7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:29 pm
Alexa-sama
"That's the irony of it all."
Alexa grinned.
"On all sides are we surrounded by water, yet we train of the the only types that can't withstand it. Either very bold or very dumb."
She paused for a moment.
"And my sister lives in Cerulean. Fun place. Obsessed with Water-Types, though. Bleh."
Making a face, it was obvious the girl didn't care much for the H20-loving Pokémon.

"Well, I'm from...well, here, Cinnibar, if I haven't already established that...my specialty isn't fire, though.....it's steel. Steel and ground, with other mixes, like my Vulpix, here. But, well, I have to heal my Pokémon, so...." 3nodding

*the girl with the purple hair returned Killi ((Vulpix)), and started to walk inside the big, red-and-white buiding, the sliding doors opening*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:59 am
Malin followed, having next to no trouble with the door dispit his obvious problem. "What other Pokémon do you carry, Miss?" he inquired of the girl with purple hair.  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:45 am
dorkus-malorkus
Malin followed, having next to no trouble with the door dispit his obvious problem. "What other Pokémon do you carry, Miss?" he inquired of the girl with purple hair.

*Yukari whirled around, to see Malin following her*

"Well, I carry a Steelix, among others... sweatdrop "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:49 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
dorkus-malorkus

*Yukari whirled around, to see Malin following her*

"Well, I carry a Steelix, among others... sweatdrop "

"Ooo! I have a Steelix!"
The Cinnabarian piped up, bringing up the rear of the group as she, too, filed inside the Center.
"Good, ol' Rocky.. Got 'im in Violet... Got me through a lot of tough spots in Johto, too."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:36 pm
Alexa-sama
"Ooo! I have a Steelix!"
The Cinnabarian piped up, bringing up the rear of the group as she, too, filed inside the Center.
"Good, ol' Rocky.. Got 'im in Violet... Got me through a lot of tough spots in Johto, too."

*she was now one one of the PCs there, after healing her Pokémon, and withdrew one, but never took it out of it's ball. The ball was silver, with a blue "D" on the front, and a white latch button. Yukari whirled around, and started to walk out, the others in tow*

"So...you have a Steelix? Very nice, aren't they?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:43 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*she was now one one of the PCs there, after healing her Pokémon, and withdrew one, but never took it out of it's ball. The ball was silver, with a blue "D" on the front, and a white latch button. Yukari whirled around, and started to walk out, the others in tow*

"So...you have a Steelix? Very nice, aren't they?"

"Eh."
Alexa shrugged, hands resting behind her head and eyes closed as she sat on one of the padded benches lining the walls of the lobby.
"They're good for brute strength. And to stall, while you heal one of your stronger fighters, but I'm not a fan of them really."
Again, she heaved her shoulders.
"Prefer Fire-Types, myself."

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:50 pm
Alexa-sama
"Eh."
Alexa shrugged, hands resting behind her head and eyes closed as she sat on one of the padded benches lining the walls of the lobby.
"They're good for brute strength. And to stall, while you heal one of your stronger fighters, but I'm not a fan of them really."
Again, she heaved her shoulders.
"Prefer Fire-Types, myself."

*Yukari noticed that Alexa had fallen back, and turned back around*

"Is that so...? Well, then. I would like to, formally, challenge you, to a battle. Mind you, not in here, as Nurse Joy, and the police force, would go nuts...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:58 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*Yukari noticed that Alexa had fallen back, and turned back around*

"Is that so...? Well, then. I would like to, formally, challenge you, to a battle. Mind you, not in here, as Nurse Joy, and the police force, would go nuts...."

Smiling wickedly, the brunette peered at the younger girl over the tops of her glasses, one eye obscered by the glare of the lights on her glasses.
"... Is that really wise?"
She inquired in a low and somewhat arrogant voice

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:01 pm
Alexa-sama
Smiling wickedly, the brunette peered at the younger girl over the tops of her glasses, one eye obscered by the glare of the lights on her glasses.
"... Is that really wise?"
She inquired in a low and somewhat arrogant voice

*she smiled*

"....what, challenging you? I don't care if I win, or lose. I just am a little rusty. Maybe not using all six, say, 3 Pokémon each? 1-on-1? wink "

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:09 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*she smiled*

"....what, challenging you? I don't care if I win, or lose. I just am a little rusty. Maybe not using all six, say, 3 Pokémon each? 1-on-1? wink "

"Heh... Faint could use a good work out..."
Standing, the teenager ran a hand through her brown and blonde hair.
"Alright then. A good ol' three on three fight."
Whirling around on a single foot, she strode smartly and confidently towards the automatic, double doors, just like someone who had been training for many years might.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:15 pm
Alexa-sama
"Heh... Faint could use a good work out..."
Standing, the teenager ran a hand through her brown and blonde hair.
"Alright then. A good ol' three on three fight."
Whirling around on a single foot, she strode smartly and confidently towards the automatic, double doors, just like someone who had been training for many years might.

*Yukari followed in tow, and, once outside in a grassy area, Malin sitting on a rock at the side, and pulled a ball off her belt*

"So, who goes first...?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:25 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
*Yukari followed in tow, and, once outside in a grassy area, Malin sitting on a rock at the side, and pulled a ball off her belt*

"So, who goes first...?"

Removing her headphones from her neck, she proceeded to cover her ears with them, one hand disappearing into one of her pockets.
"Challengers call first."
The fourteen year-old replied, still smirking smugly.

((You shouldn't control other people's characters, you know.. surprised ))

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:33 pm
Alexa-sama
Removing her headphones from her neck, she proceeded to cover her ears with them, one hand disappearing into one of her pockets.
"Challengers call first."
The fourteen year-old replied, still smirking smugly.

((You shouldn't control other people's characters, you know.. surprised ))

((Well, he's not here.....I don't just wanna leave him.... sweatdrop ))

*she smiled again, and threw the ball*

"Go....Flygon!"

*the large, green-ish Pokémon appeared from a white light out of the ball, and then growled, ready for battle*

"Your turn...?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:08 pm
Fox Demon Shippo
((Well, he's not here.....I don't just wanna leave him.... sweatdrop ))

*she smiled again, and threw the ball*

"Go....Flygon!"

*the large, green-ish Pokémon appeared from a white light out of the ball, and then growled, ready for battle*

"Your turn...?"

Frowning, the girl pulled out her red Pokédex, which was absolutely covered in stickers of anything related to training, and pointed it at the desert spirit.
Even a Master like her had yet to see all the wonders of Hoenn.
"Flygon, the Mystic Pokémon. Flygon is nicknamed 'the elemental spirit of the desert.' Because its flapping wings whip up a cloud of sand, this Pokémon is always enveloped in a sandstorm while flying."
"Well then..."
Looking up at the Ground Dragon, Alexa squinted, her sharp mind racing and calculating on which one of her Pokémon would have the best advantage.
Faint... No.. She may have wings, but Fire's not so good against Ground... Psyche? Eh... Cascade... But she's grounded.. She'd be at a disadvantage.. HHmmm... Let's just see...
Unhooking a ball from her hidden belt, the brunette tossed it out into the make-shift arena.
"Alrighto, Cascade! Ready for a warm up?"
In a flash of crimson light, a delicate-looking Vaporeon appeared on the field.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:13 pm
Alexa-sama
Frowning, the girl pulled out her red Pokédex, which was absolutely covered in stickers of anything related to training, and pointed it at the desert spirit.
Even a Master like her had yet to see all the wonders of Hoenn.
"Flygon, the Mystic Pokémon. Flygon is nicknamed 'the elemental spirit of the desert.' Because its flapping wings whip up a cloud of sand, this Pokémon is always enveloped in a sandstorm while flying."
"Well then..."
Looking up at the Ground Dragon, Alexa squinted, her sharp mind racing and calculating on which one of her Pokémon would have the best advantage.
Faint... No.. She may have wings, but Fire's not so good against Ground... Psyche? Eh... Cascade... But she's grounded.. She'd be at a disadvantage.. HHmmm... Let's just see...
Unhooking a ball from her hidden belt, the brunette tossed it out into the make-shift arena.
"Alrighto, Cascade! Ready for a warm up?"
In a flash of crimson light, a delicate-looking Vaporeon appeared on the field.

*Yukari watched, as Alexa seemed to have never battled, or seen, a Flygon. This may be to her advantage...yet, Vaporeon WAS a water Pokémon...she watched the rare mermaid. Well, sometimes mistaken for one, just like Dewgong. But it still was a beautiful Pokémon.....*

Ah.....a water-type....perfect for a fire-type trainer, but...I might be able to win, if I just.....

"Alright, Flygon, use Sandstorm!"

*at the purple-haired girl's command, the Flygon nodded, and began whipping it's wings ferociously, untill you could hardly see, but you saw enough, to notice that Yukari had donned goggles, for her own protection, as the dessert-dragon roared, ready for the foes attack*

((I dunno if that's good or not.... sweatdrop ))  
I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff