Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Got Myspace?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u have myspace
  yes
  no
  xanga
  other
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:21 pm
Anime_punk22
Hihi everyone ^-^ Tis mine Rawr! Add me if you want ^_^

Can't get into it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:57 pm
myspace.com/kyotonusa  

aquaknight

Gambino Shopper

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:13 am
My cousin got My Space, since I found out yesterday, and my cousin said that its ok to fake my age ninja

But it did say the account would be terminated if they found out I was faking it ninja

Hmm....can you delete you MySpace account if you didn't want it anymore? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:16 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
My cousin got My Space, since I found out yesterday, and my cousin said that its ok to fake my age ninja

But it did say the account would be terminated if they found out I was faking it ninja

Hmm....can you delete you MySpace account if you didn't want it anymore? sweatdrop
Um maybe? I don't really know but it's probably just like hotmail or other free internet services. If you leave it alone for a few months your account will likely be automatically deleted.

And there's pretty much no chance they'd find out about your age... myspace is so big that the admin wouldn't bother with small things like that.  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:45 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Um maybe? I don't really know but it's probably just like hotmail or other free internet services. If you leave it alone for a few months your account will likely be automatically deleted.

And there's pretty much no chance they'd find out about your age... myspace is so big that the admin wouldn't bother with small things like that.

Oh, but doesn't each member of MySpace have this admin which looks after them or something?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:47 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Oh, but doesn't each member of MySpace have this admin which looks after them or something?
Pfft yeh right. They'd need millions of admins to do that, which I doubt myspace has the resources to do.

Although I'm only guessing so maybe there are admin who watch us from the shadows... ninja  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:50 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

Pfft yeh right. They'd need millions of admins to do that, which I doubt myspace has the resources to do.

Although I'm only guessing so maybe there are admin who watch us from the shadows... ninja

o_O
I'll think about joining MySpace for now...until my b'day just to play on the safe side ^_^;;

Or I can just join now and create a new proper one when I'm 14... ninja

- joins -

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:47 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

o_O
I'll think about joining MySpace for now...until my b'day just to play on the safe side ^_^;;

- joins -
Well you don't have to join myspace, there are plenty of other friendship/dating websites out there like Bebo and Hi5. It's just that a majority of people (I think) use myspace as it's the most well known one. 3nodding  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:58 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

o_O

- joins -
Well you don't have to join myspace, there are plenty of other friendship/dating websites out there like Bebo and Hi5. It's just that a majority of people (I think) use myspace as it's the most well known one. 3nodding

Yes, I know that rolleyes
I have Bebo myself, and my cousin has both Bebo and Hi5 and most of my cousins have MySpace 3nodding

Plus I joined it already....And I can't figure out how to get the background joined to the info @_@ Theres always a white background on the info...

Anyway, here's my MySpace profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:51 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

o_O

- joins -

I have Bebo myself, and my cousin has both Bebo and Hi5 and most of my cousins have MySpace 3nodding

Plus I joined it already....And I can't figure out how to get the background joined to the info @_@ Theres always a white background on the info...

If you search on google you can find loads of sites that give you codes to change the background of your myspace. If you look at mine it's got this Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra thingy just repeated as the wallpaper, and some purple-y bits here and there. This one friend said it was really girly... stare  

Tokioka

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:25 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

o_O

- joins -

If you search on google you can find loads of sites that give you codes to change the background of your myspace. If you look at mine it's got this Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra thingy just repeated as the wallpaper, and some purple-y bits here and there. This one friend said it was really girly... stare

Haha, Tom! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:34 am
Gah! I can't login to MySpace now! gonk

Toki - yeah, I done that already, but I can't get the background joined to the info instead this stupid white background is always on the info boxes mad I even tried different backgrounds and it still stays the same!
Plus your background doesn't look girly o_O Its not even pink/purple with love hearts all over or even sparkly bits!

Babi - I don't even know who that Tom person is....my cousin says he's an admin that looks after you and answers all your questions rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:42 am
@Babi: It wasn't Tom, I deleted that fool as soon as I made my myspace. stare

I think it was my friend Alex, yeh probably him, that goon.

@Sapphire: I think he just thought it was girly because it was too bright, most of the guys I know have rather dark backgrounds that show they're manly and not feminine at all lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:30 am
^ o_O Okay that's just weird of them...most of the boys Bebo profiles from school chose all sorts of colours for their profile (or they neither choose sports themes rolleyes )
Having black in your profile doesn't consider you manly, its just a colour rolleyes

- goes off and adds people to friends list - ninja

If anyone has someone called Taioca Pearl that added you, that be me ninja

` T a p i o c a `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:32 pm
Tokioka
@Babi: It wasn't Tom, I deleted that fool as soon as I made my myspace. stare

I think it was my friend Alex, yeh probably him, that goon.

@Sapphire: I think he just thought it was girly because it was too bright, most of the guys I know have rather dark backgrounds that show they're manly and not feminine at all lol.

Haha. rofl So Tom isn't admin or anything? neutral  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces