Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roth

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:34 pm
As bullets fly by his head Roth stood and wandered back out as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:33 pm
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled getting out his RMG and killing all of them, "Just finish reading the damn files..." He said making sure no one else came.

okay." he said. He goes to look at them. "This isn't good.... those bastards... they uses us.... like cattle..." soon after a bit he is done.
"just tell me if we can save her...i can take these bitches down...i got enough explosives to level the whole ******** city...but i think you'd like to save her first...?" Urskil aid shooting another dude through the wall.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:04 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil smiled getting out his RMG and killing all of them, "Just finish reading the damn files..." He said making sure no one else came.

okay." he said. He goes to look at them. "This isn't good.... those bastards... they uses us.... like cattle..." soon after a bit he is done.
"just tell me if we can save her...i can take these bitches down...i got enough explosives to level the whole ******** city...but i think you'd like to save her first...?" Urskil aid shooting another dude through the wall.

"We can, but we may need some things to do so." he said. "As well as someone." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:34 pm
Urskil raised and eyebrow, "Perhaps i should get her, i'm a helluva lot stronger and faster then you, i can get her..." He suggested.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:13 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
Urskil raised and eyebrow, "Perhaps i should get her, i'm a helluva lot stronger and faster then you, i can get her..." He suggested.

"yes, but we need to also get someone else. Someone that can help us remove the other personallity from it as well as a surgeon to remove certain parts that were actually inserted into her." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:01 pm
"Look..i can get the people...no problem...i can be very..." He twirled his pistol in his hand, then pulled back the slide, chambering it, "Persuasive..." He finished his sentence with a grin, "Just tell me who i need to get...is hould have 2 of 3 within an hr..."  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:38 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"Look..i can get the people...no problem...i can be very..." He twirled his pistol in his hand, then pulled back the slide, chambering it, "Persuasive..." He finished his sentence with a grin, "Just tell me who i need to get...is hould have 2 of 3 within an hr..."

"well I need to find a scientist we can trust who knows surgery and won't try to kill us once he/she sees these documents. Second we need an exorisist." he said. "I think we do... maybe just an doctor, but just in case." he said. "This case it isn't really normal."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:09 am
"I can do the exorcisim...i'm protestant, i've done it before..." He said rather relieved he had 1 less person to find, "But...have any scientist buddies?" He asked, knowing how hard it would be.  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:21 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
"I can do the exorcisim...i'm protestant, i've done it before..." He said rather relieved he had 1 less person to find, "But...have any scientist buddies?" He asked, knowing how hard it would be.

"unfortuanlly no." he said. "But maybe if we find someone who's a scientist thats not connected to them and he/she can understand how this was done maybe he/she could do it."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:33 pm
(Did I do something wrong?)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:44 am
AlexBloodRose
((not at all bro, i'm sorry, i forgot to post it, i thought i did, my bad, i was in mexico, you did nothing wrong, dont worry, it'll take ALOT to piss me off ^^))

"Gotchya...i might be able to find someone, but i can't guarentee it" Urskil said now rather down, this was gonna be a b***h.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:34 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose
((not at all bro, i'm sorry, i forgot to post it, i thought i did, my bad, i was in mexico, you did nothing wrong, dont worry, it'll take ALOT to piss me off ^^))

"Gotchya...i might be able to find someone, but i can't guarentee it" Urskil said now rather down, this was gonna be a b***h.

"Okay." he said. "Well I'll try and focus on securing more information. Or at least trying to make sure I get everything to do to make sure she survives this and that thing inside of her that's doing this dies."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:07 pm
"Ok, i'll go and try to find a scientist..." Urskil said packing up his gear, then handing it to Ace, keeping his usual equipment for a job. "Here, you'll need this s**t much more then i" He said turning to leave.

((dude...should i look for an actual like rper thas a scientist?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:13 pm
(sure if their is one. If no, then I'll do it.) "Okay." he said. "Goodluck."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:48 pm
((leaves off))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers