Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:09 pm
Ayise looked closely at his hand as if looking for something, before her head popped back up. "Heh. Don't mind me," She said adding a few more books to the pile, "Honestly I have way too many books around here." She shook her head at him, "I doubt you could make something for me, I have tons of allergies, have you ever really seen me eat anything?" She added, "To really ood things to...one of the more interesting ones though is that I'm allergic to sunlight, although I have medication for that. I tell people I've dyed my hair but really it's a reaction to the sun."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:26 pm
Kumizu didn't complain when she added the books to the pile. He was strong enough to carry them, so he just smiled. "Where do you want these books?" Once he sat all of them down, he walked back over to Ayise. "As for the medication, it's not going to be a problem. I'd take a stop by the science lab, that's all. Although, I want something from you too."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:33 pm
Ayise looked at him curiously, "Something...from me?" She repeated slowly, her eyebrow twitched, "And what exactly do you mean by that?" She asked sweetly, although she was holding a rather heavy looking encyclopedia.

She doubted he could make anything that wouldn't nearly kill her, but she had some faith that he wouldn't purposefully try to hurt her. She held the book at an angle, just waiting for him to tick her off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:47 pm
Kumizu walked over to her with a grin on his face. "Something that I think would come easily from two people in a relationship like ours," he said simply. He took the encyclopedia out of her hands and practically threw it onto the floor. Then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss. He deftly slipped his tongue in her mouth and after a minute of... exploring, he broke the kiss. He was still grinning. "And that's only the beginning of this... process."

As he opened his mouth to speak, she could see that his tongue was now covered in a layer of ice. He stuck it out and pulled off the ice in one move. "What can I say, I like gathering DNA like that." He shrugged. "I'll go to the labs later with this. Do you have a container I can put it in?" As he looked around for this container, he noticed Ayise's expression. "What?" he asked innocently. "Did you think I was talking about sex or something?"  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:04 pm
[You had fun with that post, didn't you? stare ]

Ayise turned completely scarlet, "C-Collecting DNA?! You're just using that as an excuse to...to...Uh...whatever that was supposed to be...!" She covered her face with her hands, "If you wanted to kiss me you could have asked..." She gestured to her desk, there was an empty pencil case on it.

"-And you were totally talking about...that..." She flushed even more, "Oh great, my face will be like this all morning." She pointed out peeking through her fingers, she didn't even want to know what he meant by 'Beginning of the process...' [<--Actually I think I know what he means...]

Suddenly, she thought of something, "Where'd you learn to do that?" she asked, a tinge of jealousy masking itself under a tone of forced curiosity.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:16 pm
((What are you talking about?))

"Thank you." Kumizu put the ice in the pencil case and set it aside. There was no need to hurry, the ice definitely wouldn't melt. He went back over to Ayise and again wrapped his arms around her, this time in a gentle hug. "I'm sorry if I scared you. As for 'that', I know it'll be awhile before anything happens."

Her last question loosened Kumizu's grip a bit. "You don't really want to get into my past relationships, do you? Besides, whenever I go to a new place, I do my best to forget about the old." He smiled. "You don't have to worry though, because I won't be leaving to go to a 'new place'."  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:27 pm
Ayise bit her bottom lip, she opened her mouth to say something when Kii popped from the top of her shirt and hissed at Kumizu.

She took a step back so he was out of reach, "Tehzu." She kneeled near the ground so the animal could crawl out. "I'm not sure what that was about..." She trailed off, "I think Kii-kun might be jealous, he's used to being the only guy around here..." She said nervously, wondering if Kii had some sort of vendetta against Kumizu.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:04 pm
Kumizu let go and stepped back. He thought Kii was in his cage, how did he get into Ayise's shirt? And furthermore, why was he jealous? He in love with Ayise too? Kumizu thought jokingly. He covered this thought by wondering where the animal would go next. "Jealous? I guess I'll be careful around him..." Now he couldn't even get close to Ayise without someone butting in, be it her sister or her snake.  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:17 pm
"Reptiles are cold-blooded, Kii was probably huddling for warmth." She said defensively. Kii crawled into his cage and looked up at the two of them.

"Besides you shouldn't relax around him, his poison is deadly, it can kill an elephant within six minutes. So, no matter how good your healing power is, it'll make you horribly ill." She said locking the cage door, knowing full well he'd make an escape when he was ready.

"I should be heading out now, My language tutor will be waiting for me."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:13 pm
"Okay, no need to take offense. I was just curious." As to his bites, well, Kumizu would worry about it when the time came. He wouldn't let down his guard, but he wasn't going to stare at Kii constantly under a delusion that the snake was plotting against him or something.

Kumizu did feel sad when Ayise announced she was leaving. "Then I guess I have to leave too. Since I have to ask, can I get a kiss good-bye?"  

Kumizu

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:10 pm
Ayise leaned on the tips of her toes, lightly putting her hands on his arm, and brushed her lips across his.

Not giving him any time to stop her she took off through the door; "See you later!" She waved and ran down the hallway, "Just go ahead and lock it, I should be back soon."

"...!! Crap, I'm late!" She yelled, her footsteps becoming further away. There was aloud crash, "I'm okay!" Then a set of hyperactive luaghter that faded away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:42 pm
The kiss felt too short for Kumizu, but most of the others had seemed that way for him as well. He watched her run out, with just a finger on his lips. He almost ran out of the room when he heard the crash, but Ayise had already turned the corner. He stepped back and sat on her bed thinking for a moment. Kii was still watching him. "What?"

A moment of silence longer, and Kumizu stood. Might as well get to the science labs. He grabbed the pencil case and his cane and stepped out of Ayise's room. He quickly locked the door and made his way to the campus.  

Kumizu

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:51 pm
Kumizu walked up to Ayise's dorm with two books under his arm. As he pulled out the key, he noticed a box was sitting next to the door. He picked it up. It was addressed to this room, but had Kumizu's name on it. And there was no return address....

He unlocked the door and stepped inside. Yes, he lived there. It's not like he had anywhere else to go, and Ayise wouldn't let him stay outside anymore. Kumizu kept his eyes on the box as he threw the books into his 'room', which consisted of a couch and a bookcase filled with more of her books.

Kumizu sat down on Ayise's bed. He was unsure of whether or not to open. He knew it wouldn't be anthrax or a letter bomb or anything like that... but he had a feeling it would be worse. As he opened the box, his eyes widened. It was worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Ayise opened the door, fully intent on dropping down on her bed and going to sleep, however, Kumizu was sitting on it. She put her bag on her desk, "What-" She blinked seeing Kumizu's face,

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked, puzzled, her brain wouldn't have even allowed her to guess; her head hurt way too much.

She walked over to him and peered into the box as well.

Enduring Regular

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas