. As for Suikoden I couldn't be any less educated.)  

Brett_FM

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:39 am
(( i would suggest a kite rune for this assult rider
its a once per battle rune that allows one to fire at all available targets at once
and flowing rune for the other
which is a highg power water rune stuffed full of water attack spells, healing and a powerful magic nullifier spell))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:37 am
"Well, okay." Brett started flying around on his hoverboard.  

Brett_FM

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces