Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxyNightPrincess

Lonely Prophet

12,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:20 pm
wow what's wierd is that me and my friends have actually talk ed about this. now our plan is. well i will most likely be stuck in my house and since we have no weapon oblects available i will have to survive with an umbrella. i know not a very nice weapon. now hopefully i catch it in the stage where there are only stupid zombies at the time in which case i'll throw my family outside and lock myself in doors. yep doesn't seem too nice but it gets rid of any threats in case they are already infected. plus me and my family don't get along very well. ok so next i shall cover all of the windows and hope that no zombies break in and lock myself in my room and call my friend carol. in which case she has said that she will rescue me and we shall go to her place since her dad has guns. drop umbrella and hopefully i get to wield a gun. oh yeah. and we shall wait out the infection in peace with all of our friends. but in the case of a break in we're basically gonna be zombies but i hope i survive with carol at least. we are fighters here and we will not give up. even if the gross zombies smell really bad and want to eat us.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:08 pm
well i don't have one in mind but this would happen:

first, i would grab my Henry and the Marlin .22 lever action rifles, both loaded to the max (13 rounds), since their the kind that you have to remove the tub cover to reload, free any animals that would be trapt (i live on a industrial ranch*). then, if my family had been taken down by a zombie attack or fallen to infection, i would take my dads winchester 30-6 bolt action with what ammo is left, take any supplies to last at least 5 days (water and food) stuff it into a pack, hold out until a set time for any survivors to call and/or show up around the house.

second, load up into my family's van and truck if that many survivors show up, if not, just to the truck and put some ground behind me and head to where fellow survivors that had called for a pick up, and head into town to salvage any thing and rescue anyone that remained alive.

if no one called i would load up and head to town.

third, once i get to town, i would skip the large stores, since entering fredmyer and wal-mart would be suicide due to the fact they can be full of zombies with in mineuts, and head for smaller shops/stores, which would be pawn shops, 'quicky-marts', the only Big 5 in town, and various places, picking up any survivors along the way, then once requiered needs have been met, turn off the closest exit and evac to the next town. be fore city is bombed or nuked.

if surounding citys/regions have been infected by virus, excape the region and head to a relief center (if one had been stationed).

if excape is not posible, i would head for the poilice station (its built like a fort), provide any support to the remainders inside, and hold out untill the rescue arrives.

would this be good to consider a plan?

{(*=i live in a home with large property and own farm animals in a industreal zone)}  

ClockWork Pen

Aged Businessman

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Well.. .me id grab my Ithaca Model 37 12 gauge and all its ammo (about 40 boxes of shells xd ) Then next id use a ladder to get up on top of the post office (our post office has good defense... its kinda ridged on top), Next id grab all the food in town, enough for 3 months (theres a restaurant literally right across the street, only one in town...) And then finally... id sit up on the rooftop with all my food, guns and ammo and wait for the place to be cleared by military or kill off all the zombies myself.. im pretty sure i could take out my towns worth of zombies with just 4 boxes of ammo.. its a pretty small town... and finally.. once i ran out of food, if i did... id hop into my car and drive off, running over zombies along the way.. One more thing.. id go grab my uncles 30-30 rifle, and go over to my friends houses in two different towns.. theyd most likely survive because theyve literally got an armorys worth of weaponry in their houses, swords, automatic rifles, pistols, shotguns.. you name it they got it! and then.. wed go up to the canada/american border and hijack one of those carrier boats to get our car full of weaponry and food across... That.. is my plan.. i highly doubt zombies could follow across the water.. and if they could.... go to alaska where theyd freeze cause theyve no body heat!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:27 pm
Rift Shadow, you seem to have a good idea of how to survive, someones been doing their homework. You stayed away from the large store hazards, and one mistake though. Never, ever, go to the police, where do you think people go in time of panic ? Including those who have already been exposed and infected. Sure if you are prepared to break in and kill any one opposing your use of the station or help, but it would most likely be in lock down or evacuated, or housing many attacked 'survivors', it's just too risky.

Alpha, 4 boxes of ammunition sounds all fine and dandy except for one thing, I doubt your're as good a shot as you'd like to think, and carriers migrate. They wander the earth aimlessly with only their instict for food to lead them towards populated ares. So even if all your tows population lined up nicely for you to take your shots, there would still be zombies migrating in droves and swarming your town until there were minamal survivors, uninfected, left, sorry but you wouldn't be among them.  

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:56 am
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Rift Shadow, you seem to have a good idea of how to survive, someones been doing their homework. You stayed away from the large store hazards, and one mistake though. Never, ever, go to the police, where do you think people go in time of panic ? Including those who have already been exposed and infected. Sure if you are prepared to break in and kill any one opposing your use of the station or help, but it would most likely be in lock down or evacuated, or housing many attacked 'survivors', it's just too risky.

Alpha, 4 boxes of ammunition sounds all fine and dandy except for one thing, I doubt your're as good a shot as you'd like to think, and carriers migrate. They wander the earth aimlessly with only their instict for food to lead them towards populated ares. So even if all your tows population lined up nicely for you to take your shots, there would still be zombies migrating in droves and swarming your town until there were minamal survivors, uninfected, left, sorry but you wouldn't be among them.

Ah but you see i said id grab about 40 boxes worth of ammo when i grabbed my gun.. i merely said that i could probably take out my town with only 4 boxes worth of ammo.. as in its a small town mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:19 pm
I would go by a nearby store and gather all the food i could that didn't need to be cooked or refigerated. I would also get first aid and weapons(guns, knifes,) i would make sure i had a secure team or at least a partner. Also we would have a vehicle to drive in that was fairly fast and we could shoot the zombies as we drive. But we would also need a hiding spot where they wouldnt find us  

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:44 pm
You'd think people would've smartened up by now, just going and gathering ammo and supplies and driving will still get you killed.
What kind of vehicle ? How much supplies will it carry ? How much will you bring ? How much will it wiegh you down ? How will you refill it's fuel ? How will you carry fuel ? How noisy is said vehicle ?
Firstly all stores will have been the central activity of all and any outbreaks, it spreads from it's source to a populated area, it's instincts lead it to it's food source of choice... it's only food source in fact.
After the first wave, until the dead are re animated, there would have been mass panic, and the usual raiding of the area.
So no supplies woul be left, most other resources untouched by the first wave, will basically be locked down, so how will you get your fuel ?
Your vehicle now has no fuel. If you did manage to procure any supplies how will you now transport them ?
If you did manage to aquire the fuel, won't the noise of the engine attract your undead little firends ?

And as for Alpha, my vote is still for the fact that you won't make it. Do you have any idea how heavy 40 boxes of even the smallest amout of ammuniion is ? It's actually a back breaking load, hw would you carry it. Judging form what you stated earlier you travel on foot, putting you at an obvious disadvantage to outrun any living or non-living assailants.
And besides there'd still be more than your towns original polpulation of undead viral carriers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:05 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
You'd think people would've smartened up by now, just going and gathering ammo and supplies and driving will still get you killed.
What kind of vehicle ? How much supplies will it carry ? How much will you bring ? How much will it wiegh you down ? How will you refill it's fuel ? How will you carry fuel ? How noisy is said vehicle ?
Firstly all stores will have been the central activity of all and any outbreaks, it spreads from it's source to a populated area, it's instincts lead it to it's food source of choice... it's only food source in fact.
After the first wave, until the dead are re animated, there would have been mass panic, and the usual raiding of the area.
So no supplies woul be left, most other resources untouched by the first wave, will basically be locked down, so how will you get your fuel ?
Your vehicle now has no fuel. If you did manage to procure any supplies how will you now transport them ?
If you did manage to aquire the fuel, won't the noise of the engine attract your undead little firends ?

And as for Alpha, my vote is still for the fact that you won't make it. Do you have any idea how heavy 40 boxes of even the smallest amout of ammuniion is ? It's actually a back breaking load, hw would you carry it. Judging form what you stated earlier you travel on foot, putting you at an obvious disadvantage to outrun any living or non-living assailants.
And besides there'd still be more than your towns original polpulation of undead viral carriers.

Gah.. you still dont get it do you? Believe me.. its not a backbreaking load.... and also theres a 4 wheel drive truck at the house id go to... so thered be no need to carry.. and yes i know thered be more than the towns carriers.... And one last thing... the only difficult part would be getting the ammo onto the rooftop.. in which case id have someone else back me up.. particularly someone with a shotgun... Aaand... im not thinking resi evil where they nuke the town.. im thinking more shaun of the dead zombies  

Alphawolf540

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:55 pm
I didn't mean literally back break, it's not like *snap * Oh no you're dead.
It's like You can stand still and hold on to it but there's no way in hell you could move with it effectively. Again trust me, I stock ammunition where I work, I know exactly what 40 boxes feels like.
And how would you transport the ammo to said house anyways ? And once on roof top you'll have cornered yourself perfectly, all barriers set up against the house will be broken down, the only question remiaing, will the barriers break before or after you starve to death ?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:56 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
I didn't mean literally back break, it's not like *snap * Oh no you're dead.
It's like You can stand still and hold on to it but there's no way in hell you could move with it effectively. Again trust me, I stock ammunition where I work, I know exactly what 40 boxes feels like.
And how would you transport the ammo to said house anyways ? And once on roof top you'll have cornered yourself perfectly, all barriers set up against the house will be broken down, the only question remiaing, will the barriers break before or after you starve to death ?

Meh.. stone walls.. as i said i was thinkin more along something that could more realistically happen.. not exactly tyrants and stuff like that... zombies are more realistic... so therefore id be worried about zombies... they are decayed so theres no way they could break down stone walls.. and I already stated that id have food from the restaurant across the street... And i know you didnt mean backbreak... and i know what 40 boxes of ammo feels like too and shotgun shells are ******** light as hell... so its not much to carry mrgreen  

Alphawolf540

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:18 pm
* head/desk *
Please for the love of god, brush up on your viral zombie knowledge and take some gawdamn survival courses.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:27 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* head/desk *
Please for the love of god, brush up on your viral zombie knowledge and take some gawdamn survival courses.

Damn.. you must be retarded.... those kind of zombies are not nearly strong enough to take down any barriers due to their decomposed state... maybe you should be the one to brush up on your knowledge.... And what the ********? survival courses? what are you smoking.. all you need is the know how to survive and a good shot with a gun, and possibly extensive melee skills all of which i have.... so dont start till you know what you are talkin bout!!! scream  

Alphawolf540

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:47 pm
alphawolf540
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* head/desk *

Damn.. you must be retarded.... those kind of zombies are not nearly strong enough to take down any barriers due to their decomposed state... maybe you should be the one to brush up on your knowledge.... And what the ********? survival courses? what are you smoking.. all you need is the know how to survive and a good shot with a gun, and possibly extensive melee skills all of which i have.... so dont start till you know what you are talkin bout!!! scream

Point taken. You can't take 'survival courses' when you don't have the time and day since you're in contact with the virus carriers. All you have is your body as a self defense weapon and or whatever items you think will be useful to you and your own survival instincts. And wolf, what kind of barriers?? Let's put this in RE terms: Some zombies take more bullets to take down. An average zombie would take about 4-6 bullets, probably 7 all together. A slight stronger one would take more, but you have the handy shotgun. Unless you're speaking dawn of the dead, then... you're ******** there neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:49 pm
Capcom Queen
alphawolf540
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* head/desk *

Point taken. You can't take 'survival courses' when you don't have the time and day since you're in contact with the virus carriers. All you have is your body as a self defense weapon and or whatever items you think will be useful to you and your own survival instincts. And wolf, what kind of barriers?? Let's put this in RE terms: Some zombies take more bullets to take down. An average zombie would take about 4-6 bullets, probably 7 all together. A slight stronger one would take more, but you have the handy shotgun. Unless you're speaking dawn of the dead, then... you're ******** there neutral

Wells.. i was technically speaking the generic slow zombie.... ya know something more realistic.... and as for barriers it would be the stone post office.. id be on the rooftop.... and yes i have the handy shotgun.. truthfully one of the best shotguns ever made also... Aaand.. it holds plenty of ammo and does not kick at all mrgreen  

Alphawolf540

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:53 pm
alphawolf540
Capcom Queen
alphawolf540
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* head/desk *

Wells.. i was technically speaking the generic slow zombie.... ya know something more realistic.... and as for barriers it would be the stone post office.. id be on the rooftop.... and yes i have the handy shotgun.. truthfully one of the best shotguns ever made also... Aaand.. it holds plenty of ammo and does not kick at all mrgreen

Gotta remember this, if you don't know how to use a shotgun, or any kind of gun at all, you may be screwed faster, unless you use a bludgeoning item or weapon. A Shotgun is effective when shot and spreads the blast. But, it has quite a bit of recoil. A handgun would be less effective and more ammo needed but simpler to use, the calibur wouldn't be as strong but the shock recoil wouldn't be that bad either. you would want a place with open places and a strong or decent baracade, plus an escape route just in case if zombies surround you from everywhere.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff