FullMetal Alchemist:Envy's Envy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 am
Hatred sighed. "Well... Some people are here, so I guess I can gather information on my real self." She shapeshifted into her decreased sister Hakura. "I'm going. You coming?" Envy shapeshifted into a person like her elder brother. "Yeah."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:37 pm
Wrath looked at the mystified Ed. "Nii-san, how did she know about the stone?" Al asked. "I don't...know the answer to that....In a way...that girl is... kinda creepy." he said. "Lets go lets go, alchemist!!" Wrath pulled on Eds red jacket. Ed snapped out of his daze "Hu-oh Alright Raven, we're coming." Wrath skipped ahead happily, Ed and Al following, keeping watch. They saw that Senya had stopped at an herb stand, looking at medicinals and other types of herbs with odd properties. The three boys walked over to her. Al asked "What herbs are those that your holding, Senya?" Senya straightened up and turned around, showing three stalks of a type of plant, deep purple in color with light pink veins. The leaves on the stalks looked all shriveled and dead. "Its a pain reducer, its used in poultices similar to the one I used on that boy earlier. Its called King's Herald." She smiled and she turned to the lady in charge of the stand "I will be taking these three Heralds and a few more of those blue leafy plants. and some of those too." She pointed out and the lady tied the herbs in separate bags. "I will also be needing 10 small vials and 4 medium size ones, please?" She took her bag and payed the lady in coins. "Thank you, miss, I always know I can count on good quality herbs from you." She smiled. Senya walked down the road with her bag in hand, the boys had curious faces "All of that looked expensive, Senya" Al said, "How do you afford it all?" Senya looked at Al with a serious face "I am a street preformer, I dance. The last town I was in I collected alot from the richer folks. Raven saw me there, I am sure." She nodded to Raven, who was smiling with pride. "Onee-san is a pretty singer too!"
"Is she now?" Ed grinned "Then why dont you preform for us? Al and I?" Senya sighed "I am on break right now...I use my songs strictly for crowds....I mainly sing for good spirit for the unfortunate...the street begger ans such. They are the crowd I dont collect from. I give to them and heal them, giving back sometimes what was lost." She smiled in sympathy for them "Its not like I enjoy people gawking at me like I am some wind-up toy."Wrath nodded "I had to stop a guy from grabbing her!!" He exclaimed "Yeah I saw that and I never thanked you, so thank you Raven." Wrath grinned. The arrived at the Inn and the owner walked up to her "Are you going to preform for us tonight, Senya?" He said with begging eyes "The boy you saved wants to see one of your preformances, and so so the rest of us!" he chuckled. Senya sighed "Why not? I've been getting demands so I guess I better cool the fire and do what I am asked for."

[btw, I am adding the story to my journal, in parts]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:43 pm
Envy and Hatred walked into the Inn that Senya, Wrath, Edward, and Alphonse were staying in. They booked a room, then walked in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:34 pm
Senya shoved Ed, Al and Wrath into seats and she spoke to them quietly "Stay quiet and listen, watch, and experiance this moment becuase it won't come often from now on." She took out of her bag golden bangles that she slid onto her wrist and clamped around her ankles. She then smiled, turning heel and walking to a stage set on the floor, cleared of all tables and chairs. The owner dimmed the rest of the lights. Senya stood where there was one light beaming down from the ceiling. She raised one hand, slowly above her head and then raised her whole arm. She closed her eyes, then slowly opened them to draw in the attention of the crowd, and she began to sing and swirve her body like it was wind-up doll set to its best dance:" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS_MAEPUVFY&search=bollywood singing " {song is in the url....so is the dance....and my rp chara looks like the lady in saphire dress (I am a sucker for that color blue! XD) ...exept with less makeup on...and less boob....by a teensy bit}. She danced around Ed mainly and danced randomly around the rest of the Inn. Casting a colorful dreamlike atmosphere, everyone entraced with her voice an sudden body movements. Nearing the end of her song she decided to suprise one of her audiance and grabbed Wrath and Ed by random and brought them to the middle of the lighted floor, coninuing the dance. Wrath happily danced like the kid he was and Ed stood like a statue, not knowing what was happening.

[would you like to do the actions for Ed and Al the next post Onleh (only)?? I have a twist to the next post that I am gunna do...Town turns on Senya becuase of what Envy/Hatred's shapeshifting did...and I am going to do alot of the actions...trust me ]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:53 am
((er... What do I do?)
Hatred sighed as she walked into her room with Envy. She sat on her bed and changed into her real self. She laid down. Envy sat on the bed across from her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:34 pm
[nvm, I got it from here]

Edward and Al and Wrath clapped at loudest for Senya, the Inn roared with excitment. "What a preformance" Ed said, grabbing Senyas hands, stars in his eyes. "I dont know what to say about such skill!" Wrath bounced around saying "She is the best! Always is!!" The crowed cheered with glee.
Moments later a fairly large man burst through the door and grabbed Senya by the neck and threw her against one of the tables. "Your that gypsy" "G-gypsy?" Senya sqeaked. "Yeah, the one who stole my wifes wallet!" "Wallet? What wallet?" "You know what wallet!" "Edward, check my bag and empty its contents, and show this man I am nothing more than a healer and an alchemist...doing good for the people, not going against." She coughed. The man let his grip loosen. Edward emptied the bag and no wallet was found, only herbs, vials, and a small makeshift coin bag. "See, no wallet, if you are missing one perhaps you could ask around instead of hurting entertainers like myself." he let go of her and apologized "I am sorry your wifes wallet was stolen or misplaced." The man left and Senya shook her head and placed her items back in her bag. "Oh well, I hope he finds her wallet."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:27 pm
Hatred sighed as she returned to her room through the window. "OKay... I just got back from the little argument downstairs... Pretty funny." Envy blinked. "Seriously?" Hatred nodded. "Yeah."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:52 pm
Senya smiled to her audiance and the three boys "Sorry to have that happen. Now boys, let us go to our rooms." Senya finished collecting her items and led them to where thier rooms where.....and there was only one....the other was locked, saying 'Taken'. "Wonderful" They all said. "It wont be too bad, right? I have you Edward to protect me from the boogeyman." She poked Ed's cheek and walked inside a four beded room. "Wow, I didnt know this inn had a room this big, must be for touring families." She spun around when she said that. Al giggled. "Your a carefree person I realized, Senya. Maybe Nii-san can take lessons?" "Shut up Al!" "Teehee!" Senya smiled. "I have left overs from before, you guys can have them." She took out the bread and other food that she bought in the other town. "I wont be eating tonight, religious stuff. only eat breakfast starting now till the end of the month." She handed them plates from a boc in the room. "Eat." Wrath jumped up and down "FOOD!!!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:52 am
Envy chuckled. "You caused the fight?" Hatred showed the wallet that was stolen. "Yeah." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:28 am
Senya layed down on a bed that was closest to the door. closing her eyes, exhausted from her tiring day. Ed cleaned up after Wrath and himself, and placed the remaining un touched food in a plastic baggie. wrath took the bed near the window and Al layed down on a bed that was located clostest to the bathroom. Ed sat down on the bed that was a few feet in front of Senya, who was sleeping soundly.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:48 pm
Hatred sighed as she and Envy changed into the children they were when they entered the inn. Hatred sighed as she looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:26 pm
"how can she and wrath sleep so soundly?" Ed whispered to himself. "so calm and without a care in the world..."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:47 am
Envy looked at Hatred. "Something wrong?" Hatred shook her head. "It's... Nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:27 pm
Ed was eventually tempted to go over and to look at the Ishbalan girl. "..." he looked over her shoulder, looking at him sleep. Since he was so short [please forgive me I can not resist this] he climbed on her bed to get a better look. Senya flipped over and flipped on Ed. Ed had to hold his mouth shut with his other hand 'oh Crap....this isnt good.....T-Tlll '.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:21 pm
Hatred sighed as she looked at Envy. "Envy... Why do you care about me...?" Envy shook his head. "I... Don't..." Hatred felt sad. "Oh, I see..."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff