Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:31 pm
Sarah rushes to the girls side, putting her hands on Iris' sholders. She spoke softly to here, Dear, dear, stop crying. Everything is all right. Tell me now, whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:29 pm
Without stopping crying Iris tried to talk. It wasn't easy because she wasn't use to it. For her talking was only for verry specials occasions. But latly she done it so much time.
"Who...am I? Life...is lie..." She said sobbing. She was only here for a ltile time but so much had happen.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:01 pm
"As much as I would like to tell you the answers, I'm afraid you can only find those answers for your self. But I will say this much, from even the little time I have known you, I can honestly say you are a deep and sensitive person, and you have faced things most could never imagine." she says sothingly running a hand through Iris's hair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:56 pm
"I...am...a...weapon. That... alway was...the answer...alway..." she said in her long trailing voice. Killing was indeed the only thing she was taught to do.
"To kill...I was...born. But you said.... It wasn't true... Somehow...I...I...I do...belive...you."

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:11 pm
Sarah noded as Iris talked,"Things are simply not born to kill, that is not the ways of any world. Things may kill to exist, but not exist to kill." She paused and sighed lightly, "Perhapse, this change of events was in fates plans, a new lese on life, if you will."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:33 pm
"However, its seems first I must ask you for a favor..." Sarah give the words some time to sink in for continuing, "This place needs a name, and I simply can't think of anything... do you have any ideas?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:11 pm
((Gha! Sorry, I totally didn't see your replies stressed ))

Iris bowed her head a litle while thinking about all what the woman said. It did made sence and Iris told herself to give a new chance to life.
"New...Chance....hope....or life..." She said thkning. "All three...works...I think..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:02 pm
((Warning, set sheilds to cheez factor five, it just has to be that way...))

"Yes... The New Hope Hospital; a place for second chances and the perpetuation of life!" says Sarah clapping her hands together extaticly. "I do hope you will return ofte ounce you're beter."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:18 pm
It had been roughly a day since the name had been decided. She had s[ent the rest of the time making up a knew sign, then went to bed. Shortly after she awoke, her thoughts returned to her first patient.

She walked down the long hallway, and into the girls room. She looked in and whispered, "And how are you doing this morning?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:23 pm
"Fine" Replied Iris who was had woken up an hour or two before. She was still Sharpening he scythes. Somehow, that something that helped her relax. She loved doing it. Almost as much as she hated using them.
"Thank you...for...all." She told the woman.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:46 pm
"It's no problem at all my dear." said Sarah in a cheery tone. She was just happy to know she had helped the girl. "So, car to tell me where you're from?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:49 pm
Iris stoped sharpening her weapons to give a comfused took to the woman who helped her. She didn't understand what the woman ment by "where are you comming from"
"What...do you ...mean?" She asked her.
In her mind, it was obvious. She was comming from the headquarter. Was there an other place to comefrom?

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:54 pm
"Where is you're home?" she exchanged the girl's odd look. "I may not have been raised in Byako, but I'm not so foolish that I can't tell you weren't either... If it will help, I can tell you that I was raised in the Neitherworld..." this was a secret Sarah kept from most. Certainly, there was no harm in being a demon, they were plentiful in Byako. But being directly from the Neitherworld itself, that was a mork that could make the entire city fear you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:59 pm
"Nether-what?" asked Iris more and more comfused. For her there was "The HQ" and "The others" she never heard of that city called netherworld. Was it a new faction?
"I am from...the....16th.... room in the...HQ." She told her. He comfused look still on her litle face.

Zemblanity Insomnia

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:22 pm
"The neither world dear..." said Sarah, unsure of weather or not she should continue. "...It's the home to demons and devils. The one I know was specificly a Makai, or waring neither world. They exist isolated from one another and are plagued by constant wars lead by foolish overlords. They threaten nothing but each other." added Sarah hastily as an after note. She wasn't fully sure of if the girl understood what Sarah ment by all that, or if the girl was even sure of her own origins.

"The head quarters of what dear?" the past descriptions and reactions made Sarah eager to find out. Wherever it was, it must have been a terible place.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff